In My Arms

MY PUMPKIN PROFESSOR (My Pumpkin Gyo-soh-nim)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNGMIN was having the time of his life. His friends decided to just stay at Heechul's house in the country while they were in SK. It would  ensure no one bothered them since Heechul and Siwon would draw too much attention if they all went out in public. Sungmin ended up letting the teacher's aid ask the students to do free study during his Friday class. He didn't know how he would face his students on Monday but it was all worth it.

 

EunHae was making all of them sick with their sweetness. Heechul was an unstoppable in his bullying and only Han Geng could make him stop teasing the other members. Henry played for them and made Sungmin feel at peace. He was getting back months of his lost self and he owed this to one tweet.

 

Tao had not replied to any of his messages and Sungmin was too shy to try to call him. "Who are you texting? New boyfriend?" Zhou , Sungmin shook his head vigorously.

 

"Is it @zitaopanda?" Kangin was right on the money.

 

"Ye. But..."

 

HEECHUL scowled. "He's not replying. It's probably because he doesn't want to bother you." He knew Jungsu would think he was being y again. He didn't like that in the span of a few hours since he dragged Sungmin back to the restaurant until this point all Sungmin did was try to contact someone other that Kyuhyun. The mission was to get KyuMin back together and not let another ship to sail. TaoMin could never be, not as long as Heechul was still living. 

 

"I guess that might be it. He is probably in class or something." it was a school day and Sungmin was not the only one to play hooky. Heechul has done that multiple times in the past, for chasing skirts and for other more scandalous reasons he would never share with his brothers let alone an innocent like Sungmin.

 

He stopped with that thought and shook his head. In the larger sense Sungmin was his hyung in life because he has known how it was to survive a heartbreak. Kyu and Heechul on the other hand struggled with it everyday. Sungmin even found someone else to love him. Though the idea was hateful for Heechul, it was the plain truth. Sungmin caught himself another freshman by his heart's string.

 

"So let him study. He is a freshman after all. Lots to learn." he wanted to emphasize the age difference but then caught himself since Kyu was also younger than Sungmin and he didn't want to hurt his friend's chances.

 

"But he's amazing." with that statement Sungmin looked towards Eunhyuk and Donghae feeding each other. "He looks tough on the outside but he's really a softie."

 

"Contradictions, that what you share..." Heechul couldn't help but say it out loud. Sungmin looked at him, an unspoken request for him to explain painted on his face. God, I've been friends with these people waaay too long. "He seems tough but is vulnerable. You seem weak but are actually..." No, Sungmin would not accept strong as an adjective to describe him so he chose another. "resilient."

 

"I haven't heard you complement anyone in a while. It's a good thing to hear." Han Geng sat beside him and draped his arm at the back of the luscious couch where Heechul was seated. Heechul leaned his head as was his way to show fan service in the past. Han Geng remembered and laughed. "You haven't changed. Still in love with me, are you?"

 

Heechul sat up and Han Geng laughed. "Just teasing you, lean back again. I missed the weight of your head on my shoulder, dongsaeng." And that Heechul did.

 

Han Geng faced Sungmin who was now smiling at the sweetness that the two reminded him. Han knew that he wanted Sungmin and Kyu to reconcile. And he felt that he was about to say what was on his mind now, to start this mission. He didn't expect what Han was about to ask, "Are you with that Tao guy?"

 

Sungmin blushed. Heechul cursed. Han Geng laughed. "Well?"

 

"No, I'm not. He's my student." was not an answer that gave Heechul any relief. Kyu was his student. It was like history giving Sungmin another chance. And it grated on his nerves that it was so.

 

"That never stopped you before." Heechul, for all the love that he had for his hyung, steadied his hand so as to not hit him at the back of his head for saying that.

 

"He saved me once. I told you that. I owe him a blood debt nothing more. He's my...dongsaeng at the most, outside of class. And he would remain that way for as long as he'd have me as his hyung." Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter