Super Reunion

MY PUMPKIN PROFESSOR (My Pumpkin Gyo-soh-nim)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUJU gathered around the family restaurant that they frequented when they were still in Uni. The ajumma happily gave them the same kind of treatment she used to give them when they were still a bunch of noisy college students.

 

She was so proud of the group picture that had Siwon in it. She said that there were so many fans of his who ask her if she knew him personally. And she had told each one of them how he liked his side dishes and what he was really like as a regular man. Siwon that she was his most important fan aside from eomma since they were the first two. Sungmin looked around his friends and was happy to see everyone. Heechul was unusually quiet and Sungmin was not about to bring up the IG photo. He never liked confrontations and he was not going to start changing that now.

 

"You guys still haven't told us why you are all in the Uni and talking to Tao earlier." Sungmin was promised explanations and he didn't care much for waiting.

 

"We are on vacation," EunHae answered in unison.

 

"My company sent me over for a couple of days." Han Geng said hurriedly.

 

"I am visiting family. It's been a while." Henry didn't know what else to say. Though his entire family was abroad.

 

Zhou smiled slowly and said, "I was thinking of getting some modelling done here. China's getting too old for me."

 

"They all figured it was a good idea to come by and see you." Kangin said, his voice strained.

 

"And I needed to tell you something important. Like I am NOT gay." Heechul's comment and raised-eyebrow made Sungmin want to laugh. He looked like a woman who was reprimanding her boyfriend but his statement was contradictory. "I may cross-dress in the past but that was fan service. And just so you know in some cultures, kissing a man is not a big deal."

 

Sungmin looked at the faces around him and didn't seem to care if they all just came back because they were on some random stop on their trip in their lives It was because of Tao that he saw his friends again. "Why didn't you tell me that you guys were coming?"

 

Yesung jumped in, "We wanted to surprise you. We all knew you can't bend your class schedule so we figured going to see you in SMUni was hitting two birds with one stone."

 

The rest chimed in their agreement. Sungmin knew something was up. They've always shared a lot of times together but it was always chaotic. They never agreed on something unless there was something to cover up.

 

"They went home because of this." Siwon, of course couldn't stand the lying and showed Sungmin the screen cap. He didn't want to show the tweet itself because his fans went rabid on it. Siwon had asked his fans not to cause any trouble and it was just his friend saying something private to him but forgot to DM it. His agent did know Sungmin personally so he didn't want to drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter