Bad News

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th July,2007

Friday,6:15pm

 

She ran from the place feeling helpless. She didn't knew what to do,it was wrong, terribly wrong, she never felt so guilty over something in her whole life...The streets were crowded with people and the rain fell down in torrents, but she still felt haunted.she pushed her way through the crowds. Everything seemed so confusing, she coudn't put together, the incident happened a while ago.

Was it her fault? Was she a murderer? But she did tried to help,didn't she? Will she go to the police and confess? All kinds of questions came to her mind,she knew she wasn't thinking straight.She should have protected her best friend.

"Tiffany!!! Please forgive me, please" she said to herself, as tears rolled down from her eyes.

At last she reached her home. Before going inside she tried to control her tears and ranged the doorbell.

"Omma, Unnie is home" her 13 years old younger sister said cheerfully.

She ignored her and ran upstairs before her parents could ask her any questions. were dry and her eyes were numb. She changed into her pajamas and got to bed as early as possible. She thought of taking a nap and to forget about the incident. But whenever she closed her eyes,Tiffany's fearfull face came into her mind. Her blood-crudiling scream still echoed in her ears. It was a bad day for her. If only she could go back in time and make everything as it was.

"Victoria, do you want dinner? Its already 9:00pm" her mother called.

"I'm...I'm not hungry, leave me alone,please" she said between her tears.

                                                              *****************************************************

A week past by and Victoria locked herself up in her room. She became hopeless and grave.she wasn't the same fun-loving girl anymore. she didn't eat properly and never even tried to contact her friends. Her parents were worried about her, her mother asked her many questions but she didn't care to answer.

It was saturday morning, Victoria was resting in her own room. But her mother woke her up.

"Victoria, wakeup" her mother called.

"what is it, omma?" she said getting irritated.

"A police officer has come downstairs, he wants to talk to you about your friends, come downstairs quickly"

    Victoria forze by the word POLICE. Her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter