Chapter 6: Deal

Forever And Always U

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    I wonder what's on fishy's mind to choose Hara. I have to admit on myself. I’ am really jealous! I know was only for the show but he is really freaking me off. "Yah! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! He is just doing his job!" I thought to myself as I went out from my room.

 

    "Oh~ Jessica is awake~" Yoona and Sooyoung said, imitating a foreign movie.

 

    "Unnie! Do you know, what's the latest news on your fish prince?" Seohyun teasingly said and I send her a death glare.

 

    "Hara! Oh my! Hara!" Fany said and it really annoyed me.

 

    "Yah! He is just doing his job!" I yelled and they laughed at me.

 

    "Really? If I were Fishy... I would still pick my girlfriend! Even though, she is away from me!" Hyoyeon said and laughed evilly.

 

    "Aish! What are you girls trying to say?" I coldly said and they laughed again.

 

    "WAKE UP ICE PRINCESS!" they said at the same time.

 

    "Yah! You girls are annoying!" I said and they evilly stared at me. "What?"

 

    "Sica! Yah! Since when did you become like that? Are you still on dreamland or are you sleepy?" Taeyeon asked me and I coldly stared at her.

 

    "We're saying... Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Don't be like that! Give him a punishment for picking Hara!" Sooyoung said and I laughed.

 

    "Ah! Alright! I get it! Yah! Are you girls trying to break our trust for one another?" I asked them and they looked at one another.

 

    "Are you saying that we are bad?" Yuri suddenly said and I nodded. They send me a death glance.

 

    "I don't want to be mad at him. As far as I want.. I want to be happy whatever he is doing..." I said and they keep on sending me a death glance. "Yah! Fine! I'll go with your plans! By the way! Hae oppa will return next week on Korea." I said and they smiled at me.

 

    "Don't worry! Everything has been set! We'll return to Korea next month. That means you two are not going to see each other." Sunny said, using her aegyo.

 

    "Aigoo~~! One month is really too long! I can't sleep every night because I didn't get a chance to see him personally!" Yoona suddenly said and Yuri hit her forehead.

 

    "Okay! No communications, am I right?" I said and they nodded.

 

    "Don't worry Jess! These two girls..." Fany said as she took a glance at Taeyeon and Yoona.. "Will also join you!" she said and I rolled my eyes.

 

    "Yah! Fany ah! You really are brighter than mush... I mean gems!" Taeyeon said and laughed. "Honestly, why do we have to suffer too? Yoong and I are not dating Donghae oppa!" Taeyeon continued and I laughed at her.

 

    "OH! I'm not alone! I'm so happy!" I said and the two stared at me. "It's your plans, right? So, you also need to suffer! No Angel Teukkie and No Simba Wonnie oppa for one month! It's amazing!" I said and they give me a death glance.

 

    "Why do we have to suffer like this? Our oppa's might be sad!" Yoona said, using her aegyo and we laughed at her.

 

    "Yah! Jessica! It's your fault!" Taeyeon suddenly said and I laughed.

 

    "Why? Yah! You should know how to be fair Kim Taeyeon!" I said and she send me a death glance.

 

    "Whatever! Deal?" Sunny said and we nodded.

 

    "Do we have a choice?" I asked and they laughed evilly.

 

    "Let's start tomorrow!" Hyoyeon evilly said and we send her a death glance.

 

    "Aigoo.. Poor Wonnie oppa~~! He'll me miss me... Ugrh~~! What kind of loveless unnie's are they.." Yoona said, using her aegyo and Fany playfully throw a pillow on her.

 

    "Yoong is right! My Angel Teukkie! Urgh~! Why we need to be stocked on a room that is full of loveless people?" Taeyeon sighed and they laughed at us.

 

End Of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    One week had past, since I last called Jessica. I wonder why she is not answering my calls. I asked Leeteuk hyung and Siwon and they both said, that Taeyeon and Yoona are also not answering nor texting them.

 

    "Fishy! Is your Ice Princess is nowhere to be found?" Eunhyuk asked me as he saw me sitting on the couch and staring at my phone.

 

    "SNSD is on Japan, right? It's hard to have a long distance relationship!" Ryeowook sighed.

 

    "Yah! If they are busy there, we are also busy!" Leeteuk hyung angrily said.

 

    "Hyung is right! But..." Siwon paused and just smiled at us.

 

    "Don't tell me you two are already missing them so much!" I said and laughed.

 

    "Oh? Who do you think is missing his girlfriend so much? That can't  even sleep at night?" Eunhyuk said and I send him a death glance.

 

    "What about.... You guys, pretend to broke up with them?" Heechul suggested and smiled evilly at us.

 

    "Yah! What are you talking about? They might kill us!" I said and they laughed.

 

    "Oh well, Taeyeon and Yoona are nice girls! But Jessica.. Hmm..." Eunhyuk teasingly said.

 

    "Let's make some fun on them! Since, they made you guys worried for them!" Kyuhyun the evil maknae said.

 

    "But... We don't know if we can do that." Leeteuk hyung sighed.

 

    "Yeah! We can't hurt them!" I said.

 

    "It's just a show, don't worry!" Heechul said.

 

    "Shisus said don't lie!" Siwon said and we laughed at him.

 

    "It's a white lie!" Heechul said as he laughed.

 

    "Fine! But if something bad happened on our relationship! You all are so dead!" I said and they evilly smiled at us.

 

    "Fine. We're in!" Siwon and Leeteuk hyung said.

 

    "That's a deal! Alright?" Shindong said and we nodded.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the subs and for the comments ^^