Chapter 5: Super Generation (TaeTeuk)

Forever And Always U

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    "YAH! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! CAN'T YOU GET THE STEPS CORRECTLY?" Taeyeon yelled at me. She's somewhat scary than me. "Aish! That's why I hate being INLOVE!!!!" all members laughed after she said that. Are we fool? Honestly, all of us knew that there is something going on between her and Leeteuk oppa. But as usal they denied it. We can't believe that our own leader, who had been with us for almost 4 years lied.

 

    "Unnie said she don't want to be inlove. But how come Eeteuk oppa told us that she is already inlove." Yoona suddenly said and we laughed hard at her.

 

    "Yoona is right! YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WHY ARE YOU SO SECRETIVE ON US? Ugrh! I thought we are just like a family!" Yuri sighed. And I tapped YoonYul on their shoulders.

 

    "Yoong. We knew that you are happy with Wonnie oppa.." I said and she blushed. "Yul. You can't choose between your oppa and your dongsaeng, right?" I said and she hit me.

 

    "YAH! We also knew you are happily inlove with Hae oppa!" they both said at the same time.

 

    "Yah! Then, why Taeyeon can't tell us if she is dating Eeteuk oppa or not?" I coldly asked them and the other members laughed.

 

    "We all know that dating is prohibited!" Fany said.

 

    "But my uncle said that we can date inside the company!" Sunny corrected.

 

    "Araso! We're dating!" she confessed and we start to giggle.

 

    "How that thing happened?" Sooyoung asked her and she sighed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACK-

 

    Taeyeon was walking around SM ent. building, when she noticed someone is following her. She stopped for a moment to looked around and found nothing.

 

    "Am I dreaming? Should I take a rest for a while?" she asked herself and continue to walked.

 

    "Gah~! i thought she caught me! I should confess to her now! if not.. They will teased me again!" Leeteuk thought to himself as he followed Taeyeon. A week before, Leeteuk was teased by s for being the oldest but lacking with confidence.

 

    "AISH! WHOEVER YOU ARE! SHOW UP!" Taeyeon yelled and Leeteuk was afraid of her, so he decided to show up. "Oppa? Why are you following me?" she asked himand Leeteuk stared at the floor.

 

    "Because...." Taeyeon keeps staring at him. "Not again!" he thought to himself and sighed. "Taeyeon ah~ I love you!" he suddenly confessed and Taeyeon blushed. "I know you are having a hard time being a leader of nine member group. I also know that if you dated.. Your..." Taeyeon suddenly hugged him.

 

    "Oppa. I love you too!" she said and Leeteuk hugged her back.

 

    "From now on.. Taeyeon.. I will be your guardian angel!" he whispered and Taeyeon giggled.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "No wonder eeteuk oppa is inspired." Yoona sighed.

 

    "YAH! Who told you that deer?" Taeyeon asked her.

 

    "My boyfriend is a member of Super Junior too! Unnie! He told me everything!" Yoona said.

 

    "Me too! fishy told me that you and Eeteuk oppa are already dating!" I said and she widened her eyes.

 

    "Omo! Those guys are so quick!" she said and we laughed.

 

    "Honestly.. We already knew it a week before!" Hyoyeon suddenly said.

 

    "You kids are soo.."

 

    "Lovable!" Seohyun interrupted her.

 

    "Oh. Well.. Let's go back to practice!" I said.

 

End of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to put other Super Generation couples.. ^^