Chapter 3: Flashbacks (HaeSica [Part 2])

Forever And Always U

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    I can't believe that after what happened on that day, we're here and once again, we fall inlove. Jessica.. The girl.. who made my heart jumped.. Jessica.. The girl.. who always made me worry because of her icy thingy. I can't believe she made me crazy.

 

    "Fishy! Yah! how could you not pay attention at what I am saying?" she asked me and i just smiled at her. We're talking for like 4 hours and it was all about shopping.

 

    "I'm sorry. So was is it about again?" I asked her and she send me a icy glance. "Sooyeon ah~~ are you mad at me because I didn't listen to your shopping method?" I asked her again and she laughed.

 

    "Oppa! I'm talking about Taeyeon unnie and Eeteuk oppa!" she said and I widened my eyes. I didn't noticed that she just changed the topic.

 

    "Really?" I asked her and she nodded.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-FLASHBACKS-

 

    "Yes. I accept your love, Donghae." Jessica said softly. And the people who witnessed it, cheered for them.

 

    "Jessica! Are you sure?" he asked her and she nodded. "YES!! She's mine!!" he yelled.

 

    Their relationship went fine, as time goes by. Until one day the news broke out, that Donghae will soon debut. It gives frustration on both side.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Oppa. We need to talk." Jessica said on a low tone. Donghae worriedly stared at her. And decided to follow her. Jessica stopped at middle of SM ent. rooftop.

 

    "Did you heard the news? I'm going to debut! Sica! I can finally debut!" he said.

 

    "Congratulations!" she said as she turned her back on him.

 

    "Are you not happy?" he said and she sighed.

 

    "I'm happy for you oppa!" she coldly said.

 

    "Then, what's the problem?" he worriedly asked her.

 

    "Let's broke up! I don't love you! You are just a toy for me!" she said and she ran away from him. Donghae didn't move. He felt his body is too weak and his heart broke into pieces.

 

    "Jess.. I don't believe on you! I know you love me! But why?" he said and he started to tear up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    A few days later, before Donghae debut along with other SJ member, they organize a party.

 

    "Unnie! Are you going to come with us?" Yoona asked her and she nodded.

 

    "Yah! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Grow up! You broke up with him! That means, you already ended it!" Hyoyeon yelled at her.

 

    "Kim Hyoyeon! You grow up too! Together with Eunhyuk oppa!" she yelled back and Hyoyeon blushed.

 

    "Unnie is blushing!" Yoona laughed and Yuri hit her forehead.

 

    "Yah! Yoong! Sica and Hyorengie needs to grow up taller!" she joked and they send her a death glance.

 

    "Unnie is right! You girls need to grow up taller before growing your hearts bigger!" she said and made her alligator laugh.

 

    "Yah! Kwon Yuri and Im Yoon Ah! How dare you two say that on us? We're older than both of you!" Hyoyeon and Jessica said at the same time.

 

    "Well.. You girls are older by age but.." Yuri paused and winked at Yoona.

 

    "We're older in terms of height!" they both said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    After a few hours, they arrived at SM ent. building, where the party will be held. Jessica keeps on sighing and giving everyone her trademark icy glare.

 

    "Jess!" Donghae shouted but she didn't bother to look at him. "Jess!"

 

    "He is calling your name." Sunny whispered at her.

 

    "Don't mind him. We're over." she whispered back.

 

    "Jessica!!!" he yelled again.

 

End of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Yah! Why are you zoning out again?!" Jess said as she hit me.

 

    "I'm sorry!" I said and she sighed.

 

    "It's okay, fishy." she sighed. "You know what? I can see that you are already tired. Oppa. You can now go and take a rest!" she said sweetly at me.

 

    "Nope. You are my energy, Jess. There is no time that I'm tired in front of you!" I said and I kissed her cheeks.

 

End Of  P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------