1

Who's that girl?

It was seven in the evening and Saionji Hanna was in the kitchen, busy preparing dinner for a whole bunch of people. Well, not that she volunteered on cooking. It's just that today was her turn to cook.

 

See, she lives inside a boarding house where thirteen othe people lives. They all agreed on drawing lots on what day they will prepare dinner or do chores once every two weeks.

 

 Hanna was stirring the soup she was cooking when she heard the doorbell ring. She then hurriedly went to the door to see who the person is. She opened the door and then closed it again. The man who stood outside seemed hto have no complaint of having the door opened and then cosed again on his face.

 

 "Oi Kei! Let me in!!" Yabu half-shouted as he knocked on the door. Today, he learned his lesson not to use the doorbell anymore.

 

 Kei then went out of his room and saw Hanna walk past him. By that, he knew what she did.

 

 "Don't you even have keys? Kei asked Yabu as he opened the door for him.

 

 "I lost them." Yabu replied with a blank expression and headed straight to his room.

 

 ~.~.~

 

 Hanna continued stirring her soup, but thanks t that guy earlier, her mood got bad causing her stirring to get inconsistent, making some to spill off onto her hand.

 

"Itee~" she mumbled as she wiped the hot substance off her hand

 

~.~.~.~

 

 Once all fourteen people were already done eating their dinner and were about leave the table, Kei stood up and put both of his palms on the table, causing a sound that made all the people's attentions to be paid on him.

 

 "I don't know about what the others think about this matter but... I think you and you.. should start treating each other like humans already." Kei said as he referred to Hanna and Yabu as 'you and you'.

 

 "I agree." One by one, eleven people spoke, agreeing to what Kei said.

 

 "ARIENAI." Hanna and Yabu said in sync.

 

"Don't copy me." Yabu said with a serious face as he put down the fork of his McDonald's happy meal.

 

"Urusai."

 

Kei sighed. "At least... give us a reason why you two are like that to each other?? It's bugging us you know?"

 

"I hate him."

 

"I hate her."

 

Hanna then stood up and spoke a final sentence before she left the dining table. "Then go move out of the house."

 

 

 

>>CHAPTER END<<