Continuation

Agent & Dr. C

Hello my lovelies,

 

How are you? This is an update/announcement and it's a very exciting one! Remember back when we started this journey together I told you this story was going to have seasons? Well, we have arrived at the end of our first season! The second season will take place in another story. Why am I doing this? Well because we are going to meet a lot of new characters and new pairings. Basically the new season can live on its own, independent from season 1 because the plot will be different, but do not worry Sooyoung and Kyuhyun will still be there and the mystery about Kyuhyun's past will grow even more! 

 

So, to put you in the mood, I prepared a trailer for you guys! I made it between Chapter 6 and 7, that's why it took me so long to upload chapter 7... oops! So, here is a preview of our next season together.

 

 

So? What do you think? I don't know about you, but I am super excited! I really hope you can join me in season 2. The link for it is right here: 

Season 2

 

Before you go, I just want to thank everyone who subscribed to this story and to those who upvoted it, it means the world to me. Thank you for getting this far. Thank you for putting up with my horrible typos - omg I reread Chapter 1 to 4 and there were so many!!! I am so, so sorry! Finally, thank you for all the wonderful comments. I really enjoy reading them and talking with you guys, it's such a treat!

 

Thank you to neonflowersfor the beautiful poster, go check her art out, it's amaizing!

 

Finally, I don't know how to thank you guys, but here is what I am offering you guys. If you ever need help with a fic, be it a reread or if you want a trailer or a poster please come to me, I'll be glad to help you if you are a subscriber!

 

Enough talking, let's get season 2 rolling! See you there!