Epilouge

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun took a deep breathe as he hugged the person next to him on his king size bed.  His brows knotted out of confusement.  The waist was too small and the person was in a laughing, childish fit.

            “Daddy!!!” laughed Taehyun, as he turned to Jonghyun.  “I’m not Mommy, Daddy!” He giggled.

            Jonghyun smiled as he ruffled his little boy’s black, silky hair.  “Sorry, Baby.” he said.  “I miss Mommy.”

            Lee Taehyun came into the world 4 years after Jonghyun and Seeyang got married.  He has been the greatest gift and token of love for the pair.  Seeyang is still trying to finish up her 7 year residency for surgery and Jonghyun became a soloist.  3 years ever since Taehyun was born, Jonghyun would take him everywhere with him.  Whether to a CF shooting, a magazine photoshoot, or a mini-album jacket, Taehyun was Jonghyun’s companion.  He would even take his son on his schedules overseas.  Technically, Jonghyun is the at home parent since Seeyang spends most of her hours at the hospital, but when she is home, the days passes by even faster.

            “I’m right here.” said Seeyang, as she carried a tray into the bed room.

            “Yah!  Why are you carrying that?!” said Jonghyun, worried as he got out of bed to help Seeyang.

            She rolled her eyes.  “You make it seem like I’m carrying a 100 lb sack of rice.” she said, as Jonghyun took the tray of food from her.

            He shook his head.  “Yah!  You’re pregnant, so shouldn’t be carrying any heavy things.” he said, as he set the tray on the desk by the bed.

            Seeyang rolled her eyes as she smiled at Taehyun, who was just smiling happily at his parents.  When she was pregnant with Taehyun, Jonghyun almost wouldn’t even let her go through residency or carry a grocery bag.  He was so worried that the she and the baby will be hurt.

            Seeyang sat on the bed, next to Taehyun and he automatically placed his small ears against her growing tummy.  The new child growing inside her was already 6 months along.  In another 3 months, the child will be born and be a May-baby like her father.  The child has been declared a girl from the last ultrasound and Jonghyun and Taehyun couldn’t be happier with the news.

            “Hello, Baby Sister!” yelled Taehyun to his mother’s stomach.  “I can’t wait until you are born because Daddy is so cool!!  You and I will even have more fun with Uncle Yonghwa, Uncle Jungshin, and Uncle Minhyuk!!  Oh!!  Don’t forget Uncle Hongki too!!  He’s always so funny and silly!!”

            Jonghyun beamed with a smile.  “Yah…  Don’t be so happy.  Just wait until he’s 14 and then he’ll call you uncool.” said Seeyang.

            Jonghyun laughed as he handed Seeyang a few slices of a peeled apple that he had just skinned.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “We’ll have fun until then, aren’t we Taehyun?”

            “Of course, Daddy!” he responded, as he turned to his father with a huge smile.

            After breakfast, the family quickly grabbed their packed bags and headed towards the airport.  It was Hyunsu’s Day of Prommotion.  He will be a 7th grader when the school year starts in March.

            “Omo!” said a voice.

            “Wow, Lee Jonghyun, his wife, and children are so beautiful…” whispered another.

            There were giggling.  “Aww…  Taehyun is so cute.  He looks exactly like his father.”

            “Seeyang is so beautiful that she’s glowing.  I hope that they will have another handsome boy…”

            The family just smiles at onlookers and at their slightly loud comments.  The couple is no longer being attacked by antifans because Jonghyun and Seeyang are now married with a son.  They are a settled couple now and no one have much to say besides compliment how their little family is coming along.

            Jonghyun smiled at Seeyang and held her hand tightly, as the announcer called out Hyunsu’s name.  The couple had lied to him that they were not able to come because Jonghyun had a magazine photoshoot and Seeyang couldn’t get the day off from her residency. 

            “S-Seeyang Umma!” said Hyunsu, after the ceremony with blurry eyes.

            Seeyang pulled him into a quick hug as he shed his tears into her chest.  “Ssshhhh….  Hyunsu, I’m sorry that Jonghyun and I lied to you.” she said, as he continued to sob.

            “Seeyang Umma.” said Hyunsu, as he pulled away from the hug.  “Jonghyun Appa!  You guys are so mean!!”

            Jonghyun patted him on the head, as Hyunsu’s parents and Grandma laughed.  “Hyunsu, they wanted to surprise you.” said Aunt Mi.

            Misun patted Hyunsu on the head.  “Come on, Hyunsu!  Don’t be mad at them.” she said, with a smile.

            After the ceremony, the family went out for lunch.  Then, the couple went to visit back to Seeyang’s family’s house.  They, then, spent the whole day there.  At the end of the day, the couple went finally headed home to their summer house in Busan.  Taehyun fell asleep as soon as they got to the summer house.  So, Seeyang and Jonghyun were glad that they didn’t have to try to get him to go to bed.

            “Today was such a busy, but wonderful day.” smiled Jonghyun, as he placed his face on Seeyang’s face.

            She smiled.  “I know…” she said, as she inched closer to him.  Her swollen belly touched his.  He looked down at the growing stomach with their child.  He placedhis other hand on it tenderly.  “Sometimes…  I wonder what my days would be if I did not took the path of becoming a heart surgeon.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “You do what you had always set your heart out for…  It’s OK if you miss a few things here and there…  No matter what, our children will look up to you as a role model because you will always be their mother.” he said.

            “Oh Jonghyun.” smiled Seeyang, as she leaned over and kissed him.  “Thank you so much…  For being patient with me.”  She deepened the kiss.  “I love you, Lee Jonghyun.” she breathed warmly on his face.  “Forever and for always…”

            “I love you too, Seeyang.” smiled Jonghyun, as he placed a kiss on her nose.  “You are where my heat is, so don’t go any where without me or you’ll make a heartless person.  Thank you~  For taking care of my heart.  Keeping it safe, so don’t you ever desert me.  I gave you my life, heart, soul, and all.  Thank you~  For being by my side for this long.  And, don’t worry.  I’ll love you for ever, for always~

            “I will always be here, by your side~  With a bright smile, my love.” singed Seeyang, with a smile.  “For ever, for always.”

          

 

Author’s Note

 

            Hi, everyone!!  loveFORyunho here!!!  <3

            First of all, I just cannot put into words how much I appreciate you all for sticking with me through the thick and thin with this story.  I know that it has been one interesting and long story, but now we have reached the end.  I know that the ending was sort of a drag, but this was the ending that I was planning for ever since I started writing.  At one point, I did wanted Seeyang and Jonghyun to not end up together.  But, I couldn’t write it out because I know that you guys would be disappointed and it would dumb of me to deny the love that the two shared in the story.  So, here is the ending.

            Moving on to the most recent activity that I had accomplished, I hope that the epilogue summed up a few years after Seeyang and Jonghyun got together. :D  I wasn’t sure how to write the beginning of it, so I had to write the bed scene.  I thought that it would have been a cute intro to the epilogue, considering that Seeyang and Jonghyun finally had a child then.  ^^  I think that Jonghyun would make a lovely daddy.

            Now, let’s start from the beginning.  I knew well enough after I wrote “Which Jonghyun?” I wanted to write another Lee Jonghyun fanfic.  But, I didn’t know what to write about.  So, I came up with this corny story after I realized that Jonghyun wasn’t much in the limelight as his band members. 

            I couldn’t really think of any creative stories for Jonghyun, so I thought that it would be kind of interesting if he had a fake girlfriend to make him famous, which is kind of cliché.  This is something that I don’t like as much, but I suppose I did approach this cliché story line with my own fresh approach, so it is something.  :D 

            With the title of the story…  I personally do not like my title: “My Fake Girlfriend” at all.  I think that it is an uncreative, plain, and corny title that stated the obvious.  I don’t like to have titles that other writers already came up with, I had to look it up on AFF.  Appearantly, no one used that as their title, so I stuck with it because I really wanted to publish my story and was title-less. 

            OK…  Moving on to Seeyang…  Well, to be honest…  I really wanted to create a young woman that was pretty much not real.  Personally, I find Seeyang to be too perfect to be real, if you get what I mean.  I just think that she’s too good to be real.  There are somethings that Jonghyun had done that wouldmake me mad and sad, but she’s just sitting around like nothing’s wrong…  Or, maybe I just made her a bit too passive!!  But, I’m really glad that you guys really like her.  I also like her as well…  And, damn…  I wish I was as good as her. 

            This story has been the longest and most fun story I’ve written so far.  I remember at the beginning that all I knew for sure that was going to happen was when Seeyang was going to leave unexpectedly and that was it.  I didn’t have a plan for the story at all, but it all flowed pretty well.  :D  I’m just really glad that the story turned out to be my best masterpiece to date. 

            There were so many unplanned scenes…  Like the camping at the end…  Serioiusly…  I couldn’t think of anything, so I had to make them go camping!!  LOL  So random.  Yup…  ^^  A lot of the events that occurred in this story just randomly comes into my mind and I incorporate it into the story line.  I am seriously grateful that it all turned out for the best because this story could have been my greatest disaster as well… 

            Well, overall, this story is also my longest.  Coming at 77 chapters with 226 pages of  written work on Microsoft Word 2007 at Font: Century and Size: 11.  Damn…  This is one long story.  I can’t believe that you all had put up with my grammatical errors!!  There were so many of them…  LOL  I’m sorry…  I tend to write my stories when I am too tired to even realized that I wrote something wrong.

I am sorry to say...  But, I will probably not write any Lee Jonghyun fanfic for a long time.  I have many other idols that I have to express my love for...  T.T  I'm so sorry, my CN Blue fans.

 And, I am so GRATEFUL that you all have enjoyed and loved this story.  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!  For the love and support!!!  ^^

If you have any questions at all about the story, you can just as me.  :D  See you all with my other stories.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 5/23/11 @ 9:18 PM PST