Chapter 73

My Fake Girlfriend

**I am sorry to inform…  But, this chapter is rated H?!  Well, pretty rated H!

 

            Jonghyun smiled as he tickled Seeyang.  They were coming home from Yonghwa and Doojoon’s radio show as guests.  It has been over a month since Little Miss Foxy was released in January and the media was still raving over the comedy.  Many had praised Seeyang as a good actress for putting herself out there and taking on the role seriously.

            Tonight was Jonghyun’s turn to sleep over at Seeyang’s place.  And, he was just excited because he hasn’t seen her in awhile due to much promoting she and Jaewon were doing.

            “Yah!” laughed Seeyang, as she opened the door.  “Stop that!!”

            Jonghyun didn’t stop as they stepped into the room.  She quickly turned around and glared at him as a threat.  He automatically stopped, knowing better not to deal with his girlfriend mad.

            He smiled and kissed her as she was taking off her jacket, revealing a floral patterned dress that came down to her mid-thigh.  Seeyang had an interview with a newspaper earlier about the movie and then went straight to the raido show.  She kissed him hungrily, pulling him close.

            “Jonghyun.” said Seeyang softly into his ear, as he touched the zipper on her dress and ped it.

            She didn’t stop him or say no, but just continued kissing him softly as the dress came off.  She, then, took off his tshirt.  Then, Jonghyun pulled away to take a good look at his girlfriend in her bra and . 

            “Is it OK if we do this?” he asked.  Seeyang responded by undoing her bra.  Jonghyun took it as a yes and kissed her passionately.  He touched the newly exposed territory in a hungry manner.

            The couple made their way to Seeyang’s futon bed.  On the bed, Jonghyun slipped his hand into her and finally touched the skin of her posterior for the first time.  It was soft, just as a baby’s.  Then, he pulled off the lacy , revealing a domain of he’d never thought he’d explore with Seeyang.  He quickly pulled off his boxers and then brushed his hands over Seeyang’s inner thighs.  She let out a soft moan.

            Jonghyun kissed her stomach.  If the saintly Seeyang is letting me be her first time instead of the husband that she said she was going to marry, then that must mean that she will stay…  Even after the contract has ended, he thought.  He caressed her back.

            Seeyang smiled and shifted her whole body down to kiss Jonghyun’s lips, as she traced figures on his chest in a teasing manner.  She, then, pulled away adruptly making Jonghyun disappointed.

            “What is today’s date?” breathed Seeyang.

            “Febuary 22.” he responded.

            “This day last year…” she said, as Jonghyun cupped her face.  He knew what she was going to talk about.  “Yonghwa and the guys played that mean hoax on me…” 

            “And, made you cry.” said Jonghyun, as her eyes became teary.  “Ssshhh…”  He kissed the tip of her nose.  “Don’t worry, I’ll always be at your side…”

 

 

            Jonghyun was the first one to wake up the following morning.  Seeyang had her legs wrapped around his body as she rested her head on his shoulder.  To his amazement, there were still sweat beads on her forehead.  He smiled and kissed her forehead.

            He decided to get out of bed and put some clothes on.  He quickly grabbed his boxers from where he threw it last night.  Jonghyun went over to Seeyang’s ’ drawer and grab a fresh one for her.  He helped slipped the underwear on his girlfriend while she was still sleeping.

            “Hmm?” groaned Seeyang, as she opened her eyes.  “Hey…”

            Jonghyun smiled and kissed her passionately.  His hands traveled down to her and danced on the underwear band.  Seeyang pulled away from the kiss and gave him a light shove.  “No, mister!” she laughed.  “You behave!”

            He laughed as she slipped from under him and got off the futon.  He watched her as she walked over to the door.  There were 3 hickies that Jonghyun had given her last night: one on her cleavage, the other under her ribcage, and the last one under her bellybutton.  She grabbed his tshirt from the front door and put it on.  Then, she walked over to the small kitchen area.  Jonghyun followed her.

            “What do you want to eat?” asked Seeyang, as she opened the fridge full of newly bought food.

            “You.” he chuckled, as he backhugged her.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Ever since when did you practice cannibalism?” she asked.

            He smiled and nuzzled her neck.  “Ever since I started paying attention to your prosterior.” he said.

            “Let’s make something easy.” said Seeyang.

            “So we can spend the day making out.” added Jonghyun.

            “Jonghyun, be a good boy.” she said.

            “Yes, Miss Hwan.” smiled Jonghyun.

 

 

**NOTE:  This chapter was….  O///O  It is usally more rated than usual, so I am sorry.

…  Umm…  The progression of their relationship is going really good?!

And...  It was quite adrupt...  Sorry for the EXTREME skinship in this chapter...  Hm...  Maybe they might have a little Jonghyun/Seeyang?!  J/K  J/K!!  I'm sure they used protection!! 

I had to put this scene in.  Either it happened now or later...  But, I perfer for the scene to happen now... 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 3/23/2011 @ 8:37 PM PST