Chapter 73

My Fake Girlfriend

            Topic:  Hwan Seeyang’s official fanclub name with 100,000+  fans & last year’s income!

            source: cyworld blog

           

            As the new year enters everyone’s lives, Seeyang continues to blow me away with her multi-talented self.  Her dance at SBS Gayo Daejun was incredible (and making many men having nosebleeds and boners)!!  Then, her dance collaboration with Big Bang’s Taeyang at KBS’s Gayo Daejun was awesome as well!  (When Taeyang touched her , I went ballistic!  I wonder how Jonghyun reacted when he found out about the dance…  About a month ago, CN Blue confirmed that he is actually quite jealous.)

            Seeyang has asked many of her fans to help choose the official fanclub name because the head of the unnamed fanclub wants her to.  So, many other fans and I voted on the fanclub name of Venus.  Since Seeyang is so beautiful, lovely, and goddesly, we (as in many other fans and I) decided to call the fanclub Venus.  Then, suggested it to Seeyang through a phone call that was live broadcasted!!  (It was amazing to hear her laugh!!)  Originally, we thought about calling the fanclub, Domestic Goddess as the nickname that Jonghyun had given Seeyang…  But, we thought that the nickname should only be reserved to Jonghyun because she is his girlfriend after all.

            After Seeyang’s official fanclub was named, the site went down due too many people registering as an official Venus.  Well, the head of Venus has stated earlier this week that a total of 100,000 fans of Seeyang.  This is AMAZING!!  Seeyang has so many fans!!  Share the VENUS love!!!

            Then, a mortgage company has revealed to the press that Seeyang has bought her family a 5 bed room house back in Busan in November.  She bought the house all in cash, so her family wouldn’t have to worry about paying a monthly mortgage.  With this sweet action, it only makes parents wish their sons will have a chance to marry this wonderful woman.

            Also, many non-profit organizations has released to the press that Seeyang has donated a huge sum of her income this past year.  She has donated over $300,000 USD to The Global Red Cross, The Global Fund, many orphanages in Busan and Seoul, the schools in the district that she used to live in, and many more.

            Wow…  Seeyang is not only a beautiful person, but has a beautiful heart as well.  Many parents are wishing that their son will have a chance to marry this wonderful woman…  keke  Even my mother is hating on me for not doing good enough on my College Entrance Exam so I could’ve went to Seoul University and maybe get with her?  Yeah…  That would have been amazing if Seeyang wasn’t with Lee Jonghyun for 4 darn years now.

            Oh!!  I forgot!  FNC Music has also released Seeyang’s total income last year…  She has made over $5 million USD last year!!!  (And, this is without the $3 million USD that Seeyang and Jonghyun got from SBS for their reality show!!  O_O)  It’s amazing!  (She even makes more than her boyfriend…  PFFTT?!!)  Pratically, she’s only a rookie and yet she makes as much Big Bang, SNSD and 2PM!  Woot, woot!!  Go Seeyang!!!

            Even though Seeyang has not officially signed a contract with FNC Music, the company is kindly over looking her with helping her book her schedules.  (And, it only makes sense because she’s also making Lee Jonghyun extra popular among variety shows!)  I’m pretty sure they have charged her an amount for that, but probably not too much.  I can totally see Seeyang charging lawsuits to ANY entertainment without fear against slave contracts!! 

            Danm…  That was one long blog about SEEYANG!!  I should stop typing and go.  Good bye, my wonders!

 

Peace out,

MM468word

           

 

            Seeyang smiled as she approached the director of Little Miss Foxy with her hands intertwined with Jonghyun’s.  The director turned around and saw the couple.  “Wow!  You two look good!” he said to the younglings as people took pictures away.

            “Thank you.” said Seeyang and Jonghyun together with a small unison bow.

            Jonghyun was wearing a simple, sharp black suit with a tie.  Seeyang was more glamed up than him.  She was wearing a black backless longsleve minidress, revealing her toned, pale back.  Seeyang’s dress hugged her in the right places that made the media taking pictures like crazy.  Her long, black hair was up in a French twist and her makeup consisted of smokey dark grey eyes with pale lips.

            “Wow…  That is one beautiful back.” commented Heechul, making Seeyang turn around.  He, Yunho, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook had arrived together.  They were both in clean cut suits.

            “Ah…  Appa, you look good too.” she said, as he leaned down for a kiss on the cheek from her.

            Yunho and Jonghyun chatted quietly to each other as the other actors came.  After all the main actors arrived, a group picture was taken.  Seeyang in the middle and the 8 actors dispurse themselves besides her.

            After the group picture was taken, there were more idols that were arriving.  CN Blue and FT Island already arrived at the scene before the couple did and was waiting patiently for them inside the showroom.  2ne1 came to the premiere along with Big Bang.  Then, all 9 SNSD members were able to attend as well.  All the members of 2PM and 2AM attended the premiere as well.  Kara’s Nicole and Seungyeon were able to attend.  All of UKiss’s members were also there.  Kim Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung also attended the premiere.

            A reporter had commented that the movie premiere almost seemed more like an end of the year music program than a movie premiere due to the amount of idols that had attended.

            “Who is your most favorite on-screen brother from the movie?” asked a reporter to Seeyang.

            She smiled.  “Well…  Personally, I like all of them.  I like all of my on screen brothers.” she replied.  Heechul walked behind her and stuck a peace sign behind her head, making her a bunny.  Then he smiled and then left.  “They’re all so loving and caring towards me.  Even though Jaesun Sunbae and I are supposed to be on-screen lovers, our close sunbae-hoobae realationship in reality gets in the way.  There are certain scenes that were hard to film for the both of us because of our closeness.”

            Meanwhile Seeyang was being interviewed; another reporter was interviewing Jonghyun, which was strange because no one knew that he took part in the movie with small roles.

            “How do you feel about Seeyang kissing so many other men in this movie?” asked the female reporter.  Jonghyun laughed because he was caught offguard.  “It has been revealed by Seeyang and your band members a few months ago that you are quite a jealous boyfriend.”

            Jonghyun laughed again at the statement.  “The only reason why I get jealous easily is because I have strong feelings for Seeyang.  Also, I like to keep her only to myself unless if there are children around.” he answered, with a grin.  “Even though Seeyang did kiss manydifferent men in the movie, I know that this is only her job.  So, there is no reason for me to actually be jealous.”

            “Are you two planning on getting married in the future?” asked reporter, surprising Jonghyun again.  Not many TV show MCs actually ask Jonghyun this question for some reason.  They all ask, ‘When are you and Seeyang getting married?’ instead of ‘Are you two getting married?’

            “To be honest, fate decides whether or not Seeyang and I get married.” replied Jonghyun. 

            He hasn’t thought of marriage ever since last Febuary when the couple was talking about it during their painting session.  As a young man, marriage is a scary change in life and has never really thought it thoroughly.  But, to have Seeyang as Jonghyun’s wife made his heart flutter.

            Jonghyun smiled at the reporter and bid his good bye as Seeyang came to his side.  After marriage…  We’ll have a cute, beautiful, smart girl first.  Then, we’ll have 2 sons after that and another little girl as the youngest, he thought, as he smiled at Seeyang.

            “What?” she smiled.

            Jonghyun shook his head with a small smile.  “Nothing.” he responded.  I would love to marry Seeyang, he thought as a blush spread over his face.  My wife…

            Seeyang laughed softly.  “Seriously, is there something on my face or what?” she asked.  “You keep on looking at me like that…”

            “There’s nothing.” softly said Jonghyun, as he took her hand.  “I just wanted to take a good, long look of you.”  I wanted to take a good long look at my future wife.

            “Seeyang, you look so hot.” said Tiffany, as she approached her and hugged her.

            “Thank you.” she smiled, as she pulled away from the hug.

            “Oh, did you know?  There’s a billboard with your advertisement for that fruit drink!” smiled Tiffany.

            “Really?” asked Seeyang.

            “You’re so popular, you’re everywhere!” said Big Bang’s Daesung, as he approached them.

            “Psh!  Why are you here?” asked Tiffany, as she rolled her eyes at him.

            Seeyang and Jonghyun laughed as the two started to qurael and walked away.  He turned to her.  “You know, you’re every man’s dream woman…” he said.

            “That’s not true.” said Seeyang, blushing.

            “That is so true.” said Jonghun, as he stepped beside the couple.  “I even think that I’m falling for you too.”  Jonghyun sent a glare in his direction.  “I was kidding about that!  Besides, I’m going to join Venus.”

            Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed even more at the young man in front of him.  “Jonghyun, stop that!” said Seeyang, as she pulled his face to towards hers.  “Yah…  Are you going to do that to all of my fanboys?”

            Jonghun just laughed out loud.  “Seeyang, you should learn how to tame him.  He’s a beast!” he said.

 

**NOTE:  OMG!!!  YOU GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY!!!  I didn't know that blogTV didn't let guests chat!!  I'm so sorry for wasting your time and not being able to answer your questions!!!  Maybe we'll have our own chatango or tiny chat room.  This was just really COMPLICATED!!!  If you came on after 7:30, then I already left...  I'm sorry you guys.  I felt as if that session was useless because you guys couldn't exactly chat with me... 

Well, now that I'm over that...  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^

Jonghyun wants to marry Seeyang...  OMO~~  How cute!!!  ^^  And, Seeyang is clueless about that...  T.T

SINCERELY SORRY,

loveFORyunho

on 3/11/2011 @ 7:44 PM PST