Chapter 71

My Fake Girlfriend

            Minhwan was speechless from the peck and couldn’t respond.  Minhyuk had to take him back to his seat, as Jonghyun approached Seeyang.

            “Why didn’t you tell me that you were taking drumming lessons from Minhyuk?” asked Jonghyun.

            “It’s because you always dislike it when another man teaches me how to do something…” replied Seeyang, avoiding his eyes.

            Jonghyun chewed on his lips as he watched his girlfriend.  Her blanket was still on his shoulder and he used it to cover her bare legs, so others wouldn’t see.  He took her hand and led her out of the room.  Jonghyun led her to the far back of the building where there was no one.

            “Jonghyun, why are we here?” asked Seeyang, innocently.  He pushed her up against the cold wall softly and kissed her.  Jonghyun had wanted some privacy.

            CN Blue already finished their segment of the show 20 minutes ago, but Jonghyun and Seeyang still have to perform “A Day with You” in 25 minutes, after IU.  So, the couple still has time if they keep track.

            “You were so mean earlier…” said Jonghyun, as he thumbed Seeyang’s hip bones after kissing each other for few seconds.

            “You should know that I don’t like you just because 10% of your good looks similar to one of my favorite idols.” smiled Seeyang, as she gave him a small peck on the lips.  “I’m going to go first, OK?”  Jonghyun nodded his head and she kissed him again.

            He watched her walk away and into the hallway.  He could hear her footsteps walk farther away.  “Oh!  2Jong!” Jonghyun could hear Seeyang say.

            “Yah!  2Min!  Where did you went, huh?” asked Park Bom.  “I want my guitar pick back.”

            “Guitar pick?” questioned Seeyang.

            “Guitar pick, pick!” said Bom.  “Let’s see!  I stuck it somewhere back here!”

            “Ah!  2Jong!  Why are you checking my backpockets?  Were you the one that touched my earlier?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun decided to go back into the hallway and see what the commotion was about.  He walked into the hallway to find Park Bom sticking her hands inside his girlfriend’s short pockets.

            “Yah!  Doesn’t your boyfriend stick his guitar picks in your pockets?” asked Bom, as she searched the pockets again.

            “Of course not!  It’s not like I go on stage with him.” answered Seeyang.  She looked over her shoulder and saw Jonghyun.  She flashed him a smile.

            Jonghyun have thought about putting his picks in his girlfriend’s pant pockets before.  It would have been a great excuse to touch Seeyang in a more intimate demeanor.  Or, it would have been an interesting game: Which pocket is where Jonghyun’s pick is in?

            “Bom Sunbae, if you want, I can just give you one of my picks instead.” suggested Jonghyun formally, as he came up to the pair.

            Bom let out a small yelp.  She let out a long breathe when she looked up at Jonghyun.  “Aigoo, Jonghyun!  You scared me!” she said, informally as if she’s known him for years.  “Hmm…  Since I can’t seem to find the pick that I pretended to use during the special, I’ll just have to take one of yours.”

            Jonghyun took a hold of Seeyang’s hands as the trio headed back to waiting room.  “Ah, 2Min, who is going to be my Seeyang?” asked Bom, to Seeyang.

            “Huh?” questioned Jonghyun.

            “I was thinking of Kara’s Gyuri…” replied Seeyang to Bom.  “You look good with her!”

            “What?  I want someone who’s short and cute.” said Bom.

            “Hmm…  SNSD’s Sunny?  You both have the same birthday and on the same year as well.” smiled Seeyang.

            Jonghyun’s jaw dropped.  Are they pretending to be Minhyuk and I?, he thought.

            “Mmm…  Isn’t her ageyo so annoying that it makes people want to punch her?” asked Bom.

            “To be honest, it is cute most of the time.  It’s just that there are certain times that she really makes you want to hit her!” said Seeyang, as she did a slapping motion with her free hand.  Jonghyun and Bom laughed at how cute she was.

            “Why don’t you do an ageyo for me?” smiled Bom.

            “Huh?” questioned Seeyang, surprised as she turned to her Unnie.

            “Ah!!” said Bom, with a smile.  “Aigoo!!  That’s so cute!!  It’s even better than my ‘Eh?’”  Bom laughed and then she started to mick Seeyang.  “Huh?’  Aigoo!  So cute!” Jonghyun laughed as Bom pinched his girlfriend’s cheek.

            CN Blue and FT Island greeted Bom formally and respectfully when she walked in the room.  She was laid back, but the others were so tense.  Jonghyun got his tin of guitar picks and opened it.  “There’s all sorts of picks.” he said.  “So, you can choose which ever one you like.”  Bom decided to choose a yellow guitar pick.

            “Thank you.” smiled Bom and Jonghyun blushed.

            “No, it’s nothing.” he replied.

            Seeyang sat down next to Jonghyun.  “2Min-ah, I was wondering if you could imitate CL.” said Bom, with a smile. 

            Seeyang laughed, as Yonghwa chimed in.  “She can do an amazing imitation of her.” he said.

            “Yeah!  This CL of 2ne1!” imitated Seeyang, making everyone in the room laugh.

            “Wow!  That was so good.” said Bom, with a laugh.  “CL went ballistic when she first heard the imitation.”

            “Oh, really?” asked Seeyang and Bom nodded her head

            “I have to go get ready for my stage soon, so I’ll talk to you later.” said Bom.  She, then, bid goodbyes to the guys and Seeyang.

            Seeyang rubbed her thighs as Jonghyun covered her legs with the blanket.  “My legs are so sore…” she said, as she karate chop her thighs. 

            “Do you want me to massage them for you?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Sure.” smiled Seeyang.

            Jonghyun placed Seeyang’s legs on his lap as she shifted her body towards him.  He first started with her calves, working softly on them.  Seeyang would let out giggles every now and then, making the others glance curiously at them.

            “It’s not what you guys think.” said Jonghyun, as he watched the guys.  “I am massaging my girlfriend’s sore legs.”

            Seeyang was in a giggling fit when she stopped him by placing her hand over the blanket.  She was stopping his hands from traveling into her inner thighs.  “No, no.” she said, as she waved her index in the air. 

            “Are you sure you were massaging your girlfriend’s legs?” asked Yonghwa, with a laugh.

            Jonghyunn just smiled, as Seeyang removed her legs from his lap.  “Come on, Seeyang.” said Stylist Hyeyoung, as she held up Seeyang’s dress.

            Seeyang turned to Jonghyun and smiled.  “Thank you.” she said, as she kissed his cheek, then stood up.  The guys gave him a look, as Seeyang walked into the dressing room.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun.  “I really was massaging Seeyang’s legs.”  The guys scoffed, completely not believing him.

 

**NOTE: Hello everyone!!  <3  Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!  ^^

LOL  Jealous Jonghyun...  Sneaky Jonghyun....  Touchy Jonghyun...  XP

From the polls, the majority has voted that I should do a blogTV session.  :D

I will be doing the blogTV session on Friday starting at 7 PM Pacific Standard Time.  Here's the link to my blogTV: http://www.blogtv.com/people/loveFORyunho

Hope to see you all there!!  :D 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 3/9/2011 @ 4:44 PM PST