Chapter 67

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang had on a red beaded halter top with a black pair of short shorts.  The clothing was paired with black T-strap 4 inch pumps.  The outfit was accessorized with 20 thin gold bangles on her right arm and gold dangling leaf earrings.  Her makeup was a smoky brown eye.

            “I look like a total , don’t I?” frowned Seeyang, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

            “You look g-good.” stuttered Jonghyun and the stylist smiled.

            “Nah, I totally look like .” nodded Seeyang, bobbing her long soft black wavy hair.  “Yep, Park Hwaeji is a .”

            The stylist laughed.  “At least she’s not going in her bra and underwear, you know.” she commented.  Seeyang laughed and Jonghyun just clears his throat. 

            “He’s what?!!” yelled the director into his cell phone. 

            The film crew, Jaewon, and Seeyang were already at the club.  They haven’t started to film yet because they were waiting for the actor that was supposed to play her boyfriend for the club scene.

            The director turned off his phone and let out a deep breath.  “The actor is not coming.” he said.  “He got into some accident an hour ago and can not make it.”

            “Couldn’t we use an actor in the background?” asked Jaewon.

            Before the director could answer, Seeyang replied, “How about Jonghyun?”

            “Jonghyun?” questioned the director and Jaewon.

            Seeyang turned to the young man and smiled.  “Jonghyun has been in a short movie and made cameos in dramas before.” she said.

            The director and Jaewon smiled.  “That’s a good idea!” they both said, in unison.

            Before Jonghyun could say anything, the stylist took him to the dressing room in the back.  He was just dressed in a white graphic tee, a pair of jeans, and old looking sneakers.

            When Jonghyun returned to the dance floor, the director was going over the scene with Jaewon and Seeyang.  He explained that as Jaewon walks in, he will notice that Seeyang is dancing with her current boyfriend.

            “Do you remember the dance?” asked the director.

            “Of course!” said Seeyang, as Jonghyun approached them.

            “Oh!  Jonghyun, just in time!” said the director, happily.

            After Jonghyun arrived, the director explained to him about how he was supposed to respond to Seeyang’s dancing.  He wanted to laugh because he wasn’t sure how Seeyang was going to dance.  Since the scene is a club and even Seeyang has said that her character is pretty much a tramp, Jonghyun started to get nervous.

            “OK, positions!” said the director.

            Seeyang smiled and whispered into Jonghyun’s ear.  “Hey, it’s OK.” she said.  “This is just a trial, don’t be so worried.”

            The music began and the camera started to roll.  Jaewon came into the club and looked at the dance floor.  The camera that was facing them started to roll.  Seeyang started to dance with her back towards Jonghyun and responded as he was supposed to.  She turned around after a body roll and smile, mischeviously.

            Jonghyun smiled and kissed her passionately.  His lips quickly moved to her neck, a place he had never tried to explore before.  Seeyang is a ticklish person and if he was to places on her neck, she would burst out laughing.  Amazingly, she was holding in her laughter.

            A soft moan escaped Seeyang’s lips as Jonghyun softly nibbed her neck.  She pulled away quickly, breathing on Jonghyun’s face.  She smiled and leaned into him, kissing him on the lips passionately.

            “Cut!” said the director.  The music and the clubbers stopped.  “Wow!  That was good you two!”

            The couple was still kissing even after the director already yelled cut.  Seeyang has been busy, so they haven’t had much makeout sessions in a while. 

            She quickly pulled away from Jonghyun’s lips and asked, “Really?”

            The director laughed.  “That was one hot scene.”

            Seeyang smiled and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand.  They walked over to the director and Jaewon.  Then, rewatched the scene.  Even Jonghyun thought that he was just kissing Seeyang casually, he actually happened to have kissed her hungrily.  Also, Jonghyun’s hands were practically all over Seeyang’s body.  He touched her bottom, waist, and even under her s without a second thought.

            The director laughed after the scene stopped.  “You guys are definitely a pair.” he said.  “For a moment, I thought that Jonghyun was going to wing it and touch Seeyang’s , but he didn’t.  It would have fine if you did, this scene is in a club after all.”

            Jonghyun started to blush a deep red as Seeyang smiled.  “His hands have a mind of its own, so he wasn’t exactly thinking about where his hands were.” she said, as she patted his shoulder.

            “I suppose that Seeyang has taught you not to touch certain areas.” commented Jaewon, with a smile.  The director and Seeyang laughed lightly, as Jonghyun smile shyly.

            “You two have good chemistry.  I can see why you guys are offered so many cf opportunities together.” said the director.

            “Thank you.” said Seeyang.

            “Can Jonghyun play as me during the bed scene?” asked Jaewon, innocently.  The director and Jonghyun raised their eyebrows.  “Well, since Jonghyun and Seeyang have so much chemistry, why can’t he play as me for the bed scene?  And,then do close ups of me.”

            The director sat in his chair for a moment.  He turned to Seeyang.  “Would you rather Jonghyun be the one touching you or Jaewon?”

            “That’s quite straightforward.” commented Jonghyun, as Seeyang stood there thinking.

            “I think…” started Seeyang.  “We should stick to the original plan…”  Jaewon, the director, Jonghyun stared at her.  “I-I want to stick to the orginal plan because I don’t people to say that I’m using my boyfriend to hide my poor acting.”

            “To be honest, no one else besides the filming staff, editing team, and actors would know.” reassured the director.  “The editing team would make it look like Jaewon is doing all the work when he’s really not.”

            “Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” asked Jaewon, offended.

            The director laughed.  “It’s true though.  Having Jonghyun as your replacement would make you look like the lazy one.” he said.

            Jaewon smiled.  “It’s fine.  I’d rather watch this couple making the screen hot then Seeyang and I faking it.” he said.

            “It’s fine.” said Seeyang.  “I think I would like to challenge myself though.  So, we should stick to the original plan.”

            The director nodded his head.  “I like you.  You’re always so willing to learn…  Jonghyun, don’t you have schedules?” asked the director, turning to him.

            “I will eventually start to MC Music Core next week with appearances on variety shows.” he answered.  “But, I have this entire week free.”

            “That’s good.  I’m going to hire you as Park Hwaeji’s boyfriend.” replied the director with a smile.

 

 

            Seeyang leaned back in her seat, tired.  “It’s ironic how you play as my screen boyfriend when you really are my boyfriend.” she laughed.  “I guess it’s just meant to be.”

            Jonghyun smiled, as he looked out the window.  “Wait, where are we going?” he asked.

            “The gym.” replied Driver Dongho.

            “I have to go workout.” smiled Seeyang.

            “It’s already 11 PM.” stated Jonghyun.

            “I have to look good by Friday.” said Seeyang.  “It’s the pool scene.”

            “But, you’re already so hot!!” said Jonghyun, without thinking.  Then, he mental kicked his for saying it so straightforwardly.

            Seeyang smiled at his comment and leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.  “Thank you so much.” she said, as the van stopped in front of her gym.  She quickly grabbed her bag.  “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

            Seeyang was about to step out of the van,w hen Jonghyun stopped her.  “Why don’t you sleep over at my place?” he asked.

            “I’m sorry.” she said.  “But, I think I’ll be working out late.”  Jonghyun frowned.  “I probably won’t get home until 1 AM.  That’ll bother the guys.”

            “It’s OK.” said Jonghyun.  “We’re not doing much these days anyways.  Why don’t you just sleep over?  We’re both going to be filming tomorrow anyways…  You can wear my clothes as always.”

            “OK, OK.  I’ll sleep over.” said Seeyang, as she stepped out of the car.  She turned back and smiled at Jonghyun.  “I’ll see you later.”

 

 

            The guys were still awake when Seeyang arrived at their dorms.  “Noona!  I haven’t seen you in so long!!” said Minhyuk, as he literally attacked her with a hug.

            Jongnhyun glared at Minhyuk.  Seeyang was in a pair of spandex shorts and a spaghetti strap, so he quickly intervened.  “Yah!!  Seeyang needs to sleep!” he said, trying to pull her away.

            “Aigoo!  Minhyuk, you’re so cute!” said Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Come on, we should go sleep.” said Jonghyun, pulling Seeyang into the bed room.  “I wouldn’t want you to be too tired in the morning.”

            Yonghwa was in the living room, composing and watching some anime show along with Jungshin and Minhyuk.  They probably wouldn’t fall asleep until 2 or so.

            Jonghyun pulled Seeyang close to his body when the pair entered the bedroom and closed the door behind them.  It’s been a while since they last sleep over at each other’s place.  He leaned over and kissed quickly her in the dark room before they even made it to the bed.

            Seeyang broke the kiss and took a hold Jonghyun’s hands that were caressing her back.  “During the pool scene, you have to touch my …” she whispered, as she placed his hand on her chest.  Jonghyun could feel her heartbeat. “We should practice once, so then we wouldn’t have to refilm that scene…”

            Jonghyun cupped her softly, as the couple made their way to the bed.  He started to kiss her again, hungrily.  Seeyang let out a soft moan when she pulled away from Jonghyun’s lips and groping hands.

            “I just want you to know…  That I’m only letting you touch me in that sort of fashion because we are going to be filming the pool scene like that…” she said, softly.

            Jonghyun swallowed hard and nodded his head.  “I understand.” he said, as he pulled his hands away from Seeyang’s body.

            She smiled tiredly.  “That’s good.” she said, sleepily.  Within a second, she knocked out.

            Jonghyun watched Seeyang sleeping soundly.  He knew initially that he was excited that Seeyang had finally let him explore a territory that he had accidently touched once.  However, Jonghyun was indeed disappointed that she had only let him for the sake of the scene.

            Jonghyun let out a sigh, as he tried to fall asleep.

 

**NOTE: Um...  I'm sorry that I had to add the explicit scene at the end...  Well, I guess I'll just say that they're moving forward???!!!!

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^  And, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating.  I've been commiting myself to my studies.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/23/2011 @ 8:16 PM PST