Chapter 66

My Fake Girlfriend

            After filming the “Outside of the Condo Complex” scene from multiple angles, it was lunchtime.  As Jonghun, Jaewon, Yunho, and Heechul were having lunch with the director, Seeyang was eating a huge bowl of salad in her dressing room.

            “Shouldn’t you eat with the director?” asked Jonghyun, curious.

            Seeyang smiled, as she looked down at the notebook she was writing on.  “I already ate breakfast and lunch with him yesterday.  Besides, he knows that I’m working on my medical school application.”

            “You already started?”  asked Jonghyun, surprised.  “I didn’t know that.”

            “Really?” asked Seeyang, as she looked up at him.  She wor e a confused face.  “I could have sworn I told you…”

            “No, you didn’t.” replied Jonghyun, hurt.  When did she even metioned anything about applying to a medical school in their conversations this entire week?

            “I’m sorry.” said Seeyang, feeling bad.  “I must have imagined that I told you that I was already applying…  I ran out of sticky notes and keep on forgetting my stylist to grab me some…”

            Jonghyun shook his head.  “No, it’s OK.” he said. 

            It is well known to CN Blue and anyone close to Seeyang that she is forgetful person.  If she runs out of sticky notes, she would forget about the simple things such as her grocery list sometimes.  Fortunately, Seeyang only becomes forgetful when she is under a tight schedule.

            “Where are you applying to?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Harvard.” answered Seeyang and his heart fell.

            She wasn’t sure applying to the school when she last talked about medical schools.  Jonghyun didn’t exactly want her to apply overseas because he wanted her to stay in Korea.  Even if she was just planning on going to a medical school in Busan, at least she was still where he could see her everyday if he wanted to.

            “Ajou, Seoul National, Korea University, Sungkyunkwan University, and Yonsei University.” continued Seeyang.

            “Wow.” breathed Jonghyun.

            “I’m crazy…  Just crazy…” muttered Seeyang.  “Those schools are crazy competitive…  But, I should try, especially for Harvard.”

            “Are you planning to go?” asked Jonghyun, adruptly.  “I mean, if you get in.”

            “I wouldn’t mind.” replied Seeyang, with a small nod. 

            Jonghyun looked around the dressing trailer, desperately.  If she goes, then what would he do?  He couldn’t even stay in Japan for a week without her, but for her to the states would kill him.

            “You will get in.” reassured Jonghyun, with a forced smile.

            Seeyang smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.  “Thank you.”

 

 

            The next scene of the day was filming the brother’s confrontation after Jaewon’s character slept with Seeyang’s.  The director doesn’t want to film the bed scene until he thinks that Seeyang’s abs are hard-core.  Not only that, but she doesn’t feel confident about so many people watching her, practically half . 

            Jonghyun backhugged Seeyang as the two watched her cast-mates perform their scene.  The filming crew was filming the condo scenes in an actual condo instead of a set.  The director wanted the movie to be as real as possible.

            As Jaewon pulled the door open, the 7 brothers stood there lamely.  Before Heehul and Yunho could even utter their lines, Jaewon and Jonghun burst out laughing, then the rest of the actors chimed in.

            “Stop making that face, Jonghun!” laughed Jaewon.

            “I didn’t even do anything!  How could you possibly say that?!” said Jonghun.  Eli and Seulong just patted his shoulder, not believing him.

            Jaewon closed the door and stepped away from it.  He went to his post from behind the camera.  “Take two!” said the director.

            The doorbell ringed and Jaewon walked up to the door, only in his boxers.  He pulled the door open and there stood the 7 brothers.  Yunho and Heechul wore the angriest faces out of all of them.

            “We’re here for our sister.” said Yunho.

            “What?” asked Jaewon.  “Your sister?”

            “Yes, our sister!” yelled Heechul, as he was about to step into the condo and strangle Jaewon. 

            Seeyang turned to Jonghyun and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.  She was also going to be in this scene.  Seeyang quickly pulled off the yellow bathrobe she was wearing, revealing the white button-downed dress shirt she was wearing.  That was all that she had on besides the flesh colored thong and bra that she was wearing.

            Jonghyun blushed at the thought of Seeyang changing in front of him.  Not long after they were done with their lunch, her coordinator came into the dressing room and told her to change.  Jonghyun was about to step out of the trailer when Seeyang pulled him back inside.

            “It’s OK.” she said, with a smile.

            Jonghyun had already seen Seeyang in a bikini, but to have her undress in front him was a different thing.  He tried to look away as blood crept up to his face, but he couldn’t.  Seeyang had a lost an amount of weight from when she visted him in Japan.  Her waistline has decreased and her collarbone was more appearant.

            Seeyang quickly walked into the bedroom.

            “Our sister is Park Hwaeji.” said Seulong.

            “Oppa?” asked Seeyang, as she walked out of the bedroom with a confused face.  There were two camera men.  One on Jaewon’s side and the other on the brother’s side.

            “They’re your brothers?” asked Jaewon, horrified.

            “Why are you guys here?” asked Seeyang, annoyed as she flicked her natural black hair away from her face.  She didn’t have to wear her blonde wig for this scene.  The blonde wig is only for the first half of the movie.  The character dyes her hair black towards the end of the movie.  She rolled her eyes, as she walked up to Jaewon’s side.

            “Hwaeji!” said Yunho as he yanked Seeyang towards him, into the hallway.  “What are you doing?!!”  Eli quickly pulled off his plaid button up shirt to hid Seeyang’s exposed legs.

            “Oppa!!!” screamed Seeyang, as she pushed Yunho away from her.  Eli was still trying to hide her legs.  He started to laugh since Seeyang kept on moving, not letting him cover up her legs.  Everyone started to laugh along with Eli.

            “Cut.” laughed the director.  “OK, why don’t we go start from when Yunho yells “Hwaeji!”, alright?”

            The cast nodded their heads in agreement.  Seeyang quickly moved back to Jaewon’s side, as Eli put his shirt back on.  The camera started to roll again.

            “Hwaeji!” said Yunho, as he yanked Seeyang towards him and out into the hallway.  “What are you doing?!!”  Eli quickly pulled off his plaid button up shirt to hid Seeyang’s exposed legs.

            “Oppa!!!” screamed Seeyang, as she pushed Yunho away from her.  And, Eli tries to cover up Seeyang’s legs again.

            Taecyeon, then, quickly took hold of her as she tried to go back into the condo.

            “Take her home.” commanded Heechul, with a serious tone over his shoulder.

            “No!!  No!!!” yelled Seeyang, as she started to kick.  Seulong quickly grabbed her legs and carried her.  He and Seeyang started to laugh softly and then he let go of her legs.  The director yelled cut.

            “I’m so sorry, Seeyang.” bowed Seulong, as he continues to laugh.

            “It’s OK.” she said.  

            “What happened?” asked Taecyeon.

            Seulong was completely red in the face.  “I-I accidentally touched Seeyang’s .” he stuttered.

            “Seulong, it’s OK.” said Seeyang, patting his shoulder.  “Accidents happen.”  Seulong nodded his head, stiffly out of shyness.

            “OK, let’s start off when Yunho yanks Seeyang towards him again.” said the director. 

            “Hwaeji!” said Yunho, as he yanked Seeyang towards him and out into the hallway.  “What are you doing?!!”  Eli quickly pulled off his plaid button up shirt to hid Seeyang’s exposed legs.

            “Oppa!!!” screamed Seeyang, as she pushed Yunho away from her.  And, Eli tries to cover up Seeyang’s legs.

            Taecyeon, then, quickly took hold of her as she tried to go back into the condo.

            “Take her home.” commanded Heechul, with a serious tone over his shoulder.

            “No!!  No!!!” yelled Seeyang, as she started to kick.  Seulong quickly grabbed her legs and carried her.

            “What the hell?!!” screamed Jaewon, angrily.

            “Look!!” said Yunho, turning to Jaewon.

            “I don’t know how old Hwaeji said she was, but she’s only 17 and a high schooler!” finished Heechul, as he pulled out a student ID card with Seeyang’s face on there.  She was a 2nd year student at an expensive all girls’ high school downtown.

            “T-That’s impossible.” said Jaewon, disappointed.

            “Cut!.” said the director.  “That was really good you guys.  A few minor mistakes earlier, but it’s still pretty good.”

            “Thank you.” said the actors and bowed.

            “Jaewon and Seeyang, come here.” said the director.  As the two discussed with him, the guys started to help out the filming crew with their equipment.  Jonghyun decided to help as well.

            “No, it’s OK.” said one of the crew members.

            “It’s not like I have anything better to do, so I should help you.” laughed Jonghyun.

            “We’re going to head over to the club to film the scene there after this.” said the director loudly as he headed out of the condo.

            Seeyang smiled at Jonghyun as he walked out of the condo with a few equipments.  “Are you going to be with me all day?” she asked, following him to the elevator.

            “Of course.” replied Jonghyun, as he looked over his shoulder.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!  ^^

Woot, woot!!  Seeyang is an actress (and applying to medical schools)!!!  And...  Jonghyun's shy...  Why?  Geesh, men...

AND, I'VE GOT ANOTHER LEE JONGHYUN STORY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Have a happy reading!!  <3  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20450/stuck-in-hollywood-with-my-idol-cnblue

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/16/2011 @ 9:08 PM PST