Chapter 65

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang had finished cooking dinner for the guys and texted the working members, telling them that there’s homemade food at home and to not go eat out tonight.  She took a tangerine from the fridge and was peeling the skin off when Jonghyun stepped out of his room.  Seeyang looked up at him from the trash bin.  He looked like he woke up from a nap with his messy bed-head hair.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I already finished dinner.” she said, as she ate a piece of of the tangerine.

            “Why don’t we eat dinner together?” suggested Jonghyun, as he looked at the clock.  It was already 5.  “The guys probably won’t be home until 8.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Sure.” she said. 

            Jonghyun helped her set the table.  However, she had only taken out one rice bowl and the amount of food was only enough for one person.  Jonghyun looked up at Seeyang after he realized that she wasn’t exactly going to eat dinner with him. 

            “Why aren’t you eating?” asked Seeyang, as she took a bite of one of the apples she had grabbed from the fridge.

            Jonghyun frowned.  “How can I possibly eat when you’re sitting there only eating apples and tangerines?” he asked.  “This isn’t right.”

            “No, go ahead.” said Seeyang, as she shrugged her shoulders.  She suddenly stood up.  “I’m going to make myself a spicy watermelon salad, so go ahead and start eating.”

            Jonghyun watched his girlfriend walked straight to the fridge and pulled out the already half-eatened watermelon.  She looked over at Jonghyun.  “Don’t look at me as if I am starving myself.” she said.  “I just have to cut out carbs…  My trainer would be furious if I backlash on the diet now when the filming already started.”

            Jonghyun looked down at the food pityingly, but dugged into his bowl of rice anyways.  Seeyang eventually returned to the table with her watermelon salad with a lot chile pepper skin and seeds.  “How many peppers did you put in it?” asked Jonghyun.

            “4.” answered Seeyang, as she ate a piece of juicy watermelon.

            Jonghyun’s jaw dropped at how his girlfriend at the extremely spicy watermelon salad like it was candy.  “You’re crazy!” he said, without thinking.

            “The spicyness helps speed up my metabolism.” smiled Seeyang.  “Besides, you know that I love spicy food.”

            “Of course, but I would think that you would calm down on a hot day.” said Jonghyun, as he at a piece of chicken. 

            It was September and still blazing humid.  Jonghyun wants to stay far away from eating spicy food because it only makes him feel warmer than before.

            “A lot of people in the hotter, humid climates, like in Thailand, eat spicy food to help them sweat.  Through sweating, the body cools down faster.” smiled Seeyang, as her lips began to turn to a bright red.  She continues to eat the watermelon and Jonghyun with his dinner.

            “This,” said Jonghyun, pointing to the watermelon salad after he finished his.  “Is your dinner?”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said, as she drank the watermelon juice at the bottom of the bowl.  “You know, you should stop by the set tomorrow…”

            “Hm.” responded Jonghyun, taking the hint that he should have went today.  “Wouldn’t I be bothering you?”

            “Of course not!” replied Seeyang.  Her lips were juicy and brightly red.  Jonghyun had a sudden urge to want to lean over and kiss her soft, hot lips.  “I already told the staff to buy an extra lunch tomorrow, so you have to show up.”

            Jonghyun smiled, mischeviously.  “What if I don’t?” he questioned.

            Seeyang frowned her pretty, plump lips.  “I’ll tell the guys about how I walked in on you watching-” she started.

            “What is this?!” interrupted Jonghyun, surprised.  “Blackmail?!”

            Seeyang smiled.  “I caught you watching .” she whispered.

            Jonghyun narrowed his eyes in disbelief.  “This is completely blackmail!” he said.

            Seeyang snickered.  “I told you that you have to come.” she said, with an evil smile.

            Jonghyun sighed.  “It’s not like I’m really doing anything.” he said.  “So, why should you even consider blackmailing me?”

            Seeyang’s smile fell and sat uncomfortably on the ground.  “Y-You didn’t come see me on set this whole week…” she said, softly.  “I know that you’re resting…  But, it would have been nice just to see you for a few seconds.  I missed you a lot.”

            Jonghyun felt a wave of guilt.  “I’m sorry.” he said, as he hung his head.  He couldn’t look at Seeyang’s sad face.  “I-I wasn’t sure whether or not you wanted me to be there because I thought that I would be in the way.”

            “Of course not!” said Seeyang.  “I want you there most of all besides my family.”

            “If I knew, I would have gone to the set as soon as I came home.” said Jonghyun.  “It’s just that…  I thought that…  I might be a distraction.”  He, then, leaned over to Seeyang and kissed her softly.  “I’m sorry.”

 

 

            Jonghyun got onto the set at 8 AM.  Seeyang said that the crew was going to start filming at 6:30 for a morning scene in the condos.  When Jonghyun arrived, the filming crew and the actors had already started filming on the street. 

            Jonghun has been casted as one of Seeyang’s character’s youngest brother and he is on set today.  According the script that Seeyang had given Jonghyun, Jonghun’s character is one of the closest brother to Seeyang’s.

            In the scene that they’re filming, Jonghun and Seeyang are walking out of the condo complex together, linked in arm. Jonghyun found the scene to be strange and purely ironic because in reality, the two are not that close at all.  Then, he narrowed his eyes at Seeyang’s exposed legs.   Jonghun was wearing a pair of dark jeans and a graphic tshirt.  Meanwhile, Seeyang had on 5 inch gladiator heels with a short skirt and a loose low-cut shirt.  Also, she had on a blond wig.   Kim Jaewon was walking behind the two, with observing eyes in an expensive Armani suit.

            “Oppa!  What are we going to go do today?” asked Seeyang, a more girly, whiny voice.

            “I don’t know.” replied Jonghun, as he looked down at her with a smile.  “What ever you want to do today?”

            “How about a shopping spree?” asked Seeyang, cheerfully as she like a child.  “Oppa, how aobut that?”

            “Do you want to go to Myeondong?” asked Jonghun.

            “Oppa!  I want to go to Lotte World.” said Seeyang, with a happy face.

            There was a beautiful Audi sportscar parked in front of the condo complex and Jonghun pressed a beeper when they were within range.  Seeyang ran up to the car with excitement and opened the door.  After sitting herself down, she pulled her sunglasses from her Louis Vuttion bag and placed it on as Jonghun stepped in the car. 

            When Jonghun pulled away from the curb, Kim Jaewon snorted.  “You two kids are a waste of God’s good work.” he said, as glared at the car.  “Instead of working, they just go out and play around, up that poor young man’s parent’s wealth.  How horrible?!!”

            Jonghyun watched Jonghun drove the car only 5 meters out of the camera’s view, as the crew continued to film Kim Jaewon as he went into the garage.  The two were conversing happily and seems to be closer than the usual. 

            “Cut!” said the director and a bell sounded off.  The pair stepped out of the car, as Jaewon stepped out of the garage.  “That was really good you guys.  Keep it up and we’ll finish the filming within a month.”

            “We will!” said the three actors, happily.

            “Seeyang and Jonghun look good as a couple.” said a voice from behind Jonghyun.

            He quickly turned around and found DBSK’s Uknow Yunho.  “Hello, Sunbae.” bowed Jonghyun, formally.

            “Oh, there’s no need.” smiled Yunho.  “You can speak informally to me and please call me Hyung.”

            “Are you filming today, Hyung?” ased Jonghyun.

            Yunho smiled.  “Yeah, I am.” he said.  “I came early today.  The guys and I aren’t supposed to film until later.” 

            Yunho was casted as one of the oldest brothers, along with Heechul of Super Junior.  Taecyeon of 2PM, Seulong of 2 AM, and Eli of UKISS are also casted as the middle brothers.

            “Wow!  This is a really short skirt.” said Seeyang, as she looked down at herself.

            Jonghun laughed softly and blushed at her side.  Kim Jaewon smiled at Seeyang’s legs.  “Your fans will drool over this movie.” he commented.

            “Ah!  Oppa!  Don’t say that!” said Seeyang, embarrassed.  She spotted Jonghyun ahead and smiled.  She quickly ran up to him and bear hugged him.  “You came…” she said, as she took him his smell.

            Yunho smiled.  “Jonghyun came in perfect timing.” he said.  “You don’t have to film next.”

            “I know, Oppa!” said Seeyang, happily as she looked at Jonghyun.

            “Glad to see you here.” greeted Jonghun, informally.

            “Hello.” bowed Jaewon and Seeyang moved to the side, letting.

            “Oh!  Hello, Sunbae!” said Jonghyun, bowing.

            Jaewon smiled.  “It’s OK.” he said, kindly.  “You can speak informally to me.”

            “Ai!  Seeyang!” said Heechul, running up to her.  He covered her legs with a cardigan.  “Why are you showing your legs so freely?!”

            “Appa!” said Seeyang, whiningly.  “It’s hot!”

            Seeyang was going to pull it off, but Heechul stopped her.  “What are you doing?!  I don’t want your boyfriend staring at you like that!” he said.

            “What?” laughed Jonghyun, as he looked up at Heechul.

            “My eyes are on you!” he said.

            “Wh-” started Jonghyun, before he got interrupted.

            “I saw you the way you were looking at her.” said Heechul and that made Jonghyun laughed embarrassingly.

            “Appa!  Everyone already saw me like this!  Why are you acting like that?” asked Seeyang.

            “What do you mean?  You’re my child!” started Heechul.

            Jonghun, Yunho, and Jaewon gave Jonghyun an apologetic smile.  “Heechul Hyung has been like that ever since we started to film.” said Jonghun, as he patted Jonghyun on the back.  “No need to be oogling at your girlfriend.”

            Yunho and Jaewon chuckled softly.  “Heechul started to over-react when he saw the wardrobe for Seeyang.” said Yunho.  “That was when he started to freak out and it’s not like he can complain about her wardrobe anyways because it plays a major part of Seeyang’s character.”

            “So, he goes around being a protective parent.” smiled Jaewon.  The others burst out laughing.

            “What kind of poop are you talking about me over there, huh?!” yelled Heechul, angryily.  The guys continued to laugh.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  ^^

Seeyang feels sad that Jonghyun didn't go onto the movie set and blackmailed him!!  LOL 

And, then...  Heechul!  He's an epic father, that's all I can really say.  keke 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/13/2011 @ 6:54 PM PST