Chapter 64

My Fake Girlfriend

            Chairman Jang smiled at Seeyang, across the table.  The pair and Manager Kwan were having dinner together at an expensive, beautiful European restarant.  They were eating in a private room.

            “How are your line rehearsing sessions going?” asked Chairman Jang.

            Seeyang smiled.  “It’s going really well.” she said.

            “The director is amazed with you.” responded Chairman Jang.

            “He told me that he doesn’t regret casting you at all.” added Manager Kwan.

            “I’m glad that my hard work is pulling through.” smiled Seeyang.  Her hours of looking over the script for the movie were exhausting.

            Chairman Jang asked, “How is Jonghyun doing?  You two have been closer then I would have expected you two to become.”

            “After my visit, his insomnia seemed to have disappeared.” replied Seeyang with a smile.

            Manager Kwan frowned at Seeyang’s statement.  He had received news from Jungshin that Jonghyun was keeping a in his wallet, which casued the older man to begin to worry about Seeyang.  However, she seems to be oblivious when Manager Kwan had asked her if she and Jonghyun had done anything before CN Blue left for Japan 4 months ago.

            Manager Kwan knows well that he should be happy that Jonghyun is sleeping well now, but what did Seeyang had to do with his insomnia.  Perhaps they really did sleep together…  That’s why Jonghyun was acting the way he was, thought Manager Kwan.

            “I’m glad that Jonghyun has finally learned how to cherish you.” responded Chairman Jang.

            Chairman Jang felt bad that he had not been active in the couple’s life and asking them to keep him tabbed on how their relationship has been progressing.  As a matter of fact, he didn’t really need the couple to keep him tabbed at all.  Manager Kwan always keeps him updated, but he wanted physical interaction with the young couple

            Judging from what Chairman Jang has seen from afar and heard from Manager Kwan, Seeyang and Jonghyun’s relationship has progressed tremendously even to a point where they seem insperable. 

            If he continues to hold onto her even when the contract ends, then he’s a smart boy.  However, if he continues to look only at his ideal woman, Park Gyuri, then he lost one hell of a woman.  Park Gyuri is also a great young woman, but Hwan Seeyang is one in a billion, thought Chairman Jang.

 

 

            Jonghyun was home alone.  All the guys had a schedule, except for him that day.  CN Blue had come home to Korea a week ago and all of them already have schedules, regarding MCing and show appearances.  Jonghyun and Jungshin were given the MC titles for Music Core.  They will eventually start their jobs as MCs the following week.  Meanwhile,

            Yonghwa was offered the chance to be a radio host with Beast’s Doojoon for a new radioshow on MBC radiowave.  Minhyuk has been offered to be a permanent guest on a variety show.  CN Blue has been offered to represent Sony Ericsson’s new line of cell phones again along with many more companies. 

            However, there were a long list of companies that wanted Jonghyun and Seeyang to represent them.  The couple accepted a number of them and will start filming the cfs after the movie is filmed.

            Seeyang had already started to film for the Hong Sister’s movie called Little Miss Foxy.  The movie is about a man in his early 30’s (played by Kim Jaewon) that has a young woman in her early 20’s as his neighbor in their expensive condo complex.  Every day, the man would see the young woman with a new boyfriend.  Thus, he came to conclusion that the young woman probably is a gold digger and uses rich men’s money to support her.  Then, one night he came into contact with her at a club, wasted. 

            The man was worried about her safety and decided to let her sleep over at his place.  Ironically, the young woman seduced the man into sleeping with her.  During the following morning, a group of familiar men that the man had seen the young woman with came knocking on his door.  It turns out that some of those men that the young woman was with were her brothers, 7 in total.  Not only that, but it turns out that the young woman was actually 17 years old and was not in her early 20’s as the man had assumed. 

            Jonghyun sighed, as he nervously thought of the bed scene that Seeyang would have to do.  He had not been on the set and asked the director how exposed Seeyang would be for the scene.  Jonghyun hung his head, shamelessly.  He has been in Korea for a week already and has not even bothered to go see his girlfriend at her movie set.  He felt like a horrible boyfriend.

            Knowing well that if he went now, at 2 PM, he would just distract her from her filming.  So, he decided to surf on the net for something to do.  I’m home all alone until 8 PM, thought Jonghyun.  Maybe I should have some private time to myself…

 

 

            Seeyang dialed the code into CN Blue’s electronic doorknob and the door opened.  She stepped inside with a smile.  She quickly looked around and Jonghyun was no where in sight.  Maybe he’s sleeping, she thought.

            Seeyang quietly stepped into Jonghyun and Yonghwa’s room.  He had left a crack open.  To Seeyang’s surprise, Jonghyun was on his laptop with his back turned to her.  She smiled evilly, knowing well that he was not aware of presence.  She was going to startle him.

            When Seeyang walked softly closer to the laptop, she could hear a woman’s soft and a man’s groaning.  Confused, she continued to walk closer to Jonghyun and maybe get a peek of what he was watching.  Seeyang’s jaw dropped when she realized what he was watching.  .

            She had a sudden urge to want to burst out laughing because that was so random.  Of all the things that she would catch her boyfriend watching, it just had to be .  Seeyang smiled and leaned in close to Jonghyun’s shoulder.  He was so engrossed into the exotic video that he had completely zoned out of his environment.

            Seeyang smiled and softly said, “Boo.”

            Jonghyun’s eye widen as he closed his laptop shut.  Then, he grabbed his blanket and covered himself.  He looked at his girlfriend, embarrassed.  “A-Aren’t you supposed to be filming?” he asked, meekly.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’ve been done since 10 this morning.” she said, maturely.  “I didn’t want to bother you, so I didn’t call you…  I came here to make dinner for you guys, but it seems like you’re busy so you don’t really need to entertain me.”  She tried to look into Jonghyun’s eyes, but he looked away in shame.  “You can continue on doing your guy thing.  I’m just going to cook something quickly and be on my way.”

            Before Jonghyun could really say anything, Seeyang had stepped out of the room and locking the door in the process.  He had an urge to want to crawl back into a hole and die.  What is my life coming to?!!!  First, Seeyang saw me , PACKAGE AND ALL!!  Now!!  She actually witnesses me watching ?!, thought Jonghyun.  I feel like my life is going down a very fast, steep downhill…

            He covered himself with his blanket and whimpered.

 

**NOTE: Hello!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^

Aww...  Manager Kwan want's to make sure Seeyang doesn't get hurt.  That's so sweet...

Then, Jonghyun gets caught again!!!  @.@  LOL to be him...

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/11/2010 @ 12:46 PM PST