Chapter 63

My Fake Girlfriend

 

            The guys had just barely finished practicing for 4 hours straight.  They all took a rest by sitting down on the ground. 

            “We should get something to drink before we head home.” suggested Yonghwa.

            “Like what?” asked Minhyuk.  “Beer?”

            “Beer, soda, juice, water…  I don’t know.  Whatever you guys want to drink.” responded Yonghwa, with a shrug.

            “Well, we haven’t drink beer in a while…” stated Jungshin.

            “Minhyuk!  Why don’t you go get all of us mini-beer cans?” suggested Yonghwa.  Before the younger male could complain, he added, “Remember that it’s your turn to go get the drinks.  Jonghyun already went last time.”

            “I’ll treat!” said Jonghyun, as he tossed his wallet to Minhyuk.

            Minhyuk opened the wallet and began to flip through the wallet for a 1,000 yen bill when he suddenly stopped.  His hand went into the wallet, took out a , and held it in mid-air for the others to see.  Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Yonghwa quickly glaced at each other and then over to Jonghyun.  He was too busy looking at his hand strumming the guitar chords to realize what was going on.

            “Hyung, why do you have a in your wallet?” asked Minhyuk.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, as he looked up.  As soon as he saw the in Minhyuk’s hand, he quickly tried to grabbed it.  However, Minhyuk was quicker and darted away from him.

            “Why do you have that thing?” asked Yonghwa, curious.

            “I-I…” started Jonghyun, as he looked over at Minhyuk, who was standing on the other end of the room.  “In case I might need it in the future.”

            “What do you mean?” asked Jungshin, horrified.

            Before Jonghyun could answer, Minhyuk and Yonghwa asked, “WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!”

            “L-Look!  It doesn’t mean anything.” stuttered Jonghyun. 

            “Dude, you’re the one with a girlfriend and a in your wallet.  THAT’S got to mean something!!” said Yonghwa.

            “The only reason why I have that in my wallet is because Seeyang and I accidently slept in a love motel before we left for Japan!” replied Jonghyun, getting irritated.  “And, obviously!  Nothing happened, so I decided to keep the for future needs!”

            The guys stood there staring at Jonghyun, silently.  “What?!” questioned Jonghyun.  “Why are you guys even reacting this way?  You guys are the ones that are always teasing that Seeyang and I should have a child!  Besides, it’s never going to happen because Seeyang is like a saint!  She wouldn’t be willingly to do anything like that before getting married…”

            “So, are you trying to tell us that you’re going to make sure that Noona is not going to die as a ?” asked Jungshin.

            “What?!  NO!!” replied Jonghyun, angry.

            “Minhyuk, you should go get the drinks…  But, don’t get Jonghyun any beer…  Only apple juice for him.” commanded Yonghwa.  The young man quickly made out the door, not wanting to be involved in any Jonghyun lecturing.

 

 

            Topic: Japanese fan’s fancam of Seeyang exercising…

            Source: cyworld blog

 

            A fancam of Seeyang has been uploaded yesterday.  She was working out and this man just decided to fancam her.  Jonghyun was also featured in the fancam and he looked angry as hell.  Personally, I think that this man should be ashamed of himself. 

            How could he possibly call himself a fan when he violated this woman’s privacy?!!  He should be locked up in jail for doing this.  HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY JUST SIT THERE AND FANCAM SEEYANG EXERCISING LIKE IT IS NOTHING?!!!!

            He should be hunted down and be hanged.  How dare he do this to Seeyang?!  People like him needs to show respect!  She’s a woman for God’s SAKE!!! 

            I’d have to admit that Jonghyun was kind because he didn’t kill that guy…

 

- MM468word

 

 

            CN Blue’s Tokyo concert went well.  There were many Boices and even a number of Seeyang’s fanboys.  After Jonghyun and she had gone out for a little touring, there were fancams that spread like wild fire on the net.  After her fanboys realized that Seeyang was in Japan and will be attending CN Blue’s concert, they decided to pay Seeyang a visit and buy her gifts.

            Fanboys were always nice and supportive of Seeyang.  When she found out that her fans were waiting at the back for her from the gifts that the security guard gave her, she actually went out to check if they were still there.  Fortunately, a few fans were able to meet her.

            “Seeyang, are you OK?” asked fanboy, in broken Korean.

            “Y-You lost weight.” said another, worried.

            “Please stay healthy!” replied a fan, giving her a bento box of delicious homemade food.

            Seeyang smiled and told her fans that she is doing fine and for them not to worry.  She could tell them that she was casted for the Hong Sister’s first movie because her casting was still a secret.

            During the concert, Seeyang was sitting with the audience in the front row.  Many Japaense Boices were surprised that she wasn’t sitting back stage and welcomed her. 

            “Unnie is pretty.” said a female Japanese Boice, with her broken Korean.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Thank you.” she said, in Japanese.

            “I love your makeup tutorials.” smiled another fan.

            “Thank you.” replied Seeyang, with a small bow.

            The fans were really glad that Seeyang would actually sit with them during the concert when she could have been watching the concert from backstage.  Then, throughout the concert, Jonghyun would glance over at where Seeyang was sitting at multiple times.  Boices would scream whenever he did as a sign of supporting their relationship.

            Seeyang had to leave right after the concert ended.  She had a wedding dress photoshoot for an ad the day after tomorrow.  Her bags were already in the van and she is set to go right after the concert ends. 

            The guys pouted backstage, as they waited for Seeyang to finish saying goodbye to their Japanese staff.  She finally turned to them and Minhyuk made a pout that caused her to laugh lightly.  “Aww…  Don’t be so sad.” said Seeyang, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Minhyuk’s eyes widened and he was ataken back.

            Jonghyun glared at Minhyuk while everyone was surprised that she did that.  Seeyang patted Minhyuk on the head, as she pulled away with a smile and leaving a red lipstick mark behind.  “Be a good boy and remember that I’m back in Korea, waiting for you guys.” 

            It was Jungshin’s turn and he made puppy eyes that made Seeyang squeal with delight.  “Aigoo!  You’re so cute.” she said and kissed him on the cheek.  Jungshin smiled like a madman when she pulled away.  The bright red lipstick mark stood against his skin.

            “I can’t wait to come back to Korea.” he said and hugged her tightly.

            After Jungshin’s turn, it was Yonghwa.  He tried to pout and make puppy eyes, but failed and laughed it off. Yonghwa ruffled Seeyang’s head, messing up her hair much like an older brother.  “You be a good kid, alright?” he said.

            “Of course!” replied Seeyang, with a warm smile. 

            “Well,” started Yonghwa with an evil smile.  “You can kiss me here.”  He pointed his lips.

            “Oppa!!” said Seeyang, in a disapproving tone as she hit him.

            He laughed.  “I was just teasing.” he said.  “How about here?”  Yonghwa pointed to his cheek and Seeyang quickly pecked him, leaving another lipstick mark.

            Then, it was Jonghyun’s turn.  He smiled at her.  “Close your eyes.” he demanded.  And, Seeyang did so.  Jonghyun quickly slipped on her ring onto her right ring finger.  Then, he touched her face tenderly and affectionately meanwhile the female staff members were surpressing their “Awww.

            “You can open your eyes now.” whispered Jonghyun into Seeyang’s ear.

            She opened her eyes quickly and looked down at her ring.  “Oh!  Jonghyun!  It’s beautiful!  Thank you so much!!” said Seeyang as she bear hugged him.

            Jonghyun pulled away with a smile and was about to say something when Yonghwa interrupted him.  “Yah!  Love birds!  Seeyang has to leave in 2 minutes.  It’ll take her at least an hour to go through the security.” he reminded.

            Jonghyun glared at Yonghwa and a flash of fear came across the older male’s face.  Jonghyun turned back to Seeyang with a smile.  “Call me when you get there.” he stated.

            Seeyang smiled softly and patted his shoulder.  “I’ll just text you.  You need to sleep.” she reminded.

            Jonghyun kissed Seeyang softly on the lips.  He wanted to deepen the kiss, but he knew that she didn’t really like to kiss passionately in public becase she was shy, especially in front of elders.  Jonghyun savored the kiss he gave her, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to see her in at least another 3 weeks.

            Seeyang pulled away slowly, but Jonghyun pouted, wanting it to last longer.  “I have to go now.” she said, softly.  She giggled at the lipstick mess she left on his face.  “I’ll see you soon.”

            Jonghyun smiled sadly and watched Seeyang walked out the backstage door.

            When he returns to Korea, Seeyang would have probably lost most of the soft flab on her waist, be hardcore about her green diet, and have started rehearsing lines with her cast.  Jongyun frowned. 

            Seeyang is becoming a celebrity and he doesn’t seem to like it much.  She probably doesn’t like the idea of it either, but so many companies are demanding for her because she’s out of the norm and fresh in the entertainment world.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!  ^^

LOL  Jonghyun got CAUGHT!!!  I suppose that's what he gets for putting it in his wallet...  keke  The guys are freaking out about Jonghyun hitting homerun because they don't want him to hurt Seeyang.  Personally, I think that's sweet, even though Yonghwa keeps on teasing them to have a mini-Hyunsu.

And, Jonghyun finally gave her the ring!!  Yay!! 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/7/2011 @ 11:47 PM PST