Chapter 59

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Hello?” answered Seeyang into her cellphone.

            “Hello, is this Hwan Seeyang?” asked the person on the other end. 

            “Yes, this is.” she answered.

            “Hello, Seeyang-sshi.  This is Jung Daewoo from SM Entertainment.” answered the other end.

 

 

            Manager Kwan called Jonghyun earlier, but had missed him and left a message.  “Jonghyun, after CN Blue left for Japan, SM has asked Seeyang to be featured in one of their artist’s solos.” started Manager Kwan.  “She agreed.  I just wanted you to know before she tells you.”

 

 

            “Jonghyun, I’m so happy for you.” said Seeyang, as she smiled.  CN Blue’s new album has hit number 1 on the Oricon chart when they released it.

            He smiled.  “Thank you.” he said.  “The guys and I are very fortunate to have such dedicated fans here…  Manager Kwan told me that you were offered to be featured in solos from the big companies…”

            “Kyuhyun Oppa and I are going to start recording for his solo by the end of this week.” said Seeyang, excitedly.  “Jonghyun, I hope that everything will go well.”

            “Everything will go well.” he repeated.

            “Jonghyun, it seems like you’re really having fun there with all those interesting Japanese variety shows and all.” laughed Seeyang.

            “They are hard, I have to admit.” said Jonghyun.  “Seeyang, I-”

            “Are you eating well?” she asked.

            “O-Of course.” answered Jonghyun.  “But, I miss your cooking.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “You’re too kind.” she said.

            “Come on!  You know that you cook good.” said Jonghyun.  Seeyang laughed.

            “I’m going to be wearing a wedding dress.” she said softly.

            “For the music video?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Of course.” said Seeyang, happily. 

            “And, your groom?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Kyuhyun Oppa.” answered Seeyang.  “The song is about weddings or getting married.”

            Jonghyun was hoping that she would say that a model would be her groom.  “Are you guys going to be kissing?” he asked, jealous.

            “Of course not!” replied Seeyang.

            Jonghyun laughed.  “I was just checking.” he said.  “Remember, if you miss me, just kiss that life-size cardboard version of me.”  Before Jonghyun left, he gave Seeyang a lifesize cardboard version of him so then she wouldn’t miss him too much.

            Seeyang laughed.  “I kiss your lifesize avatar everyday.”

 

 

            Jonghyun smiled as Seeyang’s new makeup tutorial video started.  “Hello everyone!” said Seeyang, in English into the camera.  “Today I am going to be doing a gyaru tutorial based on Tsubasa.”  She smiled and pointed to the lifesize cardboard version of Jonghyun behind her.  “And, if you guys are wondering why I have a lifesize cardboard version of my boyfriend…  It’s because he gave it to me as a gift before he left for Japan so I wouldn’t miss him.”

            Jonghyun smiled as he watched Seeyang throughout the video.  It now the end of the video and she had on a blond wig.  “Wow, I’m amazed that I actually look good in this wig.” laughed Seeyang, as she looked into the mirror.  “Hongki gave this to me on the day before our birthday, so that was really sweet of him.”  Seeyang looked into the camera and smiled.  She started to speak in Japanese.  “Jonghyun, how do I look?  Pretty or ugly?”

            He smiled.  “Yeppo.” he answered softly, in Korean.

            “Hyung!” said Jungshin, as he took the seat next to Jonghyun by the computer.  “Wow!!  Noona is so pretty with blonde hair!  Bye, Noona!”  He waved to the monitor, as if Seeyang could hear him.

            After the video ended, Jonghyun exited out of youtube and walked away from the computer.  “I’m going to try to take a nap.” he said.

            “Yeah, you should.” suggested Jungshin, as he took over the computer.

            “Jonghyun, you seriously need to sleep more.” said Yonghwa.  “Or your voice is going to go out on you.”

            “Hm.” he replied, as he nodded his head.

            Jonghyun went into his bedroom and closed the door behind him.  He laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.  He was dead tired, but couldn’t fall asleep.  CN Blue has been in Japan for 2 months.  And, for the 2 months, Jonghyun has not been able to fall asleep.  His insomnia has come back. 

            Perhaps the insomnia came back because Jonghyun has been feeling stressed out about the success of CN Blue’s promotions?  In particular, he wasn’t feeling stressed out at all.  He felt calm and fine most of the time.  So why was his insomnia coming back?

            Jonghyun took a deep breath and thought of Seeyang.  Kyuhyun and her MV came out last week.  It was a MV with beautiful Seeyang in a wedding dress.  Jonghyun was even envious of Kyuhyun, holding her hand for a brief 5 second.

            “Because I can’t sleep until you’re next to me…” singed Craig David.  “Feels like insomnia.  Feels like insomnia!! Oh, oh~

            Jonghyun tiredly rolled his eyes and palmed his face.  What the hell, Jungshin?!!!, he thought.  He got off of his bed and went back to the living room where the music was coming from.

            “Insomnia…  You have insomnia because of your girl.” rapped Jungshin in Japanese.  “Ugh,ugh.  Believe me, man.  Say those 3 little words and she’ll come back to your side.”

            “I’m trying to fall asleep, Jungshin.” stated Jonghyun, irritated.

            “I-I’m sorry.” said Jungshin, as he quickly turned the volume of the song down.  “I wanted to practice my rapping in Japanese.  I didn’t know that you were actually trying to sleep.”

            Jonghyun glared at him.  “Think of it like this!  I’m subcontiously telling you that you have insomnia because you want Seeyang Noona.” he said and winked. 

            Jonghyun stared at him for a moment.  “That is completely untrue.” he said, as he went back into his room.

            He leaned on his bedroom door after he closed it.  Jonghyun palms his face.  I don’t miss her.  I don’t miss her.  I don’t miss her, thought Jonghyun.  He, then, pulled his hair and took a deep breathe.  Gawd, I miss Seeyang so much…

 

 

            For a while now…  She’s been busy with Kyuhyun’s solo…,thought Jonghyun.  Damn!  Why did the song have to be about getting married?  He grabbed his phone and dialed for Seeyang.

            “Jonghyun?” she answered.

            “Hey.” he said, longingly.

            “Are you OK?” asked Seeyang, worriedly.  “You sound and look so tired…”

            “W-What do you mean?” asked Jonghyun.

            “I was watching one of CN Blue’s recent appearances on a variety show…  You look so tired.” stated Seeyang.  “Are you OK?  Are you getting enough rest?  Are you eating well?”

            A smile spread of Jonghyun’s lips.  “We’re always eating good Japanese food.  And, I’m resting right now.  That’s why I’m calling you.” answered Jonghyun.  He didn’t want her to know that he had insomnia.  As honest as Jonghyun usually is with Seeyang, he didn’t want her to be worried.  She was already so busy with everything else in Korea.

            “Jonghyun…  You didn’t look so conviencing on the variety show.” replied Seeyang. 

            He imagined her sitting in front of him, with an angry, pouty face.  She would sit up straight with her arms crossed over her chest.  Seeyang wants to know the truth.

            “Come on Jonghyun!” she stated.  “That concealer that the makeupartist used couldn’t even cover up those dark circles under your eyes!”

            “I have insomnia, OK?” stated Jonghyun.

            “Oh, Jonghyun…” softly said Seeyang.  “Why?”

            “I don’t know why…” he said.  “On a lighter topic, your performance with Kyuhyun Sunbae was really good last week…”

            “OH!” responded Seeyang.  “Did I do good?”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “You always do good.” he said, as he thought of the performance on Music Bank. 

            Seeyang and Kyuhyun held hands throughout the entire performance.  Yonghwa had to physically remove Jonghyun from the computer because he was literally about to punch the monitor.

            “How were Sunbae’s hands?” asked Jonghyun, out of jealousy.

            “They were big and warm.” giggled Seeyang.

            Jonghyun pulled away the phone from his ear and mouthed, “Aren’t my hands just the same?”

            “I will be singing with Oppa at the SM Town concert.” said Seeyang.  “And, I’m also going to be dancing with Hyoyeon Unnie.”

            “Really?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Yeah…” replied Seeyang.  “Before you see the fancams, I just want to say that Kyuhyun Oppa will be kissing my forehead.”  Jonghyun was silent as he absorbed what she said.  “S-SM said that it seemed like we were a bit awkward during the Music Bank performance, so we should become more comfortable with each other…”

            Jonghyun rolled his eyes.  Is this SM’s lame excuse to make Seeyang sign a contract with them?  Make her fall for Kyuhyun and dump me, then sign a contract with them?  How dumb!!!, he thought.

            “It’s OK.” he said.  “When is the concert?”

            “A month from now.” replied Seeyang.

            At least I have time to prepare myself for the fancams…, thought Jonnghyun.

 

**NOTE: Hi, everyone!!  Sorry that I have NOT been updating...  I know that you guys were anticipating for me to update, but I've been busy with Christmas and family.

Since I have not been updating...  I will update TWO chapters today!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/25/2010 @ 10:19 PM PST