Chapter 57

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang was only taking 2 biology elective biology classes for the semester: epidemiology and neuroscience.  She missed the first few days of classes due to the photoshoot to Guam, but her professors didn’t mind.    Technically she only needs 8 more units and she will be done with her college years.  She will graduate after summer ends.

            With only 2 classes, Seeyang is still working at hospitals as a nurse assistant.  People were surprised to see her first, especially the young patients in the hospital.

            “Woah!  Hwan Seeyang?” asked a male patient, excitedly.

            “Yes?” she responded, as she gave the male patient his tray of food.

            “Wow…  You’re even prettier in person.” he commented.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Thank you.” she said.  “But, don’t I look even fatter in person?”

            The male patient smiled.  “You look amazing in person.” he said.  “You don’t look fat…  I don’t mean to say anything offensive, but I think you look better in person.”

            “y” was what another, bolder male patient said about Seeyang.  He said that she was ier in person and that Jonghyun was one lucky man to have her.  Seeyang had urges to roll her eyes sometimes, even though she’s grateful for her male fan patients.  The only reason why people say that Seeyang is y or beautiful is because of her fame from being with Jonghyun.

            After Seeyang came home from work at the hospital, she checked her mail.  There was her score for her MCAT test in January.  She was worried as she stared at the envelope.

            Seeyang took a deep breath and then opened the evelope.  She qucikly pulled out the score and saw a 40.  Seeyang let out a scream and cried.

            “Jonghyun…” said Seeyang, with a whimpering voice into her phone.

            “What’s wrong Seeyang?” he asked, with a worried tone.

            “Jonghyun…” replied Seeyang, as tears started to flow.  “I-I got a 40 on my MCAT test…”

            “That’s so good Seeyang!!” he said, excitedly.  “Let’s go out and celebrate!!”

            She started to sniff and wipe her tears away.  “Jonghyun, thank you.” she said.

            “Why?” he asked.

            “For believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself.” answered Seeyang, as she continued to sniff.  “Thank you.”

 

 

            Tiffany smiled at Seeyang as she glanced over at her.  Seeyang and Tiffany were eating some popcorn in SNSD’s living room.  They were sitting on the couch with Hyeyeon, who was eating a cookie.  Sooyoung was sitting on a cushion on the ground, eating some candy.            They worked out almost all day yesterday, so they were pigging out.

            “Seeyang, are you sure that you don’t want to go eat out?” asked Sooyoung, as she looked up at Seeyang.

            “Of course.” she smiled.

            “But, you got such a good score on your MCAT.” protested Tiffany.

            “Tiffany’s right, Seeyang.” said Hyoyeon, as she patted her thigh.

            “No, I’m good.” smiled Seeyang.  “As much as I love food, I was completely stuffed yesterday when the guys and I went out to dinner.”

            “Yah~” said Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung, as they eyed Seeyang.

            “What?” she asked.

            “What did Jonghyun say?” asked Tiffany, as she inched closer.

            “What do you mean?” asked Seeyang.  “He just said that he was proud of me.  What else would he say?”

            “I don’t know.” said Hyoyeon.  “I was hoping he would say something romantic.”

            “Like what?” laughed Seeyang.

            “I love you and don’t ever leave me for one of your future medical peers.” responded Sooyoung, with a deep voice.  She was trying to imitate a male.

            Seeyang, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon laughed.  Seeyang just shook her head.  “He wouldn’t say something like that.” she said.

            “Yah!  You guys went to Guam a few weeks ago and you didn’t tell me what happened on the trip at all.” stated Tiffany, with a smile as she nudged Seeyang softly in the ribs.

            “All we mainly did was a photoshoot.” defended Seeyang, with a laugh.  “Guam was beautiful.  I wouldn’t mind visiting there again.”

            “For your honeymoon?” teased Hyoyeon.

            “No, not for my honeymoon.” responded Seeyang, as she shook her head.  “I just want to go there because it’s nice.”

            “Besides the photoshoot, did you guys do anything else?” asked Sooyoung.

            “I suppose I learned how to float.” said Seeyang.

            “What?” asked the SNSD trio.

            “I don’t know how to swim.” replied Seeyang, embarrassingly.  “So, Jonghyun offered to teach me how to swim…  In the ocean.  I was too scared so we stayed close to the shore.”

            “What were you wearing during your swimming lesson?” questioned Tiffany with a wink.

            “You make it seem like I was , you know.” said Seeyang, with a smile.  “Well…  I wore a b-bikini.”

            The SNSD trio screamed.  “Omo!!  Tell us how it looked like!” said Sooyoung, excitedly.

            Seeyang explained to them how her bikini was and they screamed again.  “What did Jonghyun say?” asked Hyoyeon.

            “I personally think that Jonghyun was being really nice.” replied Seeyang.  “First he said that I looked good, even with my obvious flab.  Then, later he said that I looked y.  He was being nice…”  The girls scream. 

            “I want to see!!  I want to see!!” said Tiffany, as she lifted up Seeyang’s shirt and revealing her bare waist.  “That is some y stuff!!”

            “Jonghyun was probably too shy to say that you looked y at first.” laughed Hyoyeon, as Seeyang quickly pulled down her shirt.

            “Yah!  Your boyfriend is so cute!  Take good care of him, alright?” said Sooyoung, with a smile.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’m already taking good care of him.” she said.

 

**NOTE:  I had to make SNSD eat at some point.  They couldn't possibly always be on diets...  That's not a life to live!!  T.T

I hope that you guys enjoyed today's chapter.  ^^  I'm sorry that there wasn't much and it was boring...  BUT, I updated!!  Yay!!!

Thank you everyone who has loved and supported this story!!  I LOVE YOU MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/14/2010 @ 6:05 PM PST