Chapter 56

My Fake Girlfriend

**WARNING: CORNY WRITING AHEAD!!!

           FT Island came out with a new mini album.  The main song the band will be promoting is “Before I Die.”

            “Many people never get to say how much they love someone before they die…” singed Hongki.  “The days pass by so quickly.  As human beings, we only know the present…  We will never how many days we have left until that day when we fall asleep forever…

            “So, before I die, I want to say how much I love you…  And, I want to say a few words before I go…  No matter how much it hurts, remember that I love you.  Even to my last breath, I still love you.  Remember those beautiful memories we have created together…  Oh, our beautiful love story…” singed Hongki.  “Remember my voice and my kisses…  Help remember me once in a blue moon even after you’ve moved on, with a lovely handsome husband and beautiful children.  Help keep my love alive in your heart…

            “So, before I die, I want to say how much I love you…  And, I want to say a few words before I go…  No matter how much it hurts, remember that I love you.  Even to my last breath, I still love you…” singed Hongki.

 

Similar song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a19Die6SAQ&feature=related

 

            Jonghyun and Seeyang were going to be the stars of the music video for “Before I Die.”  The storyline of the music video would be of a young couple shopping in Myeondong.  An insane guy pulled out a gun and started to fire the huge crowd.  Jonghyun and Seeyang were out on the street when it happened and tried to run for cover, but Jonghyun was shot as they ran into a small alley. 

            The couple hid behind a dumpster from the shooter.  It was chaotic out on the street, as people ran away, screaming and the consistent sound of the gun going off.  Seeyang’s character cried into her boyfriend’s chest, telling him not to die.  He smiled, saying that the wound was small when it was bleeding non stop.

            “As we sit here and listen to people being killed by that maniac…  Why don’t we try to remember all those memories we shared together?” suggested Jonghyun’s character.

            Seeyang’s character shook her head with falling tears.  “I can’t.” she said.  She quickly took off her jacket and put it up against the wound, hoping that it would surpress the blood.

            Jonghyun’s character smiled.  “Fine.” he said.  “I’ll be the one that remind you when we first met.” 

            Throughout the MV, Jonghyun’s character discusses about the couple’s shared movie together.  Towards the end of the MV, he was having trouble talking and was obviously becoming paler due to blood loss.  “I’m cold…  And, I want to go to sleep.” said Jonghyun’s character.

            “No!  No!” said Seeyang’s character, as she held him close to her.  “Please don’t go to sleep.  Stay awake for your family, your friends…  And, me.”

            “I’ll try…” smiled Jonghyun’s character.

            He rested his head on Seeyang’s character’s shoulder.  He stopped talking about their memories together, letting the couples listen to the gun shots and screaming people.

            “I-I love you…” said Jonghyun’s character, weakly.  “Before I g-go…  I just want you to know t-that I-I love…”  His eyes were heavy.  “You…”  Jonghyun’s eyes closed and fell into a lump on Seeyang’s character’s shoulder.  She let out cries of pain. 

            Seeyang’s character emerged from the alley, with her blood stained jacket.  “Yah!!” she screamed at the shooter.  “Kill me!!  Kill me!!!”

            The shooter aimed the gun barrel at Seeyang’s character.  As he was about to pull the trigger, he was shot in the chest by the SWAT team.  Seeyang’s character sobbed loudly as the SWAT team moved in to get the shooter, who was not yet dead. 

 

 

            “WOW!!  Noona!!  You and Hyung were so good!” said Minhyuk, as he watched Seeyang walked up to him, wiping the tears away.  Behind her, there were the actors getting up from their positions on the ground.  They were either pretending to be dead or shot.

            Jonghyun and Seeyang were shooting for the music video the moment after they came home from Guam.  The director wanted to have enough time to edit the music video before it came out in May.  The couple woke up at 5 am and started to film at 7 am.  They were finally done at 4 pm.  The music video was only supposed to be 5 minutes long.

            Seeyang smiled as Yonghwa pointed the camera at her.  “I cried so much today.” she said, as she looked over at Jonghyun.  He smiled and helped put a stray hair behind her ear.  “This music video is so sad.”

            “Your crying is so good.  It was exactly how it was when I prank-” started Yonghwa.

            “Shut up, Oppa!!” said Seeyang, as she hit him and he laughed.

            “What?  It was cute!!” said Yonghwa.

            “It wasn’t cute.” defended Jonghyun.  “It was heartbreaking.”

            “As in how, Hyung?” asked Jungshin.

            “What do you mean as in how?” asked Jonghyun, offended.  “Don’t you remember how sad Seeyang looked when you guys pulled that cruel joke on her?  It hurts to see her like that.”

            “I know!!” defended Seeyang, as she narrowed her eyes at the guys.  “You guys should feel some sympathy for me, not call me cute!!”

            “You moved me Noona.” said Jungshin.  “Your crying was so powerful that I would never want to see you hurt like that…  So, dump hyung and get with me.  I’ll take care of you more than him.”

            “W-What?” asked Seeyang and Jonghyun, unison.

            Jungshin laughed out loud and Yonghwa and Minhyuk chimed in.  “I was just kidding.” he said.  “You guys are inseperatable.  I can never come in between you two.”

            “Noona would probably cry her eyes out if something happened to Jonghyun Hyung, huh?” winked Minhyuk.

            Seeyang’s eyes started to water again.  “Yah!!” she said and punched Minhyuk on the shoulder.  “Of course I’ll cry.  I care a lot about your Hyung.”

            “OK, OK.” said Minhyuk, as he stepped away from Seeyang.  She was mad and he knew it.

            Jonghyun chuckled and back hugged his short girlfriend.  He placed his chin her head.  “It’s OK, Domestic Goddess.” he said.  “Minhyuk was just playing around.”

            Yonghwa smiled, as he zoomed in on the couple.  “You guys are just really fun to tease, you know.” he laughed.

            The couple glared at him through the lens.  The guys laughed at their unison movements.

 

**NOTE: OMG!!!  This chapter has got to be one of the most corniest chapters I have written for this story!!!  And, I am sorry!!!  The idea just came to my mind and I had to write it.  T.T.  I really am sorry.  Then, I even found a song for you guys!!  I hope you guys like it.  ^^  The lyrics are completely written by me and does not exist elsewhere (unless if there is already a song like this, which wouldn't surprise me).  I don't think that FT Island have a song called "Before I Die."  If they do, please send me the link!  :D

keke  Seeyang is crying again over Jonghyun...  Even if it's only acting this time around.  The guys are so mean!!  Teasing her and all.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/12/2010 @ 6:02 PM PST