Chapter 55

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang folded her arms across her chest angrily as Jonghyun took of his shirt.  “Come on, don’t you want to swim?” asked Jonghyun.

            “How am I going to learn how to swim in the ocean?” asked Seeyang.

            “It’s not like the hotel have a pool, you know.” replied Jonghyun as he looked at her and out to the sea.

            Seeyang sighed.  “I’m going to go back.” she said, as she tried to walk away but Jonghyun pulled her back.

            “You’re such a chicken!” he said.  “Come on, you’re not going to drown.”  Seeyang flashed Jonghyun a look.  “We’re here, so we might as well just go swim.”

            “Fine.” said Seeyang.  “If anyone posts up pictures of me in this bikini, you are going to die!”

            “But, I’m your boyfriend.” defended Jonghyun.

            “I don’t care!  I can go get myself another guy if I really wanted to.” said Seeyang, as she took off her shorts.  Jonghyun frowned at her statement.  She quickly took off her shirt revealing the bandeau top and her bare waist.

            “Y-You look good.” stuttered Jonghyun.

            Seeyang looked down at the black butterfly printed bandeau top and low-rise bottom.  “Really?” she said.  “I have flab.”

            Jonghyun smiled as his eyes traveled down to her obvious flab.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “You still look good to me.”  He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

            Seeyang shrugs her shoulder.  “I suppose.” she said, as she looked around the beach.  There were a number of couples on the beach as well.  They were either swimming together in the sea or sun bathing on their beach towels.

            “Come on, I’ll teach you how to swim.” said Jonghyun, as he pulled Seeyang towards the sea.

            After failing to move any father from the beach, the couple stayed where they could still stand.  Seeyang was too scared to go any father out to the sea and Jonghyun didn’t want to force her.  At least she was able to learn how to float.

            “Hey, you didn’t really mean what you said ealier, did you?” asked Jonghyun, as he pulled Seeyang closer to him.  He held her so tightly that her body was literally plastered onto his.

            “What?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun no longer wanted to know the truth.  He didn’t want to know if she would leave him if she could.  He leaned over and kissed her passionately. 

            As they rested after the swim, Jonghyun lightly dusted off the sand on Seeyang’s hip as she dozed off.  They were lying on the beach under a huge beach umbrella after their swim.  Their bathing suits were now dry after their little nap.  Slowly, Jonghyun’s hand traveled from her hip to her rib cage, brushing butterflys on her stomach.

            “Jonghyun…” laughed Seeyang softly, as she opened her eyes and placed her hand on his shoulder.  Her ticklish area was her stomach and neck.

            “It’s our 1 year anniversary today.” said Jonghyun, as he inched his face closer to hers.  “Let’s do something.”

            “Like what?” asked Seeyang.  “We’re already in Guam.”

            Jonghyun chuckled.  “That’s true…  Why don’t we go do some sight seeing?” he asked.

            “It’s already 2 in the afternoon.” said Seeyang.

            “Oh, come on.  We should go do something.” said Jonghyun.

            “OK, OK.” laughed Seeyang, as she sat up.

            After they put their clothes on, they decided to go window shopping downtown.  They went into a few stores here and there just to look at things.  There were many people shopping so they didn’t feel obligated to buy anything.  Window shopping wasn’t exactly why they were in town.  It was the idea that no one was fancaming them or treating them like celebrities. 

            For once, Seeyang and Jonghyun can be together in public, without causing a scene because they’re regular people in Guam.  None of the tourists knew who they were because most of those people were Europeans.

            Jonghyun looked at Seeyang as she was watching the many tourists shop.  They were sitting at a bench near a bus stop.  “I’m really glad that we didn’t invite the guys along.” he said.

            “Why?” asked Seeyang, as she turned to him.

            “You looked so y in the bathing suit.” commented Jonghyun, as he avoided looking into her eyes.

            Seeyang flashed him a confused look and had an urge to want to laugh out loud.  But, she just smiled.  “Thank you, even though I looked like crap.” she said.

            “You did…  You looked amazing.” said Jonghyun, as he looked over at her.

            Seeyang laughed and shook her head.  “I looked OK.” she said.

            “No really, you looked really good.  That’s exactly why I didn’t want the guys to be there.” said Jonghyun, with an evil smile.  “I’d figure you would look that good.”

            “I wouldn’t wear something like that in front of them any ways.” said Seeyang.

            “You wore that dress in front of Honki the other day!” replied Jonghyun, with an angry tone.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Are you jealous, Lee Jonghyun?” she asked.  Jonghyun didn’t answer and she just smiled.  “You get to touch my body all the time and you’re complaining.  Maybe I should go sleep with Hyeyong Unnnie tonight.”

            “No.” said Jonghyun, in a whiny tone.  “Sleep with me tonight.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “I was just kidding.” she said.  Jonghyun leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

 

**NOTE: I'm so sorry for this short chapter.  It's just that I'm trying to recover from this semester.  keke  ^^ 

Jonghyun is such a !!!  If I was Seeyang, I would be worried about sharing a bed with him now... But, she's too nice.  T.T  One day, I should make Seeyang deny Jonghyun's request.  Then, he would totally freak!!!  LOL

I totally love this couple in Guam...  They get to be out in public without fancams in their faces for a day...  I suppose this can subsitute for what Jonghyun and Seeyang wanted to do on their anniversary, which was to go shopping in Busan in public (with fans).

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/9/2010 @ 9:30 PM PST