Chapter 54

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jungshin knocked on the door.  He has the key to get into the hotel room, but he was worried that he might interrupt his hyung and noona’s initimate time.  He tried not to think of any erted things that the couple could possibly be doing while he waited for someone to open the door.  After standing at the door for 1 minute, Jungshin decided to open the door.

            He stuck his head through the door with his eyes closed, afraid of what he might witness.  “I-I’m coming in.” he said.  There was no answer but the sound of the shower going off. 

            Jungshin opened his eyes and saw Seeyang sleeping on one of the beds.  She was wearing a cozy long sleve shirt.  He smiled evilly as he stepped into the room.  keke  Jonghyun Hyung, I’m going to pretend to be you for a few seconds, he thought.

            Jungshin quickly took off his shoes and slipped into the bed with Seeyang.  His arms wrapped around Seeyang as how Jonghyun usually does when they’re sleeping together.  Seeyang felt Jungshin’s presence and shifted her body towards him.  Her head found its way to his chest and rested there as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

            Jungshin felt as if he was going to have a heart attack because he was so intimate with Seeyang.  He has never been in a position like that with a girl before and his first had to be with Jonghyun’s girlfriend.  Jungshin wasn’t sure if he should enjoy the strange situation for 2 seconds or worry about Jonghyun killing him.

            “Jonghyun…” said Seeyang, as she rubbed her face into Jungshin’s chest. 

            Did she not hear me come in?, thought Jungshin.

            “What are you doing?” asked Jonghyun, startling Jungshin.  Jungshin looked over at Jonghyun.  He was slightly wet in a towel wrapped around his waist.

            Jungshin qucikly pulled Seeyang off him and fell out off the bed as he tried to slip off the bed.  He got up quickly and looked at Jonghyun.  Jonghyun was just glaring him down.  “I-I didn’t know that she would do that.” brearthed Jungshin. 

            If Jonghyun Hyung does anything to me, I’ll just yank that towel, wake up Noona, and I’ll be saved, thought Jungshin.

            “What were you doing?” repeated Jonghyun, with angry tone.

            “I-I was just pretending to be y-you.” replied Jungshin, worried.  Jonghyun raised his eyebrows and Jungshin gulped.  “I-I really didn’t know that she was going to do that…  She thought that I was you…”  Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.  “OK, OK!!  I won’t ever do it again!”

            Jungshin quicky made his escape into the bathroom, but Jonghyun wasn’t going to do anything to him.  He was just angry that Jungshin would pretend to be him.  Jonghyun quickly slipped on his boxers and got into bed after he dried himself. 

            Just as Jonghyun was about to wrap his arms around Seeyang, she turned her back to him, muttering jibberish.  Disappointed, Jonghyun just stared at her back as Jungshin came out of the bathroom.

            After Jungshin quietly went into his bed, he asked, “Hyung, has Seeyang Noona ever seen you before?”

            “W-What?” asked Jonghyun.  “No!!”

            “Shirtless?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Why did you come out of the shower half in a towel?”

            “Because she fell asleep before I showered.” defended Jonghyun.  “So, it wouldn’t have mattered how I came out of the shower.”

            “What if you’re lying to me?” asked Jungshin, wittingly.

            “What if I’m telling you the truth?” stated Jonghyun, as he rolled his eyes.

            “OK, fine.  Whatever…” forfitted Jungshin.  “I want to sleep so I’ll leave it there.”

            “Keep your mind out of the gutter.” said Jonghyun, as he turned off the lights in the room.

 

 

            Seeyang was wearing a loose yellow one shoulder shirt with a lime green polka dot halter swinsuit under it paired with red jean shorts.  Her hair was curled into soft beachy waves and her skin was lightly dusted with bronzer for a summery effect.  Seeyang posed as her hand ran through her black locks and smiled.  The photographer loved her and marveled at her every move.

            “Wow!!  You’re a natural!!” said the photographer, after one of Seeyang’s pose.

            “Seeyang is pretty good with her angles.” commented Yonghwa, as the guys stood there waiting for their turns.  The makeup artists were repowdering their faces.

            “Yeah, she is.” said Jonghyun, as he watched Seeyang laughed from one of the photographer’s quiet comments.

            “Are you guys enjoying today’s shoot?” asked a cameraman.  He was filming them for the behind-the-scenes video ofr NII.

            Minhyuk smiled.  “The weather here is really nice and warm so I’m not complaining at all.” he said.

            “Back in Korea, it’s not even summer yet, but we’re filming an ad for the season.” laughed Jungshin.

            “What do you guys think about having Seeyang with for the shoot with you guys?” asked the cameraman.

            “It’s nice.” answered Jonghyun, with a smile.  “After we come home from an overseas trip, we can never put what we see into words for her…  So, it’s nice to have her here with us.  Not only that, but Seeyang is a very talented young woman.”

            “Many men will flock to the store after they see the ads.” laughed Yonghwa, making the guys and the staff laugh with him. 

            “Seeyang was supposed to wear a bikini for her ad for the women, but she declined and wore a one-piece instead.  Jonghyun, is there a reason for that?” asked the cameraman. 

            Jonghyun laughed, having a feeling that the cameraman is angstful.  “I don’t know.” he answered, with a smile.  “I really don’t know why.  She didn’t say anything to me about that.”

            Yonghwa laughed and patted Jonghyun’s shoulder.  “Seeyang is trying to keep herself reserved for her boyfriend.” he said, making Minhyuk and Jungshin laugh.

            “No, no…  I don’t think that’s it.” replied Jonghyun, meekly.

            “Well, then, I personally think that Seeyang is reserving herself only for Jonghyun.” restated Yonghwa.  “For some reason, she never wears shorts when she comes visit us, but when it’s only Jonghyun home, her beautiful legs are shown.”

            “Do you like her legs, Yonghwa?” asked the cameraman.

            “Of course!  Who doesn’t?” said Yonghwa. “And, Jonghyun here gets to touch it whenever he wants.”  The staff started to laugh again.  Yonghwa sighed.  “I really hope that they have kids soon.”

            “What are you trying to imply?!” asked Jonghyun, as he looked at Yonghwa.  Yonghwa just brust out laughing along with the staff and Minhyuk and Jungshin.

 

 

            Minhyuk panted heavily as he tried to steal the soccer ball away from Seeyang, but it was impossible.  She was smaller than him by 1 foot and 1 inch and was fast.  He couldn’t possibly steal the ball away from her, so he tried to chase it down. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Jungshin were sitting the shade watchin the two. 

            “Minhyuk is totally losing.” stated Yonghwa.

            “He should have known better not to have asked Seeyang.” said Jonghyun.  “She played for one of Seoul’s top non-school affiliated women’s soccer team.”

            “Oh yeah…  Noona isn’t going to play soccer any more…” said Jungshin.  “For some reason it just slipped my mind…  She’s really good too.”

            Jonghyun nodded his head.  “This is why her legs are so nice.” he said, softly.  “She’s a soccer player after all.”

            “And it shows.” added Yonghwa, with a nod.  He was watching Seeyang run across the field while laughing.  “Does the running from soccer add to her as well?”

            “I think that’s natural.” said Jonghyun, as he continued to watch his girlfriend.

            “Wow.” simply said Jungshin.

            Seeyang was laughing as she slowed down and Minhyuk came to her side.  “Seems like you’ve lost your touch.” she said, softly.

            Minhyuk smiled.  “I just don’t have enough skills.” he said.  “I don’t think I was ever as good as you.”

            “It’s OK.” said Seeyang, as she kicked the ball over to Minhyuk.  “As long as you enjoyed the sport.”  Minhyuk smiled and nodded his head.  “You want to play some more?”

            “No, it’s OK.” he replied.  “I think my dignity has been broken.”

            “Awww…  I’m sorry.” said Seeyang.  She placed her hand on his shoulder and rubbed it gently like an older sister.  Minhyuk grabbed the soccer ball and they head back to the guys.  The guys were sitting under a tree, waiting.

            “Thank God you finally gave up Minhyuk.” said Yonghwa.

            “We’ve been waiting here, watching the ball get taken away from you for an hour now.” complained Jungshin.

            “Let’s head back to the hotel.” suggested Jonghyun, as he stood up. 

            They were already done with the photoshooting.  Everyone was good with their angles and the shoot finished early.  Now, there’s a whole afternoon to fill up with nothing to do.

            “Why don’t we go swimming in the ocean?” asked Jonghyun, after the couple came to the hotel room.

            “I don’t know how to swim.” replied Seeyang. 

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I’ll teach you.” he said.

            “Not in front of the guys…” replied Seeyang.  “That’s embarrassing.”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “OK, OK.” he said.  “We won’t ask the guys to come along…  But, you have to wear that bikini you were supposed to wear for the photoshoot for me.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, in disbelief.  “No!”

            “OK, I’m going to go ask the guys if they want to come along on our swimming lesson.” said Jonghyun, as he made his way to the door.

            “Fine.” said Seeyang, as she grabbed his hand and pulled in back into the room.  “I’ll wear the darn bikini.”

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys can enjoy this chapter.  ^^  Jungshin is so naughty...  keke  And, so is Jonghyun.  It seems like the couple is enjoying Guam.  :D

I AM SO GLAD THAT SCHOOL IS OVER!!!!  I can sleep in EARLY!!  (Or, during the day...)

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/7/2010 @ 9:49 PM PST