Chapter 52

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang fed some frosting to Hyunsu.  He was smiling like a mad child.  She smiled and tickled his tummy after he swallowed the cake frosting.  “Seeyang Umma!!” laughed Hyunsu, through the laughter.  After Seeyang pulled her hand away, Hyunsu gave her a big, wet kiss on the lips.

            Hongki laughed as he took in the scene.  “Hyunsu really does look like Jonghyun.” he said to Mina.

            Mina smiled at Hongki.  “They really do look alike.” she said.  “No wonder netizens thought that Hyunsu was their child.”

            Hongki laughed as he took Mina’s hand.  “Do you have a baby cousin that looks like me?” he asked.

            “No.” laughed Mina.  “All my cousins are older than me.”

            Hongki laughed.  “I suppose…” he said.  “Maybe we can pretend to adopt Hyunsu.”

            “Just because Seeyang looks like you, that doesn’t mean that Hyunsu can pass as your kid!” said Jonghun.

            “I’m just saying!” defended Hongki.  “Besides, why are you even here?  Give my girlfriend and I some room, geesh!”  Jonghun rolled his eyes and walked away.

            It was already 2pm.  Hongki and Seeyang went to the FNC Music building around noon.  Even though they were expecting a party, they didn’t expect a video.  The birthday video began with Hongki and all the pictures of him up to his current age.  It was the same for Seeyang as well.  Her grandmother reveals a few clips of her when she was a child and singing to Christina Aguilera’s “Reflection.”  Her voice was amazing and well-developed, even as a child.

            The cakewas brought out soon after the video was done.  It was a chocolate pudding cake with cartoon figures of Hongki and Seeyang.  After the cake was eaten, they opened the presents.  Seeyang was surprised that her fans had sent in so many things for her.  She was grateful though.  Then, Hongki’s fans always send in good things for him on his birthday.

            “Hyunsu, come to Appa!” smiled Jonghyun.

            “Appa!!” smiled the little boy, as he opened up his arms as Jonghyun picked him up.  “I miss you, Appa.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I missed you too.” he said and Hyunsu gave him a kiss.

            “Grandma, do you guys really have to go so soon?” asked Seeyang, as Grandma came to her side. 

            Grandma was smiling at the young couple with Hyunsu, along with Aunt Mi and Uncle Bae.  “I’m sorry, Kitty.” she said.  “But, Aunt Mi and Uncle Bae have to work tomorrow.”

            Seeyang smiled a soft smile.  “I forgot.” she said. 

            The party went on for so long, almost 6 hours.  Hongki and Seeyang were so happy to see their families that they didn’t want them to leave.  Hongki’s family already left because his dad has to go on a business trip later so they had to leave early.  Then, it was the first time that Mina had met Hongki’s family and she was nervous.

            “Don’t be so sad, Seeyang.” said Jonghyun.  “We’re going to go to Busan on the 12th.”

            “You guys can’t.” said Manager Kwan.  “All of you guys have a photoshoot in Guam on the 11th to the 13th.”

            “Oh…  I forgot.” said Jonghyun, as he turned to Seeyang.  CN Blue and Seeyang had a photoshoot for NII.  Her happy face fell; Manager Kwan forgot to tell her about the shoot.

            “We should be going now.” said Uncle Bae as he picked up Misun, who was playing hide in seek with Jaejin, Seunghyun, and Jungshin.

            “Aw!  Man!!  She was there!” said Seunghyun, disappointed.  None of the three could find her until Uncle Bae picked up from behind a poster. 

            Uncle Bae smiled.  “Maybe you guys can play with Misun when you guys come to Busan for a concert.” he suggested.

            Seunghyun and Jaejin whimpered softly and turned to Jungshin.  “April is far away, but I can wait.” he laughed.

            “Baby, come to Seeyang Umma.” said Seeyang to Hyunsu.  He went into her arms with a big smile.  “I’m going to miss you.”

            “Seeyang Umma, I’m going to miss you too.” said the little boy, with tears in his eyes.  He gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she gave him to his mom.

            Aunt Mi smiled at Jonghyun and Seeyang.  “Well, come and visit us when you can.  We miss you guys.” she said.  “Eat healthy and rest well, alright?”

            “We will.” said Seeyang and Jonghyun, in unison.

            It was quiet after Seeyang’s family left for the couple.  The guys were busy playing some game on the iPad that a fan gave Seeyang.  Hongki and Mina had slipped out of the conference room and into some where more quiet for the two.  Jonghyun looked down at Seeyang.  Shewas disappointed about not being able to go back to Busan on the 12th.

            He took her hand.  “Let’s go to ceiling.” he suggested.

            “OK.” said Seeyang, as he led her out of the room.

            Jonghyun haven’t given Seeyang her birthday present yet, but she didn’t seem to complain.  He had stashed it away on the roof because he wanted to give her presents to her in secret.  His presents were small and weren’t as luxurious as the others, so he was embarrassed.

            “Here.” said Jonghyun, lamely as he handed Seeyang the gift bag.  She smiled up at him as she accepted the present and he averted his eyes away, shyly.  What in the world is wrong with me?, he thought.  It’s not like I have a crush on her.

            They were sitting on the roof, but they got a semi great view of Seoul.  Even though the building was only 3 floors, it was good enough.  The sun was setting down already and it seems like traffic was calm.

            Jonghyun looked around his surroundings nervously as he waited for Seeyang to finish unwrapping her presents.  Suddenly, Seeyang’s lips brushed over his.  She deepened the kiss softly as Jonghyun pulled her closer to him.  Seeyang was smiling when she pulled away from it.

            Jonghyun was the only one that bought Seeyang a book, out of all the many gifts that she got.  Unfortunately, even Niki, Eun, and her family had forgotten to get her a book.  It's almost as if they have forgotten that she wasn't materialistic.  So, Seeyang was really happy that Jonghyun bought her a book.  “Thank you.” she whispered and kissed him again.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  ^^

I am so sorry for not updating as much any more...  I think my updating will pick up after 2 more weeks.  So, please continue to be patient!! 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/24/2010 @ 4:07 PM PST