Chapter 46

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang smiled, as she clapped.  She was sitting in the front of Jonghyun with Minhyuk and Jungshin behind him.  They were at the Star Golden Bell recording for next Sunday.  Seeyang was a filler for Yonghwa.  He has gotten sick again, so he is at home resting.  CN Blue was wearing a light blue uniform along with Seeyang.  All the other bands were wearing their fanclub color as well.

            “Today is the Star Golden Bell Idol special.” MC Kim announced.  Everyone clapped their hands.  “We have Hara, Jiyeon, Seunghyeon, and Gyuri of Kara, Joon and G.O. of MBLAQ, Kyuhyun and Shindong of Super Junior, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sunny, and Hyoyeon of SNSD, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin of CN Blue,  Hongki and Jonghun of FT Island members, and Taecyeon and Junho 2pm members as our guest today.  Aigoo…  Our set up today is extra big for all these idols…”  Everyone laughed.   “And, we have a special guest today.  Hwan Seeyang is here replacing CN Blue’s leader, Yonghwa.”  The males’ screams in the audience over powered the female’s boos.

            “Seeyang-sshi, why is Yonghwa not here today?” asked the MC Lee.

            She smiled a soft smile.  “Yonghwa has been really sick lately.  He thought that he was able to come today, but his fever got worse last night.” she answered.

            “You sound like a mother.” commented MC Kim, causing everyone to laugh.  “I was just kidding, Seeyang-sshi.”  She nodded her head, understanding.

            The MCs went around asking at least one idol from each group on how they are doing.  “Jonghyun, does Seeyang come over and cook for you and the guys often?” asked MC Kim.  The audience laughed.  The episode of Shinyoung visiting CN Blue’s dorm was aired 2 weeks ago.

            “Only if she wants to.” answered Jonghyun, causing the others to laugh harder. 

            “Most of the time I do though.” defended Seeyang.  “The only time I don’t want to cook is when I visit CN Blue’s dorm when I’m tired.  Besides that, I cook for them when they want to eat something.”

            “Are you sure you’re not their personal cook instead?” asked MC Lee.

            “She’s our dorm mother.” responded Jungshin before Seeyang could.  Everyone laughed again.

            “And, Jonghyun is your dorm father?” laughed MC Lee.

            “Oh, no.  He’s one of the kids as well.” answered Jungshin, as the others laughed harder.  “I think he’s worse than all of us because Seeyang and he have an intimate relationship, so he feels like he can get away with things.”

            The MCs laughed as Jonghyun shook his head.  “Like what?” asked MC Kim.

            “For example, Jonghyun Hyung would get to eat before we do.” responded Minhyuk.

            “What?” asked the MCs.

            “When Seeyang is cooking, he would go up to her and ask if he could taste the dishes that she is making.” explained Minhyuk, with an evil smile.  “Instead of test tasting the dishes, Hyung would eat it.  Yonghwa Hyung, Jungshin, and I are just standing around the kitchen, starving and here is Jonghyun Hyung eating like there’s no tomorrow.”  Everyone laughed.  “Seeyang Noona usually feeds the dish to you if you ask to try it…  So, because Noona is Jonghyun Hyung’s girlfriend, we feel like it would be wrong to just go up to her and ask her to feed us in that sort of fashion…  In the end, when we all finally sit down to eat, all of us, except for Jonghyun Hyung, have barely started on our first bowl of rice.  Meanwhile, Jonghyun Hyung is already on his fourth.”

            Everyone laughed.  “Perhaps Yonghwa, Jungshin, and you should learn how to be more aggressive with food.” suggested MC Lee.  “If you don’t do that, you all are going to end up not being able to have food one day.  I’m worried for that 3 of you are going to be malnourished and the other becoming obese.”  Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Seeyang laughed while Jonghyun shook his head.

            The show continued on as they went into polls.  Seeyang was voted as the one with the most refreshing face among the guests on the show.  She was voted by Joon, Hongki, Kyuhyun, and Minhyuk, winning the poll.

            “Minhyuk, are you sure you’re not going to end up dying tonight?” asked MC Kim.  Everyone laughed.  “Earlier, you revealed about your Jonghyun’s greedy eating habit and now you choose his girl as a refreshing face.  You sure are showing us a mischivieous side of you today.”

            Minhyuk laughed.  “Hyung understands.” he said, with a nod.  “Seeyang Noona is pretty and I find her beauty to be refreshing because there are not many girls that look like her.”

            “What do you find the most attractive about Jonghyun’s girlfriend?” asked MC Kim, making Minhyuk laugh.  He thought for a moment.  “Are you regretting that you choose Seeyang?”

            Minhyuk laughed and shook his head.  “I can’t really say because everything about Noona is beautiful.” he answered, making the girls awe.  “Since I have to choose, I would say that Noona’s eyes are the most beautiful aspects of her because she has very beautiful natural long eyelashes.”

            Seeyang smiled and bowed, as she and everyone clapped.  “Joon, you choose Seeyang as well.” stated MC Kim.

            “Yes, I did.” responded Joon, with a smile.  “I choose Seeyang because like what Minhyuk said, there are not a lot of young women that looks like her.”

            “It’s the same for my response as well.” said Kyuhyun, who was sitting behind Joon.  The audience laughs at his hastiness.

            MC Kim laughed as he asked, “Hongki, you choose Seeyang as well.”

            “She’s my daughter.” he responded.  The audience laughs harder.  “Of course I would choose her, she’s my baby.  I’m her brother-mother, so she gets her beauty from me.”

            “Oh!  That’s right!!  You and Seeyang share the same birthday!” said MC Lee.

            “Of course!” smiled Hongki.  “Seeyang is my twin sister from another mother.”  The audience laughed.

            “We are both born on March 2nd, but Hongki is older than me by 16 hours.” explained Seeyang.  “I was born in America and he was born here in South Korea.”

            “Oh.” said everyone.

            “You guys even look similar.” commented MC Lee.  “Pull the cameras of the two up.”  The cameras on Seeyang and Hongki came up on the screen.

            “Awe.” said a large number of the audience along with the guests.

            “You two are so cute.” commented Sooyoung.

            There was a resembelence in their eyes shapes and cheek bones, making them look similar.  Seeyang’s were a slightly bigger and rounder due to the crease of her eye lid.  “I am the twin brother that Seeyang never knew existed until Jonghyun.” said Hongki.  “But, Heechul changed it to Umma.”

            “Ah, yes.” said MC Lee, nodding his head.  “Heechul has stated a few weeks ago, nationwide, that you and he have a child named Hwan Seeyang.”  Hongki laughed and nodded his head.

            “Kyuhyun, according to the polls, you have voted Seeyang for most of the polls today.  And, the ones that struck out the most are the female guest with the most refreshing face and the female guest that the male guest would like to receive chocolates from on Valentine’s day.” said MC Lee.  Kyuhyun smiled and nodded his head.  “Please care to explain why.”

            “I choose Seeyang as the most refreshing face because the more I look at her, the more beautiful and cute she is to me.” answered Kyuhyun, making the audience squeal.  “Then, for the chocolates on Valentine’s day…  Because I find her to be so refreshing, I would love to receive chocolates from her.  And…  I was wondering if she could say, “Kyuhyun Oppa, is it OK if I make chocolates for you on Valetine’s Day?”

            Seeyang was smiling nervously and shyly into the camera.  She looked directly into the camera and said, “Kyuhyun Oppa, is it OK if I make chocolates for you on Valentine’s Day?”  The male audience exploded with their loud cheers.

            Kyuhyun’s face turned a dark shade of red as he smiled.  “O-Of course.” he stuttered, making everyone laugh.

            “Joon, since you voted for Seeyang as well, do you have anything to ask of her to say to you?” teased MC Kim.

            “Ah…  Since Seeyang has Jonghyun as her boyfriend already, I don’t want to kill him due to high blood pressure so I don’t have any request of her to say anything.” answered Joon.  The camera zoomed in on Jonghyun, who was just smiling and showed no sign of jealously.  “I’m pretty sure he’ll have a heart attack as soon as soon as the camera turns away from him.”  Everyone laughed hardly.  “The main reason why I would want to receive chocolates from Seeyang is because I love her cooking.  Even if she doesn’t make any for me, I’ll make sure I steal Yonghwa’s.”  The audience laughed agian.

            “Seeyang, Yonghwa and Joon are close, correct?” asked MC Lee.

            “Yes, they are.” she answered.

            “When were you formally introduced to Joon?” asked MC Lee.

            “Around last year in the summer.” answerd Seeyang.

            “How is your relationship with him?” asked MC Lee.  Seeyang flashed a confused look.  “It’s just that you two seem to be quite awkward around each other even after knowing each other for so long.”

            “I…  Don’t really know what to say.” said Seeyang, with a smile.  “Our relationship is just really slow compared to the many that I’ve met only 2 months ago or so.  But, I can tell that he’s trying really hard because he’s been choosing me a lot in the polls, so thank you Joon-sshi.”  She bowed to the camera.

            “You two even talk formally and you’ve known each other for months.” said MC Kim.

            “That is definitely a slow process.” commented MC Lee.  “No wonder they are so awkward.  Joon, do you hope that Seeyang would one day call you Oppa?”

            He smiled.  “Uh…” he paused.  “I am trying really hard here not to give Jonghyun a heart attack...”  Everyone laughed at his response.  “W-Well…  You can say s-so…”

            “Seeyang, can you please callout Joon Oppa once just so then we’ll can imagine how it’ll be?” asked MC Kim.

            Seeyang smiled shyly as she looked into the camera.  She opened to say it, but couldn’t, making everyone laugh.  “J-Joon O-Oppa.” she said, weakly.

            “My bad.” laughed MC Kim.  “Your relationship is too awkward for those sorts of things, perhaps in another year or two.”  The guests and audience laughed out loud.

 

**NOTE: Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^  I know that Star Golden Bell already ended, but I liked the concept of the show and the fact that there's an audience.

kekeke  Minhyuk might die...  He revealed too much.  LOL  I can kind of see him naughty like that.  And, then...  Kyuhyun...  Seeyang has a man so back off!!!  I'm just kidding!  I would never tell Kyuhyun that!!

How was everyone's Halloween?  I didn't really scare you guys that bad, did I?  T.T

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/2/2010 @ 8:01 PM PST