Chapter 45

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Ah, man…” complained Yonghwa.  “This is just…  Really not our night.”

            “Hyung…” said Minhyuk, as he stopped Yonghwa from walking any farther.  After they had walked past a hallway, they were directed to another hallway into a bathroom through a text from a restricted number. 

            After Yonghwa stopped complaining and walking, the two could hear a little girl singing.  They both turned to look at each other.  “D-Didn’t she disappeared earlier when we looked back at Jungshin and Seeyang?” asked Minhyuk.  Yonghwa nodded his head and ushered Minhyuk to walk faster into the boys’ bathroom.

            The two took huge breathes as they entered the bathroom, scared.  “That was really creepy.” said Yonghwa, having an urge to want to lock the door.

            They went where the sink was and was horrified.  The sinks were covered with blood and hand prints.  There were even some on the ground with shoe prints and smuges.  On the mirror, someone wrote Room 104.

            Minhyuk and Yonghwa turned to each other.  “Let’s get out of here.” they both said.  The two quickly stepped out of the bathroom.  The little girl was still singing.

            “Where is room 104?” asked Minhyuk, desperately.

            “I don’t know!!” answered Yonghwa, scared.  A text was sent to Yonghwa’s phone.  104 is a room in the school’s basement…  A theater class.  Go to the end of this hall and go to your left.  There will be a staircase that leads you down there.  The two guys glanced at each other.

            They reluctantly went to the end of the hall way and turned left.  The little girl’s singing was still softly, but clear.  They quickly went down the stairs and it led them to a dark hallway.  104 was the first class for the two to encounter.  They went in.

            104 was an empty room with a few chairs stacked up near the door.  There were no desks.  There was a step near the board and a few curtains that were hung up that looked as if it was a stage.  Minhyuk and Yonghwa stepped up to the board because there was a note there.  The note directed the guys to act out a love scene with a script on the pedestal it was left on.

            “I’m the guy.” quickly stated Yonghwa.

            “Fine.” answered Minhyuk, as he flipped through the script for the pages that they were supposed to act out.

            All the sudden, there was a loud thud at the door.  The two looked up at the door.  Alarmed, Yonghwa ran to the door and pushed the stacked up chairs against the door.  Minhyuk went to help him.  After the pair was done, there was a loud knock.

            “J-Just ignore the knock.” said Yonghwa, softly as he pulled Minhyuk towards the classroom stage.  The knocking from the other person on the other end was persistent.

            Fortunately, the scene that Yonghwa and Minhyuk had to act out was only a few lines long.  They were scared to death.  When they were done, the two were hesitant to step out of the room.  Out of no where, these women with long hair started to crawl up to the two.

            “Ah!!!!!” scarmed the guys, as they pulled away the stacked chairs quickly.  “Ah!!!!”

            When they opened the door, there was no one there to the guys’ fear.  They quickly ran up the stairs.  As soon as the two stepped into the hallway, someone grabbed both of Minhyuk and Yonghwa’s arms. 

            “Ah!!!!!” the two screamed.

 

 

            Jungshin and Seeyang quickly entered the classroom with Jungshin quickly closing it.  It was an empty usual classroom with desks in rows.  There was a piece of paper taped onto the board.  The pair quickly went up to it and Jungshin pulled it off.  There was an English word on it, petrified.

            Jungshin quickly looked at the piece of paper.  “This is an English class.  Please write a full English sentence using this word.” he said.

            Seeyang looked at the word.  Petrified…  From her understanding, it should mean being so afraid that it caused the person to be paralyzed.  The singing of the little girl was louder than before as if she was standing by the door.  Jungshin looked down at Seeyang, worried.  She looked up at him, scared.

            “I-I’ll write.” she said, as she grabbed the dry erase marker by the board.  The sentence she intended to write was, Seeyang would be petrified without Jungshin from the horror of the night.  She was only able to write up to: “Seeyang would be” when the two heard Yonghwa and Minhyuk’s screams echo throughout the halls.  The pair turned to each other, worried.

            “C-Continue.” said Jungshin, as he watched Seeyang turn back to the board.

            Seeyang continued writing.  By the time she wrote: “Seeyang would be petrified without Jungshin”, the TV in the room .  The TV was close to the board and the two saw a great view of the video that was played.  It was a segment from The Ring, with a little girl standing by a well in a dirty white dress.

            “Ah!!!!” screamed Jungshin and Seeyang.

            “Turn it off!!  Turn it off!!” screamed Seeyang, as she started to cry.

            Jungshin quickly went to the TV and pulled out the power cord in the power jack.  Seeyang quicky turned to the board and continued to write.  Her hand was shaky and her hand writing was no longer as pretty as it was before.  She finished the sentence with scribbly words.  Jungshin grabbed her hand as soon as she was done and led her out of the room.  Before the two could make it out of the room, a hand came out and grabbed onto Seeyang’s leg.  She started to cry and scream.

            “Yah!!!” said Jungshin, as he was about to stomp on the hand.  The hand let go and Seeyang ran out of the room in tears.  After Jungshin slamed the door to the room, he turned to Seeyang.  “Noona, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you like Hyung would have.”

 

 

            Jonghyun was alone when he came up to the second floor.  Down below, he could hear a little girl singing softly in a creppy tone.  Being alone in a dark, empty, cold hallway, he crossed his arms across his chest.  At the staircase, he was sent a text telling him to go all the way down to the end of the hall and turn to his right.  He walked slowly, not sure what to expect.  He ignored looking into the empty classrooms in case anything could pop up.

            Jonghyun went halfway down the hallway when he heard Yonghwa and Minhyuk scream.  Worried, Jonghyun picked up his pace.  He came to the end of the hall when he heard Jungshin and Seeyang scream.  He could hear Seeyang cried, “Turn it off!!  Turn it off!!!”

            “Damn it, Jungshin!!” said Jonghyun, out loud without thinking of what he had said.  “You’re supposed to save my damsel in distress!!!” 

            He turned a corner and let out a scream.  There stood an old woman in white hanbok.  She stared at him.  Jonghyun quickly walked away from the woman.  He received as soon as he walked pass the old woman. Go to the end of this hall and go into room 216.

            Jonghyun quickly walked down the hall.  It felt as if the old woman was following him.  He went into the room without missing a heart beat.  The classroom seemed to be like a regular class room with desk in rows.  In the front of the class, there was a guitar waiting for him on a stand with a not tied to it. 

            Jonghyun quickly went up to the front after he closed the door.  He picked it up and read the note.  Play your entire new solo song, “A Day with You”.  He sat on the barstool that was left for him to sit on.  He took a deep breath as he placed the guitar on his lap.  Jonghyun started to strum the chords.

            “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…  When I’m with you, you make everything seem right even when everything is wrong…  I just really want to say that I love you…” singed Jonghyun.  “I never regret once accidentally falling in love with you because you are the amazing you…  I am lucky…  Lucky…  To have someone like you, who is one in a billion…  A day with you is sweet and simple, but it brings the brightest smile to my face…  Tonight, I’ll dream of you and I being together tomorrow again.  I’ll dream of you like a fool…

            “Like a fool…” singed a random voice.  Jonghyun automatically stopped and took a good look around the room.  There was nothing.

            “I miss you so much after not being able to see you after a day…  I always think about you and our past, present, and future together…  Oh, our love story…  A day with you recharges me because of your unfaltering, unconditional love.” singed Jonghyun.  He was singing Seeyang’s part.  There was a strange humming as he singed.  He ignored it and continued to sing.  “I just want to say that I love you…”  He turned to his side and there was a woman standing there in a white dress.  “Woah!!!”  Surprised, Jonghyun automatically stood up and stepped away from the barstool so quickly that he caused it to fall over. 

            “I never regret once accidentally falling in love with you because you are the amazing you…  I am lucky…  Lucky…  To have someone like you, who is one in a billion…  A day with you is sweet and simple, but it brings the brightest smile to my face…  Tonight, I’ll dream of you and I being together tomorrow again.  I’ll dream of you like a fool…” singed the woman, softly.  She flashed Jonghyun an eerie smile that belonged in a horror movie.

 

 

            The horrific things that the 5 have gone through were because they were on the Horror Movie Factory show.  Manager Kwan had signed them up without their consent or acknowledgement.  Regardless of those ghosts being actors, the 4 of them were shaken to the core.  Jonghyun was the least affected apperantly, only somewhat twitchy when he sings his song by himself.  The PD said that since it is known that he knows Judo and Taekwondo, the PD didn’t want to risk any of the actors getting hurt in case Jonghyun might hit them out of instinct. 

            “Manager Kwan that was so wrong!!” said Yonghwa, irritated.

            “Why didn’t you tell us?!!” asked Minhyuk.

            “I know!!” responded Jungshin.  They were angry.  Their screaming has been recorded and they now feel that their manlieness has been stripped.

            “That is so not fair how the PD didn’t even offer Jonghyun any scary things too.” said Yonghwa, with his arms across his chest.  “Just because of those black belts in Judo and Taekwondo…  Tsk.”

            Jonghyun just smiled as he turned to Seeyang.  “I think the PD really wanted you to scream.” he said.  “But, it sounded like Jungshin and you got it easier than Minhyuk and Yonghwa.”

            Seeyang’s eyes started to tear.  “It was so scary though!!” she said.  “This is exactly why I hate schools at night!!!”

 

**NOTE: 

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PART 2!!!  Hope that you all enjoyed this!!!  ^^

It was scary writing this at night...  I couldn't really think much of any scary things becasue I was scaring myself already so I had to stop here...  T.T  I feel so bad for them....

Sorr for making Jonghyun go alone.  Someone had to go alone; it was unavoidable.  There's 5 of them after all.  Not only that, but it would be cliche to have Jonghyun and Seeyang paired up.  She needs to interact with the other members as well.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/31/2010 @ 3:03 PM PST