Chapter 44

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang handed her hand to the stylist.  The stylist dipped the nail polish brush into the orange nail polish pot and started to paint her nails.  Jonghyun smiled as he came up to the stylist and Seeyang.  He was holding Seeyang’s camera and started to record.

            “What are you doing?” he asked.

            “Stylist Unnie is painting my nails for the commercial.” smiled Seeyang, as she turned to look up at him through the camera.

            “What kind of commercial are you filming today?” asked Jonghyun.

            “A fruit candy commercial with you.” answered Seeyang.  “We’re going to be dancing!!”

            “Ehhh…” responded Jonghyun.  He wasn’t too excited about the dancing.  Seeyang got it right off the bat, so she has been trying to help him with the dance steps for an hour before they had to get dressed up. 

            Seeyang laughed softly.  “You did good earlier.” she said, as she straighten out the dress she was wearing.  It was a pale green 50s style dress.

            Jonghyun leaned into Seeyang’s face more and she flashed him a confused look.  “I want the camera to get a closer look of you.” he explained.  “You look so beautiful today.”

            Seeyang flashed him a shy smile.  “I would hit you, but my nails are still wet.” she laughed.  “Don’t say silly words like that…”

            “But it’s true!” contemplated Jonghyun.  Seeyang just turned away, embarrsed. 

            “It’s done.” said the stylist, with a smile.

            “Thank you!” bowed Seeyang.  She took a look at her nails.  “The color is beautiful.”

            “It suits your skin color beautifully.” commented the stylist, with a smile. 

            After the stylist left, Jonghyun took Seeyang’s hand with one hand and zoomed the camera into it.  “Your hand is beautiful.” he said softly.  “Small and delicate…  I love them.”

            “Why are you saying such strange compliments?” asked Seeyang, uncomfortable.

            Jonghyun shrugs his shoulders.  “Because it’s true.” he said.

            Seeyang laughed.  “I get enough of that from my viewrs, you know.” she said and then frowned.  “I’m not pretty.  I’m just average so stop trying to be nice.”

            Jonghyun continue to smile, but squeezed her hand.  “You’re good enough.” he said and with the camera still recording Seeyang.  He, then, turned it off as the commercial director called out for the couple.

 

 

            After the love call from the candy company, there were more love calls for both CN Blue and Seeyang from a hair care brand and pictorials for Cosmopolitan for Seeyang and Jonghyun.  Seeyang and Jonghyun had finished the pictorial shoot for Cosmopolitan yesterday.  Their week has been crazy with mainly radio show interviews. 

            CN Blue and Seeyang were filming for a hair product commercial.  Each member was going to have a separate commercial with Seeyang in different situations.  The commercials are mainly aimed at young women, but the brand does carry men’s hair care products as well and the guys are advertising the items with the photo shoot. 

            Minhyuk and Seeyang were filming their commercial right now.  The setting is supposed to be a humid library in the summer.  Even though it is only early Febrary and cold outside, the set up was deceiving.  The room was brightly lit and Seeyang and Minhyuk were sprayed lightly with water to look like they were sweating.

            “Action.” said the director.  With that, Seeyang stood up from her seat and opened the window with a little breeze blowing in.  The breeze was real and it was icy cold, but Seeyang acted as if it was refreshing.  As the breeze came in, she turned to the camera with a  warm, gentle smile as her hand came up to keep her shiny black silk locks from coming into her face.

            “Cut.” said the director.  Automatically, Seeyang reached over and closed the window.  “That was really good.  We’re done!”

            The filming was done now.  Seeyang’s close up was the last scene that needed to be filmed.  The filming staff, CN Blue, and Seeyang were in a high school for the library scene.  Since school was off for winter break, there were no fans screaming and the access was much easier as well.  As soon as the director comfirmed that the scene was good, the crew started to pack away the things on the set.  The light that was used to deceive the scene as a summer day turned off, leaving the library lit with the yellow light from the ceiling.

            Seeyang quickly changed out of the summer dress that she had to wear for the shooting into warmer attire.  It only took her 10 minutes to recollect herself and her things from the dressing room when the filming crew had almost completely cleared out their things.  It was long day for everyone.  Each shoot for each commercial had a different setting and story line, so there were different locations or set ups.  And, each shoot took at least 3 hours to shoot because the director wants it to be detailed, regardless of the commercial only being a minute long in the end.

            “Are we the only ones here now?” asked Seeyang, after CN Blue and her bid the crew and director good bye.

            “It seems like it…” said Minhyuk, as he looked out into the dimly lit hallway.

            “Hmm…  This is strange…” said Yonghwa.  “Isn’t the filming crew supposed to stay behind and close the school down first before they go?”

            “Yeah.” answered Jonghyun, as he looked at him.  “This is w-”

            There was a loud thump at the end of the hallway, startling the guys and Seeyang.  “W-What was that?!” asked Jungshin, scared.

            “I’ll go check.” said Manager Kwan, with a reassuring voice.

            “OK.” said Jungshin.

            The 6 of them were in a class room that was used as the dressing room.  It was completely cleared out.  With the filming crew gone, it was only Manager Kwan, CN Blue, and Seeyang in a dark high school at 11 at night.

            “Hmm…  It’s been a while since Manager Kwan left.” said Minhyuk, worried.

            “I’m going to go check.” said Yonghwa.  He looked out the classroom door.  As he did, the power went out, making Seeyang scream.

            “Woah!!” breathed Jungshin.  They were surrounded by darkness.  “Is it really windy out there?!”

            “N-No…” answered Seeyang, as she tried to find Jonghyun.  She was standing by him, but the guys started to shift around after the power went out.  After her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she quickly grabbed Jonghyun’s hand.  He could feel fear radiate from her.           When the lights came back on, he saw the relief in her eyes; however, the lights were flickering.  “W-We should go check on Manager Kwan.” suggested Yonghwa, as he looked back out to the now completely darkened hall.

            “Sure.” answered the others.  They didn’t want to be in the class room any more.

            When the group reached the hallway, they saw at little girl there at the end of the hallway in a white dress; she was staring directly at them.  The moonlight was shinning on her through a window in the ceiling.  Seeyang let out a scream as she buried a make-up free face into Jonghyun’s arm.  “I’m scared Jonghyun.” she cried.  He pulled his crying girlfriend into his arms and tried to comfort her.

            “Come here…” said the little girl to the group, as she gestured them to go to the end of the hallway.

            “N-No way.” said Jungshin, as he looked back at the classroom that they were in, regretting.

            Minhyuk, on the other hand, just shivered.  Not only was it bone chilling cold, but he was afraid as well.  Yonghwa looked away from the little girl.  “Come over here…” called out the little girl.  Seeyang let out a soft scream at her voice as she continued to cry into Jonghyun’s chest.

            All the sudden, Yonghwa’s phone started to ring.  He had turned it off earlier so it scared all of them.  Seeyang’s crying was harder.  “I want to go home…” she said.

            “H-Hello?” asked Yonghwa, as he answered the phone.

            “Go to the end of the hall.” said a creepy elderly male’s voice on the other end.  “The group has to split up.  Seeyang will be with Jungshin, Minhyuk and Yonghwa is a pair, and Jonghyun must be alone.  Jonghyun goes up the stair case.  Minhyuk and Yonghwa are going to the left, past the staircase.  Seeyang and Jungshin are going to the right, to the empty hall way…”  With that, the phone turned off.

            “Hello?  Hello?” said Yonghwa into the phone.

            “Why do I have to be the one alone?” asked Jonghyun, disappointed.

            Seeyang looked up at him with teary eyes.  “Jonghyun, I don’t want to you to go alone.” she cried.  “No…  No, don’t go.” 

 

            He hugged her tenderly and took in a deep breath.  “It’s OK.  As long as you’re not alone.” he said.  “I’d rather you be with Jungshin, even though I have doubts in him.” Jungshin frowned as he folded his arms across his chest. 

            When the group reached the end of the hallway, they quickly spit up into the groups that the old man had wanted them to.  Seeyang’s tears had dried up, but she was still whimpering as she walked close to Jungshin.  She would look back and watch Jonghyun step up the staircase alone, but she was too afraid of the little girl.

            “Noona, if any thing happens I’m here.” reassured Jungshin, as he flashed a warm smile.

            “Thank you, Jungshin.” said Seeyang, with a shaky voice.

            The pair thought that they were going to have to go to the end of the hallway when Jungshin recieved a text.  His phone was also turned off ealier due to the commercial filming and hasn’t had time to turn it on yet.  The text directed the pair to a class room that was at the corner of the hallway.  When the two went into the room, Jungshin took a quick glance if Minhyuk and Yonghwa were still walking at the other side of the dark hallway.  They were already gone along with the creppy little girl.  The singing of a little girl started to echo throughout the halls.

 

**NOTE:

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!  Woot, woot!!!!

Hope that you guys enjoy this and the next chapter!!!  ^^  And, Happy Halloween!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/30/2010 @ 4:59 PM PST