Chapter 43

My Fake Girlfriend

            Topic: Lee Jonghyun and Hwan Seeyang winning K Chart on Music Bank

            Source: cyworld blog

            This is annoying…  Her crying during the encore was REALLY annoying…  She better not think that we Boice are supporting her because we’re NOT!  We’re only supporting our oppa!!  It is his solo after all.

            Personally, I only bought the digital solo of “A Day with You” 2 times….  But, my older brother bought it like 10 times!!  I think he’s a Seeyang fan now, WHICH REALLY IRRITATES ME!!  He only likes her because she was prancing around in that ty night gown of hers!!!  My brother watched that music video over 1 million times now.  Who knows?  He probably gets a just from the intro…  I bet a lot of those buyers of the solo were guys because of her…  The moment I saw her face and what the heck she was wearing, I was disgusted!  I didn’t want to watch it, so I listened to the song instead because it was more bearable.  How can the director let her just wear that skimpy little thing?  And, for her to go into Jonghyun Oppa’s room too?  Is FNC Music trying to send a message out that Jonghyun Oppa and Seeyang already hit homerun multiple times?!!!! 

            Jonghyun Oppa’s lyrics are really good, but it makes me sad, knowing that it was dedicated for HER!!!  MY gosh, I really HATE this chick!!!  Whoever hates this chick as much as I do, say AYE!!!

 

- LeejonghyunLUVER0515

 

P.S.  My lusty brother is watching the music video again….

 

 

            Heechul greeted Jonghyun and Seeyang when the two came into the radio studio.  He was happy to have them as his guests today.  “Oh, baby!!  You haven’t called me in a while.” said Heechul, as he hugged Seeyang tenderly. 

            “I’m sorry, Heechul Appa.” she said.

            He pulled away from the hug and patted her on the head.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “You’ve been busy.”  Heechul turned to Jonghyun with a smile.  “Your manager said that you two had a photo shoot ealier today?”

            “Yes with Vogue Girl.” answered Jonghyun.

            “You guys are going to be on the cover huh?” asked Heechul, with a huge grin.  The couple nodded their heads.  “Yay!!  That’s really good, so an interview too?”  The couple smiled.   “What was the concept?”

            Seeyang laughed softly.  “A wedding.” she said.

            “A wedding?” asked Heechul, with an evil smile.  “So, you were in a beautiful white gown and Jonghyun in a tux?”

            “Hmmm...” answered Seeyang.  “You can say so.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “It went really good.” he said.  “Seeyang was beautiful in those dresses.”  She blushed.

            “Now, son-in-law, take good care of my daughter during your promotion time.” said Heechul, as he patted Jonghyun’s shoulder.  “Netizens are going crazy, so you take good care of her.”

            “Yes, Father.” bowed Jonghyun as he laughed.  “I will.  I make sure she doesn’t use the computer every night.”

            “Ah…  That’s good.” said Heechul, as he looked at Seeyang.  She smiled softly back.

            The opening song for the show was “A Day with You”.  Jonghyun and Seeyang were singing along to the song and glanced at each other once in awhile.  Heechul just smiled at their intimacy.

            “Hello, everyone.” said Heechul, into the mic.  “Tonight, I have two special guests.  They’re a beautiful, loving, and fun couple.  Please introduce yourself.”

            “Hello, I am CN Blue’s Lee Jonghyun.” he said, into his mic.

            “Hello, my name is Hwan Seeyang.” she said, with a smile.

            Heechul smiled at her.  “As my listeners should know, Hwan Seeyang is my daughter with FT Isand’s Lee Hongki.” he said, causing Jonghyun to laugh softly.  “If you all are wondering why there hasn’t been a family photo on my twitter yet, it is because I wanted to make it official on Youngstreet first.  Jonghyun, I heard the news that you won the K Chart award yesterday and it was only your comeback stage with Seeyang.” 

            Heechul was only referring to Jonghyun because the song is his.  The reason why Seeyang is doing activities with him is because many shows and magazines request for her appearance and some has even paid extra money to get her on the show.  And then, to not have her on a show or in a magazine is only natural since she is not an idol or star.

            “It wasn’t only my comeback stage, but it was also 2PM’s that day as well.” responded Jonghyun, with a smile.  “So, I am very thankful toward my fans for supporting and giving me love.”

            “It was a major difference with the scores.” nodded Heechul.  “Your fans must really love you.”

            Jonghyun laughed and nodded his head.  “Yes my fans do.” he said.  “But, I have a feeling that Seeyang also helped with the selling of the solo.”

            Heechul smiled.  “Ah…  Many have supposed so as well.” he said, as he read off of the script.  “Many netizens have been saying that the sell was based off on Seeyang’s ual suggestive attire in the music video, do you believe so Jonghyun?”

            “The music video wasn’t intended for Seeyang to carry out the image for such ideas.” he responded.

            “The night gown was mainly just for the scene to show that I am confident with my body even when I sleep apperantly.” said Seeyang.  “Since I have been banned from going online, I think that most people assume that I am ually persuing because in the music video: I am not only wearing a night gown that was showy, but I also sneaked into Jonghyun’s room and we were supposively living together.”

            “Everyone likes to jump to conclusions.” said Jonghyun.  “The night gown was not intended to send out any messages about our personal lives or relationship at all.  It was just for the sake of the music video…   Also, it wasn’t like we had much control over what we could wear.  That was all that the stylist had for Seeyang, a night gown for that scene.  She can only control so much.”

            “Yeah, I would never sleep in anything like that anyways.” she said, as she looked at Jonghyun and smiled.

            “Oh…” Heechul nodded his head.  “Thank you for both of your explanations.  Hopefully, through your own words, people will try to understand.  Jonghyun, your song “A Day with You” was written for Seeyang correct?”

            He laughed softly, causing Seeyang to blush.  He stuck his tongue out at her and she hit him softly on the shoulder.  “Of course.” he said.  “Why do you think that she is featured in my song?”

            Heechul laughed.  “Aigoo…” he said.  “I feel like an outsider intruding because you two are so lovely dovey, you know!!”

            The couple laughed.  “We’re sorry.” they said, in unison.

            Heechul laughed.  “OK, I’ll go away now.” he said, as he stood up.  The couple looked at him horrified, thinking that it was real.  He laughed even harder and sat down.  “I’m just kidding.  You two are so cute, I just couldn’t help it.  I don’t think I have admitted this to Seeyang, but I actually watched both of your reality show My Top Secret Girlfriend and you two are one lovely and fun couple, aren’t you?”

            The couple laughed.  “We filmed a lot.” replied Jonghyun.

            “We did.” answered Seeyang.  “But, a lot was cut because the show is only an hour long and it was only intended for 10 episodes, so the best of the best was aired on air.”

            “Really?” asked Heechul.  “What in the world happened to all of the extras?!”  It was obvious that he was a fan of the show; he was so disappointed.

            Jonghyun and Seeyang laughed.  “MBC is going to release a My Top Secret Girlfriend limited edition set because of the popularity of the show with many deleted footages and interviews.” said Jonghyun, with a smile. 

            “When, when?!!” asked Heechul, anxiously.  “I really loved your reality show.  I saw the connection!!  It was just so good…”

            Seeyang laughed.  “We don’t know.” she answered.  “But, it will be released soon…  Appa, why do you like the show so much?”

            Heechul smiled.  “I like the show because I love you two and I want to support you guys.  I was talking to Yonghwa and Hongki the other day for more for today’s show and they told me that you two are an unusual couple.  I understand that Seeyang is planning to become a doctor in the near future and Jonghyun is an idol.  But, what I really want to know is how did you two even came to be?” he asked.  “And, I don’t mean how you two met.  I want to know how did you to even get into a relationship together because you two are an unusual pair.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Seeyang is a beautiful intelligent young woman that stepped out of a fantasy world.” he said, unsure of what he was saying exactly.  “I couldn’t let her go so easily, knowing that there are not many like her.  I was lucky that I was able to snatch her before another could.”

            “Oh, wow!!” responded Heechul, as Seeyang laughed.

            “I don’t know why he would have needed to be worried back then.” she said.  “There were little guys that paid attention to me…”

            “Were you shock when Jonghyun asked you to be his girlfriend?” asked Heechul.

            Seeyang laughed, imagining how lamely Jonghyun would have asked the question.  “I didn’t know that he felt that way…  Because I didn’t have money at the liquor store that day, so Jonghyun paid for my drink and I had to give him a date in return because he wanted to spend more money on me or something along those lines…”  Heechul and Jonghyun laughed.  Even the PD was laughing softly.  “But, after the date we became friends and started to hang out more…  I didn’t know that he felt that way, so I was surprised.”

            “The way of how you two met is like a scene out of a drama…  It’s so epic.” said Heechul.  “How long have you two been together?”

            “Almost 3 years.” answered Jonghyun.

            “3 years already?” asked Heechul and the couple responded with yes into the mic.  “Wow!!  You two are amazing!!  When is your anniversary?”

            “March 12, 10 days after Seeyang’s birthday.” answered Jonghyun.

            “Jonghyun, do you know how lucky you are?” asked Heechul.  “Many men out there are struggling to remember their anniversaries and here you are saying, “Ah, it’s 10 days after her birthday…”  Do you use that 10 day mark as reminder after March 2nd?”

            Jonghyun laughed, unsure what to say.  “I suppose…” he said.  “When we got into a relationship, I remembered that it wasn’t too far from her birthday.”

            “Yah!!  Did you plan it on purpose for your own usefulness?” asked Heechul.  Seeyang laughed in the background.

            “N-No.  I wouldn’t say so.” responded Jonghyun.  “Things just fell into place that way.”  Heechul and Seeyang laughed at his statement.

 

**NOTE:

Irony.

Kim Jonghyun has a girlfriend now....  I'm really happy for him because I know that he is truly happy with the woman beside him, so I'm not too jealous.  I am kind of sad to know of his relationship with Shin Sekyung since I was a former fan of his... 

That's scary...  What if my story became real and Lee Jonghyun has a girlfriend?!!!   It's not like I'm ever going to get into a relationship with him, so I'll support him and his choice.  ^^

Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!!  Jonghyun and Seeyang were so cute on the show!!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/29/2010 @ 7:17 PM PST

P.S. Sorry for not updating as much any more.  My study habits are REALLY kicking in!!  4.0 GPA here I come!!!