Chapter 40

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang ate a little of the red bean icecream as Jonghyun smiled.  “How did your MCAT test go?” he asked.

            “Hm.” she answered, tiredly.  Her exam was a 4 hour exam and she got out about 2 hours ago.

            “Don’t worry.” said Jonghyun, reassuring.  “You probably did well.  45!”  45 is the higest score on the MCAT. 

            The couple was at an ice cream shop, regardless of the cold outside.  As soon as the fanmeet was finished at 2, Jonghyun went to go meet Seeyang.  She looked like she was really tired at the book shop that he wanted to meet at even though the exam ended 2 hours prior.  He wanted to cheer her up some how because she looked so down.

            Seeyang just shrugs her shoulders.  “I didn’t do too well.” she said.  “Hopefully I get 20…”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “You did well.” he said, as he reached across the table and held her hand.  “You’ll get 45.”

            Seeyang stirred the icecream in the bowl, not saying anything.  Jonghyun frowned at her sad, doubtful expression.  He smiled to himself and leaned over the table and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.  She looked up at him, startled.

            “Jonghyun!” she said, in a disappointing tone.  “We’re in public!”  She hit him softly on the chest.

            He chuckled.  “Why don’t I get you some books back at the bookstore and go shopping on skincare of cosmetic items?” he suggested, trying to cheer her up.

            “Mm.” grunted Seeyang, still down.

            Jonghyun touched the nape of her neck, making her laugh out loud suddenly.  Seeyang glared at him when he pulled his hand away.  “Come on.” he said.  He placed another tender kiss on her lips.  “Think of it on the bright side.  You took the test.”  Seeyang smiled a small one.  “You did your best, OK?  You’ve studied for the past 2 years for nothing so celebrate.”

            Seeyang’s smile grew brighter and she leaned into him, kissing him on the cheeks.  “Sure.” she said.

 

 

            The doorbell was ringing consistently as the clock hit 7 am in CN Blue’s dorm.  Jungshin lazily got out of bed, knowing that the person at the door wasn’t go to stop pushing the bell and the others didn’t want to get up.  He was wearing a long sleve with with a pair of sweats.

            Jungshin quickly pulled open the door and was shocked.  There stood a camera man and Kim Shinyoung.  “Oh!” he said, surprised.  “Good morning, Noona!!”

            Kim Shinyoung laughed quietly.  “Jungshin, are the others awake?” she whispered.

            Jungshin shook his head, as he fixed his bedhead locks.  “Ah, no.” he said.  “We should surprise them.”  He laughed softly as Kim Shinyoung chimed in.

            The two quickly stepped inside as the cameraman followed them.  Jungshin smiled wickedly as he led them into his room with Minhyuk.  Minhyuk was still asleep.  Shinyoung surpressed a laugh as Jungshin patted Minhyuk on the shoulder.

            “Minhyuk, wake up.” he said, softly.

            Minhyuk shifted around on his bed and shook his head.  “Jungshin, it’s too early.” he said.

            Shinyoung smiled as Jungshin stepped away from Minhyuk’s bed.  “Minhyuk-ah, it’s time to wake up.” she said.

            This made Minhyuk automatically open his eyes and stared at her in shock.  He turned his head and saw the cameraman recording him and became embarrassed.  Minhyuk quickly pulled his bed covers over his head, making Jungshin and Shinyoung laugh.

            With Minhyuk awake, Jungshin led Shinyoung back into the living room.  They were about to cross the way to Yonghwa and Jonghyun’s room when Jonghyun opened the door.  He stood in the door way, taken back.  He was only wearing a black boxer and was completely half , showing his cut arms, chest and apperant abs.  Jonghyun quickly closed the door with a loud thump. 

            “Yah!” said Jungshin, as he quickly ran towards the room.

            Jonghyun was going to lock the room, but since he knew that the tall Jungshin was on the other side, he quickly fled to his bed.  He quickly grabbed one of his plain white shirts and his gym shorts from the landry hamper and covered himself with his bed covers on the bed.

            Jungshin looked over at the sleeping Yonghwa, as soon as he stepped into the room.  Apperantly, Yonghwa is a deep sleeper along with Seeyang.  According to Jonghyun, the two can sleep through a whole night of racket and not know it except, Seeyang didn’t move around as much Yonghwa.  Yonghwa was sleeping diagonally on his bed with his t shirt up half way showing his bare boardwashed stomach.

            Shinyoung came into the room and laughed.  “How can he still sleep?” she asked, as she pointed to Yonghwa.

            “Yonghwa Hyung is a deep sleeper.” laughed Jungshin, as he looked at Shinyoung.  He, then, stepped to the side of Yonghwa’s bed.  “Hyung, wake up.”  Jungshin shook Yonghwa a bit.

            Yonghwa waved Jungshin away, wordlessly, as he turned to his side.  Shinyoung laughed softly as she thumbs up to the camera.  She took Jungshin’s place at Yonghwa’s bed.  At the same time, Jonghyun pulled off his bed covers and was wearing the white shirt and gym shorts he grabbed earlier.

            “Yonghwa, wake up.” said Shinyoung, into his ear.  His eyes automatically opened and he turned to meet her face.  He quickly shifted his body away from her and pulled down his shirt.  Everyone in the room started to laugh, including Minhyuk who was standing in the doorway.  Yonghwa looked over at the doorway to his bedroom and saw the cameraman and quickly pulled his blankets over his head.

            Shinyoung laughed loudly as she turned to look over at Jonghyun.  “Jonghyun, ever since when did you changed?” she asked.  She stepped over to his bed and lifted up his covers.  “Seeyang, come out, come out where ever you are!!”

            Everyone laughed as Jonghyun blushed a bright red.  “It’s not like that.” he said.

            CN Blue showed Shinyoung around their apartment after the wake up call.  It was a large 2 room condo; the bed rooms were huge giving the boys enough space to breathe.  Minhyuk was the one that showed her the kitchen which was directly connected to the living room.  The kitchen was vast and had good equipment.  It was clean and almost spotless.

            Shinyoung laughed as she took in the scene.  “Is it OK if I open your fridge?” she asked.  Minhyuk nodded his head.  She opened it and saw that the fridge was fully stocked with all sorts of fruits and vegetables.  There were even 6 different dishes in plastic containers, waiting to be eaten.  “Seeyang made this, right?”

            “Ah, yeah.  Noona made all of those.” answered Minhyuk, with a smile.

            “Does she come here a lot?” asked Shinyoung.

            “No.” answered Minhyuk, without missing a beat.  “That’s why there are so many prepared dishes in there.  Noona is always worried about us becoming hungry, so she prepared food because she’s always too busy come visit us.”

            “Oh…” nodded Shinyoung, with a sly smile as Yonghwa came into the kitchen.  “There’s a lot of food in the fridge, so…  Do you guys cook?”

            “Ah…  Yeah…” answered Yonghwa, butting into the conversation.

            “Yonghwa, cook me some breakfast then and it can’t be the pre-made dishes in the fridge as well.” requested Shinyoung with a laugh.  Yonghwa stared at her, not sure about what he was going to do.  Shinyoung handed Yonghwa the apron hanging from the wall.  “Go on and cook, Yonghwa!  I’ll ask Jonghyun to give me a tour in your room.”

            He reluctantly took it and literally stared at the apron for a good 10 second and looked back at Shinyoung, as she waited for him to start moving around.  “O-OK.” answered Yonghwa, as he hesitantly put the apron on.

            Shinyoung laughed loudly as she stepped back into the living room and headed over to Yonghwa and Jonghyun’s room with the camera following her.  Jonghyun explained to Shinyoung that since the room is so big, there is an imaginary line that seperates his side from Yonghwa’s.  Yonghwa’s side is messy with a desk full of random junk.  His guitar was on a stand at the foot of his bed.  On Jonghyun’s side, it was slightly messy with a few CD cases not placed away properly on the shelf of a small book shelf.  Besides that, his side of the room was well intact, unlike Yonghwa’s.

            “That piano in the living room also belongs to Yonghwa?” asked Shinyoung, turning to Jonghyun.

            “Yeah, he composes mostly at night though.” said Jonghyun.

            “From what I’m seeing here, with Yonghwa’s side being messy and your side being neat…  I’m assuming that Seeyang comes and tidy your side up for you?” asked Shinyoung.

            “Oh, no.” said Jonghyun as he shook his head.  “No, she’s not my maid, she’s-.”

            “Your wife?” finished Shinyoung.

            “No, no.  It’s not like that.” smiled Jonghyun, as blood crept up his face.

            Shinyoung spotted something at one of Jonghyun’s drawers.  She quickly stepped over to it and opened the bottom drawer wider since it was already opened one fourth of the way.  The bottom drawer was full of a small pack of pads and liners along with travel size skin care bottles and suncreen.  Shinyoung looked up at Jonghyun with a grin.  He just chuckled.  There was nothing he could do, he was caught red handed.

            “Yah!!” said Shinyoung, as she stood up and pointed to the exposed drawer.  “Seeyang is your wife!!  You two secretly got married!!”

            “It’s not what you think.” said Jonghyun as he shook his head.  “Seeyang has a few things here because she visits for at least a whole day when she has time.”

            “Stop lying Jonghyun!” said Shinyoung, with a laugh.  “It’s OK.  People already know the truth.”  He laughed as he palmed his face.

            “No!  I really am telling the truth!” he said.

            Shinyoung laughed.  “Seeyang cleans the kitchen too, huh?” she asked.  Jonghyun just didn’t answer, causing her to laugh even harder.

 

 

            Eventually Shinyoung left CN Blue’s dorms after some time.  The guys sat on the couch and took in deep breaths.  After Shinyoung saw Seeyang’s things in Jonghyun’s bottom drawer, she started to tease the guys about Seeyang saying that she probably cleans everything in the house.  After Shinyoung saw how horrible the breakfast Yonghwa made was, she came to the conclusion that Yonghwa was lying.  She just laughed it off, knowing well that the guys wanted to protect Seeyang.

            “Good morning, you guys!” said Seeyang, as she opened the front door.  She still remembers the code from the time she lived with them.  The guys looked at her with relieved smiles.  She had just missed the camera crew by 10 minutes.  “What’s wrong?”

            “You’re here…” breathed Jonghyun, with a smile.

            “Yeah, of course.” smiled Seeyang, as she took off her shoes.  “I met the recording crew downstairs with Shinyoung-sshi…”

            “And?” asked CN Blue, alerted.

            Seeyang shrugs her shoulder, as she stepped into the kitchen.  “She just said that Jonghyun and my secret will be kept safe with her…” she said.  She glanced over at the boys who let out breaths of relief.  “What does that even mean?”

            Before Jonghyun could answer, Jungshin answered, “Shinyoung Noona thinks that you and Jonghyun are married because she found some of your things in his drawer.”

            “Oh.” said Seeyang, as she thought of the things she had put in there.  “That’s it?  People like to jump to conclusions too much these days.  That’s not even enough evidence for me to live here…  Not only that, but if I really was married to Jonghyun…  It would just be plain awkward to have to share a room with Yonghwa.”

            “I know!!” replied Yonghwa.  “I don’t want to listen to you and Jonghyun moan every night!!  It would be disturbing…”

            Seeyang laughed, lightheartedly and Jonghyun turned a deep red.  “People should stop assuming.” she said.  “It’s driving me crazy…”

 

**NOTE:  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  <3

It seems like Jonghyun is being nicer...  ^^

If I was Seeyang...  I'd totally be DEAD after I take that darn MCAT.  But, I would be revived if I was able to be with Jonghyun like that!!!!  XD

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/21/2010 @ 7:44 PM PST