Chapter 37

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun could hear Seeyang’s laughing echo from the set as he stepped out of the makeup booth.  There weren’t much makeup to put on, just powder and a bit of blush.  For some reason, for today, he was unreasonably slow.  Actually, the whole staff was slow.  Seeyang was the only one that was on top of her game.  She was even ahead of Hyeyoung with putting on her outfit for the shooting.

            Jonghyun could see Seeyang’s white nightgown, loosely hugging the outline of her body.  What was the director trying to imply?  That they really did sleep together as all has assumed now.  Jonghyun stood there and took in the scene.  Yonghwa and Seeyang looked like a match-made-in-heaven, in a strange way, from what he was taking in.  Yonghwa is holding Seeyang’s hand in his and he was caressing it softly with his thumb.

            Why is Hyung doing that?  He doesn’t like her, does he?, thought Jonghyun.  Nah, no way.  They have a brotherly-sisterly bond…

            Jonghyun approached the set, softly without making any noises.  “What are you two doing?” he asked, as if out of curiosity.

            Yonghwa continued to hold onto Seeyang’s hand with a smile.  “Talking.” he answered, as the pair looked at Jonghyun.  Jonghyun wanted to throw a two an irritated face, but he didn’t.  He just smiled, as he approached the pair.  Why wasn’t Yonghwa letting go of Seeyang’s hand?

            “Oppa.” she said in her Busan dialect, with twinkling eyes as she looked down at Yonghwa.  “Are you going to buy me lunch today?”

            Has her eyes always twinkle like that when she talk to him?, thought Jonghyun, ataken back.  He stared at her as she smiled down at him.

            “What do you want to eat?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Um…  I want to eat a Japanese teriyaki bowl.” answered Seeyang.

            “Really?” asked Yonghwa.  “I wanted to take you out for some sushi instead.”

            “Oppa!!  That’s so sweet!!” said Seeyang, excitedly as she swung their held hands around.  Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at it.

            “Do we have time to go for sushi for lunch?” asked Jonghyun.

            “I’ll ask Manager Kwan to go get some for us.” answered Yonghwa, with a smile as he looked at Jonghyun.  He stood up as he let Seeyang’s hand go.  “You two look cute, wearing white and all…  I’ll leave you two lovebrids alone.”  Jonghyun was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of white PJ pants.

            After Yonghwa left, Jonghyun stepped in front of Seeyang, placing his hands on her hips.  He could feel the warmth of her skin under the cotton-thin gown.  “You look good.” he commented.

            “Really?” asked Seeyang, surprised at his comment.  She placed her hands on his chest.  “I think that I look ty in this.  It’s revealing…”

            “It’s not that revealing.” contemplated Jonghyun.  “It’s enough for a tease, I suppose.”

            “A tease?” questioned Seeyang, innocently.  Apparently, she didn’t understand what he meant by that because she was confused.

            Jonghyun pulled her closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist.  “So, are you excited about filming today?” he asked, with a smile.

            “Not really.” frowned Seeyang, as she looked up at him.  The twinkle in her eyes when she called Yonghwa had left, which disappointed Jonghyun.  “I don’t want it to seem like we’re a ually active couple.” 

            Jonghyun bit the inside of his mouth as he thought of his dream.  It was another provocative dream about Seeyang yesterday morning.  It was the same dream from November…  From Jonghyun’s reaction by biting the inside of his mouth, Seeyang assumed that he probably didn’t want their relationship to portray of them as a pureless image as well.

            “I mean…” said Seeyang.  “I am wearing a nightgown and all.  And, with coming into your room as the music video will show, people will definitely assume that.”

            “It is annoying how everyone thinks that.” said Jonghyun, as his eyes travelled down her neck to her chest, her cleavage in perfect view.  He looked back into her eyes quickly.  “But, it seems to be an image that we can’t erase from people’s mind as easily…  So, we can’t really do anything about it.  I’m pretty sure many still assume that you’re pregnant and that we’re getting married because Chairman Jang hasn’t said released anything about that yet…”

            “Well, there has been an increase of death threats for me from your fans.” said Seeyang, as she drew circles into Jonghyun’s chest.  “It’s only reasonable since they assume that I am pregnant and all…”

            “Don’t worry.” said Jonghyun, as he leaned into Seeyang with a smile.  “Manager Kwan said that we’re going to clear all of that nonsense when the solo is released.”  She flashed him a small smile.  Jonghyun leaned farther into her and kissed her.

 

 

            “Noona, you must be cold.” said Jungshin, as he looked down at her.

            “Y-Yeah.” said Seeyang, as she folded her arms. 

            Someone must have turned down the heater because the filming set has become colder.  Jungshin opened his arms out to her and she quickly stepped in.  She grinned, happily, at the warmth that Jungshin had given her and she rubbed her face against his chest. 

            Jungshin, on the other hand, was smiling like a fool as he pulled his noona closer to him.  He liked the skinship that he was sharing with her, knowing that Jonghyun would be dying of jealously if he saw how Seeyang was clinging onto Jungshin.

            Jonghyun was filming his close up for the MV and did not see what was going on between Jungshin and Seeyang.  It wasn’t until after filming one of the close ups that he noticed that Jungshin was hugging Seeyang, his hands were dangerously close to her trunk. 

            “Hey.” said Jonghyun, as he approached the two after his second close up shooting was done and the background needed to be changed.

            “It’s so cold.” said Seeyang, as she continued to hang off of Jungshin who was still grinning like an idiot.

            “It’s really cold.” said Jungshin.

            “Uh huh.” said Jonghyun, as he nodded his head.  “So am I.”

            “You’re a guy though.” said Jungshin.  “So, you don’t need any warmth.”

            “Look who’s talking.” said Jonghyun, irritated.

            “It’s not like that.  Jungshin offered to warm me up.” smiled Seeyang.

            Jonghyun looked down at her and blinked a few times.  He was called back to the shooting, so he went back not having anything to say.  As he went on with his upclose shootings, Minhyuk had brought Seeyang some hot chocolate.  It took Minhyuk at least a minute or so for Jungshin to get away from Seeyang. 

            Jungshin was not willing to share any skinship time with Minhyuk.  Eventually, he did since he wanted to get a snack.  Minhyuk and Seeyang eventually shared the same cup of hot chocolate.  Jonghyun could see their indirect kiss, but continued to smile for the camera.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  XD  Minhyuk and Jungshin were being BAD BOYS and making Jonghyun jealous.  Oh, well...  They know how to twick their hyungs the best appearantly. 

Damn...  Seeyang is lucky.  I wish I was able to hug CN Blue as well.  T.T

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/17/2010 @ 10:58 AM PST