Chapter 34

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun woke up to a major headache, a hangover.  He did drank too much last night but he wanted to celebrate for CN Blue’s accomplishments.  The bedroom was completely dark, but he could make out things.  He looked across the room and saw that Yonghwa was still asleep.  He looked over to his side to an empty space.  He could have sworn that Seeyang slept over for the night.  So much for staying sleeping over at her place when she was drunk, thought Jonghyun as he closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep.  The front door opened and he heared it too well.  The door closing drilled into his head.  Someone came into the room and Jonghyun opened his eyes tiredly.  It was Seeyang.

            “You’re awake.” she said, softly.

            “You went home?’ asked Jonghyun, as softly as he could.

            “I made some hanjangguk.” said Seeyang, as she headed back out of the room.  Hanjangguk is a hangover cure that is a hearty soup.  It seemed like forever by the time she had came back with a bowl of the soup.

            After Jonghyun finished the soup and a tall glass of water, he went back to sleep.  “Seeyang.” he said.

            “Hm?’ she replied, as she continued to head out of the room with the bowl and glass cup.

            “You are a good girlfriend.” said Jonghyun, before she could step out of the room.  Seeyang didn’t reply or acknowledge what he said as she continued to walk out the door. 

 

 

            For a small winter break and celebrating Korean New Year, CN Blue was going to home.  Jungshin and Minhyuk had already left for Ilsan after they had dropped off the Busan trio at the airport.  Yonghwa, Seeyang, and Jonghyun packed up their things for 2 weeks of rest back at home, Busan.  They quickly made their way to the escalator after they passed through the metal detectors when a young teenager approached Seeyang and threw her messenger bag at her hardly.  People had started to notice them and were fancaming their every move.

            “Yah!!” said Jonghyun, loudly and clearly angry.  Yonghwa turned around at Jonghyun’s angry voice.  Seeyang was standing in between the two of them.  Manager Kwan wasn’t with them.  They were alone.

            The teenager glared at Jonghyun.  “Oppa, how could you.” she cried, as she was ignored his angry voice.  She tried to lunge at Seeyang, but Jonghyun quickly held her at arm’s length.  “Oppa!!!!  How could you?!!!!”

            Jonghyun quickly stood in between the girl and Seeyang, as Yonghwa wrapped his arm around Seeyang’s shoulder.  He had an urge to want to kick the teenager’s bag on the ground.  “Are you OK?” asked Yonghwa.  Seeyang nodded her head.

             “Yah, stop it!!” said Jonghyun, angry.  The girl tried to walk around him and he stopped her.  “Don’t you ever try to hit my girlfriend.”  His voice was deadly.

            “I already did, Oppa.” said the teenager, with a smug smile.  Jonghyun had never had such desire to want to hit a female fan before.  She, then, let out a cry and hit his chest lightly.  “Oppa, why?!  Why her?  What is so great about her?”  The guards quickly intervine since it was causing such a scene.  Two guards swiftly took the teenager away.  Her complian wailing echoed through out the waiting area.  “Oppa, break up with her!!” cried the girl as she was dragged away.

            Jonghyun turned around to see Yonghwa with his arms around Seeyang’s shoulder.  The two were with two airport guards.  “We will take you three to a safter place as you all wait for your plane.” said the guards.  “The airport wouldn’t want anything worse to happen here.”  The wait was only 30 minutes for small jet so the three were in a small area, with the guards. 

            “Are you OK?” asked Jonghyun, as he looked at Seeyang.  The messenger bag looked like it was at least 5 lbs.

            “I think my stomach will be brusied for a few days.” she said, softly.  “Other than that, I’ll be fine.” 

            Jonghyun let out a sigh as he pulled her into a hug.  “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” he said.

            One of the guards tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder.  “Yonghwa-sshi, I was wondering if I could get all of your autographs for my little girl.” he smiled.

            Yonghwa smiled.  “Sure.” he nodded.  He quickly signed a piece of paper with a black pen and then handed it to Jonghyun.  The security guard had wanted Seeyang’s signature as well, but she contemplated that she wasn’t even famous.

            “I want your autograph so one day my daughter can grow to become up just as smart and beautiful as you.” said the security guard.

            “Thank you.” said Seeyang as she smiled and bowed.

            “You’re welcome.” blushed the security guard.

            When the trio was on the small jet in the back, Jonghyun massaged his nose bridge in distress.  “I can’t believe that that fan would do that…  She just crossed the line.” he said.

            Seeyang patted Jonghyun’s arm softly.  “She is just full of angst and is probably a big fan of yours.” she said.

            “But, she hurted you.” said Jonghyun, as he turned to Seeyang.  “That’s not right.  No matter how angry she is, she doesn’t have the right to hurt you in any form or way.  I personally think that as a fan, she should respect my choice of having a girlfriend or not.”

            “That is true.” said Yonghwa, with a nod.  “But, it’s not like we can really do anything you know.  It’s not like you can really shove the girl, it would be wrong.  You can yell at her, but it would be negatively reflected on you.”  Jonghyun nodded his head as he took Seeyang’s hand and held it tightly.  She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder; she was tired already from all the commotion and scene the teenager had caused.

 

 

           

            Jonghyun stared at Seeyang as she helped his mother and his older sister, Youngah, in the kitchen.  It has only been a day since Yonghwa, Seeyang, and he had returned to Busan.  His family had wanted her to join them for the celebration of the Korean New Year.  He came to her side.  She had just finished chopping up the vegetables that Mrs. Lee was going to use for the stew she was making.  Seeyang looked up at Jonghyun and smiled. 

            “Did you need something?” she asked.

            “Honey,” said Mr. Lee, calling Mrs. Lee.  “Do you know where I put the camera?”  He was going through a closet in the hallway. 

            Mrs. Lee sighed and stepped away from the pot.  “Youngah, why don’t you stir the stew and add the carrots right now.” she said, as she stepped out of the kitchen.

            Seeyang quickly handed the bowl of thinly sliced carrots to Youngah.  As soon as Youngah turned her back to Jonghyun and Seeyang, he took her hand and led her down the hallway to the rooms. 

            “Jonghyun…  What’s wrong?” asked Seeyang, as she was lightly pushed into Jonghyun’s room.

            He closed the door behind him and looked at her.  She was wearing a light green and red hanbok.  He contemplated whether or not he should do what he was about to do. Wordlessly, Jonghyun quickly pushed Seeyang onto his bed and hovered over her.  By the time Seeyang could react, he had finished undoing her clothing.  He had taken off the hanbok and she was only in the dress slip.

            “W-What are you doing?” asked Seeyang, horrified.

            “I’m on a mission.” replied Jonghyun, as his hand slipped up her bare thigh under her dress slip.  He quickly pulled it up to her chest, revealing her bare thigh and wasit.  Jonghyun had his complete concentration on her light blue satin underwear until Seeyang’s bruise came into view.  There was a huge dark blue-purple burise that was across Seeyang’s stomach; it was from the bag that the teenager at the airport had thrown her.

            “Why didn’t you tell me that it was this bad?” asked Jonghyun, mad.

            “It wasn’t that bad yesterday.” said Seeyang, as her fist balled up Jonghyun’s hanbok shirt in fear of what they were doing.  “I just woke up like this in the morning.”

            “Stop lying.” said Jonghyun, anger still in his tone. “It hurts.  Just admit it; that bag was heavy and it hurted you when that darn girl threw it at you.”  Seeyang bit her bottom lip.  “Why didn’t you tell me?  Why do you have to make me go this far just to check up on you?”

            “Jonghyun…” said Seeyang, softly as she looked into his eyes.

            “Jonghyun, what are you doing?” asked Mr. Lee, with a strict, scary tone.  Jonghyun’s face turned pale as he turned to meet his father’s eyes; he was scary angry.  Mrs. Lee and Youngah were standing at Mr. Lee’s side with a shocked expression.

 

**NOTE: Poor Seeyang...  Antis, antis...  They're bad... T.T

Jonghyun could have just communicated with her, but it's more EPIC this way...  He he....

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/15/2010 @ 9:58 PM PST