Chapter 30

My Fake Girlfriend

RATING: PG-13. 

            Mrs. Lee looked over at Seeyang and smiled.  She was over at the Lee’s for dinner.  Sine the couple isn’t exactly serious about their relationship, which means Seeyang and Jonghyun are not thinking about marriage as future option, the meeting wasn’t as formal as most meetings with parents were.

              Jonghyun and the recording crew had gone back to pick her up at 6:30 since the Lee’s dinner is usually at 7.  Mrs. Lee was so excited about her son’s girlfriend visiting that she made her best dishes and cleaned the house spotless.  Mr. Lee was glad that he was finally able to meet this too good of a young woman that his son called his girlfriend.  Seeyang and Mrs. Lee had already finished with washing the dishes.  Jonghyun and Mr. Lee had gone off somewhere probably to discuss about something.

            Mrs. Lee was flipping through Jonghyun’s baby pictures when she turned to Seeyang.  “Seeyang, have you been thinking about marriage?” she asked.

            “Marriage?” replied Seeyang, surprised.  “Well, I think that being in a marriage is heartwarming.”

            Mrs. Lee smiled and nodded her head.  “How about a marriage with Jonghyun?” she asked.

            “Jonghyun is a very sweet, understanding, and caring.” said Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Seeyang,” said Mrs. Lee, as she took her hand in hers.  “I want you to understand that I want Jonghyun to one day marry you.  You are the perfect woman that I want my son to marry because you are over qualified to be with him to begin with.  Our family has been keeping up with the show as well and we accept you as our Jonghyun’s girlfriend and are hoping that you will be our daughter in the future.”

            “Thank you.” bowed Seeyang.  She was grateful that Jonghyun’s family was so openly accepting of their relationship, regardless of it being fake.  It was a great relief as well.

            Mrs. Lee lessened her grip on Seeyang’s hand and placed it on her lap.  “I’ve contacted your grandmother, aunt, and uncle when it was revealed that Jonghyun and you were together.” she said.  Seeyang flashed a surprised look.  “We are all very happy that you two are together and accept your relationship even though you two have kept it away from us for 2 years.”

            “Thank you.” bowed Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Your grandmother told your Father and I that both your parents had left this world…  I just want you to know that you have have a mother and father here as well, Mr. Lee and I.” said Mrs. Lee, as she helped tucked a stray hair behind Seeyang’s hair.  “My son, Jonghyun, has brought 3 more adorable sons into my life along with another beautiful, lovely daughter as well.”

            Seeyang’s eyes started to water, as she gave Mrs. Lee a deep bow.  “Thank you.” she said, softly.  “Thank you so much, Mother.”  Her other hand came up and wiped the tears that were falling from the rims of her eyes.

            “Oh.” said Jonghyun, surprised, as he came into the living room.  “Seeyang, what’s wrong?”  She shook her head, as she smiled.

            Jonghyun came and sat at Seeyang’s side.  Mr. Lee stepped into the living room and sat on his wife’s side.  “Look at this one!” said Mrs. Lee, excitedly, as she pointed to one of the pictures of baby Jonghyun.  He was completely in a bathtub of water, filled a third of the way.  The angle of the picture was so good that Seeyang got a completely good view of Jonghyun’s package as a child.

            “Mom!!!” said Jonghyun, embarrassed.  His face turned a bright red color.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Jonghyun, it’s OK.” she said.  “I’ve seen many little boys around my apartment complex.”

            “Why did it have to be that picture?  Or a picture of me ?!” whined Jonghyun, as he hid his face in embarrassment.  He, then, looked up at his mom.  “Mom, why do you have to point that out?!!  That picture is going to be surfing the net forever now!!”  Mrs. Lee just let out an evil laugh.

 

 

            Jonghyun woke up from his sleep, surprised.  How in the world did could he possibly have a wet dream?  He’s not a pre-teen or a teenager anymore.  For God’s sake, he’s 22 years old!!  Quickly, Jonghyun took off his clothes and hit the shower.  He was home again.  The introduction meeting between his parents and Seeyang went well.  Mr. Lee had explained to Jonghyun that his parents are accepting his relationship with Seeyang, which is good for the last episode for My Top Secret Girlfriend.  The recording crew was incredibly happy for the couple, that their relationship was being accepted.  They headed back to Seoul after Jonghyun sent Seeyang home last night.  It was over.  The reality show ended and it feels good.

            Now…  What caused Jonghyun to have a wet dream?  What in the world did he dreamed about?  Seeyang.  What about about Seeyang?  Jonghyun and Seeyang were in a provocative position…  Jonghyun shook his head, as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers.  All that talk about marriage and having perfect children yesterday from Seeyang’s grandma and his parents had gotten to his head.  The completely major downfall is that Jonghyun can’t get that image out of his mind; the sensation of Seeyang under him and being in between her legs seemed so real… 

            Jonghyun is going to meet Seeyang later today; they’ll think of something when they meet each other.  He better get that dream out of his head soon.  It is also a good thing it is cold in Busan, which equals less skin being shown.  Seeyang will be well wrapped up in a coat.  Thank God, thought Jonghyun, as he sighed.

            “What’s wrong, Jonghyun?” asked Mrs. Lee.  He was sitting at the kitchen table, with breakfast in front of him.  He realized that he hasn’t touched his food yet and ate a spoonful of rice.  “What?  My cooking isn’t good enough for your taste buds any more?”

            “No!!” answered Jonghyun, a bit too loudly.  “I missed your cooking, Mom.  I missed watching you cooking in the kitchen.  And, I missed you, Mom.”

            “Awww.” smiled Mrs. Lee, as she touched her son’s cheeks.  “Baby, I missed you too.”  She gave him a kiss on the cheek.  “Hurry up and eat.  It’s already 10!  You took so long in the shower!”

            Jonghyun was supposed to meet Seeyang at 10:30.  He just shrugs.  “I’ll call her and tell her that I’m running late.” he said.

            “No.” said Mrs. Lee.  “You said that you were going to be there by 10:30.  Hurry up and eat!  I’ll pay for the cab fee.”

            After Jonghyun nearly choked to death because of his mother, he was finally able to get out of the house by 10:15.  He called Seeyang and told her that he’ll get to her house later than planned.  Today, Jonghyun is lagging.  He didn’t want to see Seeyang exactly…  Not only was it awkward, but disturbing.  Now, for at least another week or so, he’ll be paying attention to everything she does to the simplest moan from being tired because of a long day.  This isn’t good at all.

 

**NOTE:  I think that Jonghyun's parents are so sweet for accepting Seeyang.  They actually want her to marry him and she has an extra set of parents now...  How lovely? :D

He he he...  Jonghyun has an interesting mind...  I had to put the "wet" dream in there...  I couldn't help it...  LOL  But, nothing EXTREME will happen.  THIS ISN'T A RATED STORY.  Description will only be vague enough for you all to get the point.

I just want to give everyone a heads up that this chapter will be an indicator that more "mature" topics will be discussed in future chapters now. 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/10/2010 @ 3:00 PM PST

P.S.  I'm sure you all will enjoy chapter 31 a lot...  It'll be interesting...  XD