Chapter 28

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun smiled at Seeyang as he walked through the metal detector.   He quickly grabbed his bags and walked over to her.  They were in the airport with the recording team.  For the last episode of My Top Secret Girlfriend, Jonghyun and Seeyang had planned to go back home to Busan and introduce each other to their families since it has not been formally done yet. 

            With CN Blue’s finished promotion of their most recent mini-album, Yonghwa could have tagged along.  In fact, the couple had invited him, but he declined. 

1.)   Yonghwa knew that the couple needed a lot of screen time together for their last episode for their show. 

2.)   He would feel like he was interfering.  After Minhyuk told him about Jonghyun and Seeyang making out by their rice cooker, Jonghyun has become more poccessive over her.  At times, he would even seem to be jealous at the simple things that she and the guys would do together, such as Minhyuk reteaching Seeyang how to play the drums.  Jonghyun was practically mudering Minhyuk with his death glares for holding onto Seeyang’s hand too long.  The two tried to ignore him for as long as they could, but it was impossible.  Jonghyun isn’t Burning for no reason.

3.)   Yonghwa would feel like the third wheel.  If he went with Jonghyun and Seeyang, it would be only the three of them.  There were no Minhyuk or Jungshin to turn to when the couple interacted only with each other.

            “Did you pack enough for 3 days?” asked Jonghyun with his Busan accent, as he patted Seeyang’s knee.  She nodded her head.  They had decided that it would be nice to be back in Busan for at least 3 days instead of going there for 1 day.  To be around family is heartwarming.  Seeyang placed her hand bag on her lap and took out her makeup bag. 

            “Since you haven’t put on makeup, what time did you wake up today?” asked the camera man, who was sitting in front of the pair, recording them.

            Seeyang smiled, as she pulled down the tray holder.  “I woke up at 6:40, did my usual day skin routine, grabbed my things, and then went out the door.” she said.  “I had to work last night and then contact my classmates that I was going to be out of town for 3 days, just in case they want to schedule a last minute study session.  Also, I was finishing up my homework and readings.”

            “How long did you work?” asked the cameraman, nodding his head.

            “About 2 hours.” answered Seeyang.  “It wasn’t much, but it was a Thursday…  This week was crazy and I’m glad that I’m going home.  It’s been a while.”  She turned to Jonghyun and nodded her head with a smile.

            He smiled back at her.  “We haven’t been home for a while…  Especially me.  CN Blue has been doing a lot of promotions for these few months, so I haven’t been able to go home.” he said.  “It’s nice to be going back to Busan.”  Jonghyun looked into the camera and smiled and then he looked around.  “It seems like not a lot of people are going there today.”

            Seeyang had already placed her 5X7 mirror on the tray holder along with her makeup.  She quickly dabbed on concelar under her eyes then opened her mineral foundation container and poured a little bit on the lid.  “I thought that you didn’t like mineral makeup.” said Jonghyun, as he watched.

            “I don’t.” answered Seeyang.  “It’s just that I didn’t want to use foundation or a BB cream without a sink.  You know how I like my fingers clean.”

            “You can just use the plane’s bathroom for your makeup application.” said Jonghyun, as he continued to watch her.

            Seeyang screwed the top back on the container.  “I didn’t want to hog up the bathroom.” she smiled.  “Also, this is faster.”  She primed her eye lids and swiped a brown-gold flecked shadown on, then smudged a little bit on the bottom of her lower lid for a smoky look.  She looked into the camera and smiled.  “Sorry everyone that I’m not wearing my signature winged liner and red lips…  That’s just too much for going home.”  Seeyang’s youtube account has thousands of subscribers and they were so persistent when she doesn’t update.

            “Jonghyun, do you usually see your girlfriend put on makeup?” asked the cameraman.

            He smiled.  “Of course.” he answered, as he looked into the camera.  “I personally think that she doesn’t need makeup because she’s already so gorgeous.”

            Seeyang flashed him a look from lining her left eye with black gel liner and let out a laugh.  “Baby, you know that I’m makeup junkie.” she said, as she continued to line her eyes.   “Besides, I look the best with makeup on.”

            “You look beautiful in the morning when you wake up.” replied Jonghyun, with a smile.  Seeyang shot him a look before she curled her eyelashes.  “What?  It’s true, you do.”

            She nodded her head after she was done with curling her eyelashes.  “I believe you.” she said, sarcastically.  She coated her eye lashes with mascara and she was complete with her eye makeup.  She dusted a peachy pink blush on the apples of her cheeks and then finished off with light pink lip gloss.

            “No, really you do look good when you wake up.” smiled Jonghyun, as he squeezed her thigh.  He was referring to the time when she was still living with him and the guys.  Seeyang had not looked that bad at all when she woke up in the morning.  In fact, Jonghyun actually prefer that more compared to when she had just finished applying on makeup.  She just looks so fresh and natural in the morning.

            Seeyang was placing her makeup items back into the bag.  She looked at him and laughed.  “I was reading a blog posts online a while ago.” she started.  “This guy, he had a friend that had a beautiful girlfriend.  The friend was too curious for his own good so he decided to go over to her house early in the morning without telling her just so he could see how she looked like without makeup.”

            “And, then?” asked Jonghyun, curious with a sly smile.

            “Well, the friend’s girlfriend wasn’t as amazing as she had appeared to be with makeup…  So, he broke up with her.” said Seeyang, with a sad smile.

            “But I see you all the time with out makeup.” said Jonghyun.  “Besides, I wouldn’t break up with you over something so little like that.”  He leaned in gave her a small peck on the lips.

            “It’s probably because you saw me makeup less when we first met…” said Seeyang, as she looked out the window, curious of what was within the clouds.

            “Are you two nevevous about meeting each other’s families?” asked the cameraman.  The couple nodded their heads and laughed. 

            Jonghyun felt nervous the most out of the two.  He feels like he has failed Seeyang’s dead parents by not giving her enough attention and care.  And, he feels especially horrible for not accepting her soon enough into their relationship.

            “I think that Jonghyun shouldn’t be too nervous about meeting my family.  Today is a Friday, so he’ll only get to meet my grandma and get to see Hyunsu again.  My little cousin, Misun, will be at school, my uncle, and my aunt will be at work by the time we get to Busan.” said Seeyang, with a smile.  It was already 8: 50 and the small plane had departed from the airport 20 minutes ago; the plane will reach Busan by 9:30.    “My grandmother - No…  Actually, my family seems to be a really big fan of Jonghyun and CN Blue, so they’ll treat him really good.”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “So, if I wansn’t in CN Blue, your family will be hostile towards me?” he asked.

            “I would assume so.  We have been together for 2 years and they knew nothing about it.  Who wouldn’t be hostile about that?  Remember how our families called us like crazy back in June when pictures of us where released?” stated Seeyang.

            “I remember now.” nodded Jonghyun.  “It’s been too long obviously.”  The pair and the cameramen laughed.

            “You’re just really lucky, you know.” said Seeayng.  “I have a different situation though.”

            “No, you don’t.  My family like you.” reassured Jonghyun.  “They like you a lot, especially my mom and all of the guys’ moms as well.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, in disbelief.  “I don’t believe you.”

            “Well, they do.  You take good care of the guys and I.” replied Jonghyun.  He took her hand in his.  “Not only that, but you’re marvelous the way you are.”  Seeyang just smiled at his statement with a tingle of blood creeping up her face.

            “Whose family are you two going to meet first?” asked the cameraman.

            “Seeyang’s.” answered Jonghyun.  “She said that prefer to meet my family on a weekend so then she can meet my father because he works on the weekdays.  So, I’ll introduce her to my family tomorrow or later, if she wants to come over for dinner.”

            She nodded her head.  “Dinner?  Hmmm…  I don’t know…  I wasn’t expecthing that option...” she smiled.

            Jonghyun turned to Seeyang.  “You don’t want to eat dinner at my place?” he asked, hurt.

            “No, it’s not that.” she said, blushing.  “It’s just that I’m nervous that’s all.”

            “I’m nervous as well.” said Jonghyun, as he held Seeyang’s hand tighter.  “Aigoo…  We’re a couple drowning in our nervousness…”

 

**NOTE: Hi, everyone!!!  Yay!!!  Finally going to Busan together to meet the families!!  How interesting...  ^^  If it was me, I would be so nervous that I would want to jump out of the plane...  Unless if Jonghyun was my boyfriend, of course...  LOL

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!!  <3

SILENT READERS!!!  I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY!!! 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/7/2010 @ 7:30 PM PST