Chapter 27

My Fake Girlfriend

            SNSD was still going through their rehersal when CN Blue came to Music Bank for their rehersal.  Apparently, SNSD had some technical diffulculties causing them to have to stay longer than expected.  Tiffany flashed Seeyang a smile and then winked at her.

            “Yah, yah!!  Minam-ah!!” she said into her mic after SNSD’s song ended.  For some strange reason, Tiffany has started to call Seeyang “Minam” as a her pet name for her.  Seeyang doesn’t like it much since she isn’t a guy.  Minam means “pretty boy” or “flower boy”.  Seeyang isn’t a boy and she doesn’t feel pretty.

            She just waved at Tiffany, so then she wouldn’t cause an obscene, embarrasing scene.  The recording team was there with her and Jonghyun today.  “Minam, do you Yoona’s part to “Genie”?”  Seeyang flashed Tiffany a confused look.  She made a guesture for Seeyang to step on stage and she did so obidently.  Apparently, SNSD was doing a special on Music Bank will be singing “Genie”, “Gee”, and “Kissing You”.

            “Here.” said Tiffany, as she handed Seeyang her mic.  “You’re going to be Yoona’s filler for our rehersal.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, in disbelief.  She turned to leave and Hyohyeon wrapped her arms around her waist.

            “You’re going to be our filler, right?” Hyohyeon asked.

            Seeyang turned to the cameraman that had followed her onto the Music Bank stage.  “You’re kidding right?” she asked.  He shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what in the world was going on.  It wasn’t as if what was happening was a written script.

            CN Blue was standing on the side, completely confused with what was going on.  Tiffany had summoned Seeyang on stage and handed her the mic.  They weren’t really sure what Seeyang was doing or what Tiffany had wanted of her.  Then, when SNSD made their line formation at the start of “Genie” with Seeyang standing in front, taking Yoona’s place, it all made sense.

            “She knows the “Genie” dance?” asked Yonghwa, with a smile.

            “I didn’t know that.” responded Jonghyun, completely surprised.  He turned to the cameraman.  “First, she didn’t tell me about her “Gee” video and now she didn’t tell me she could dance to “Genie”?  I’m hurt…”  The guys laughed at Jonghyun’s comment. 

            Jungshin patted him on the shoulder for comfort.  “It’s OK, Hyung.” said he said.  “She knew that if she told us, we’ll make her dance with Yonghwa for us.”  Yonghwa sent Junghshin a glare, reminding him of the time he had to dance to Genie in front of Seohyun.

            CN Blue turned back to the stage as the song came on.  Seeyang’s dance moves were so smooth and fluid that anyone would think that she was the 10th member of SNSD.  With this being her very first live rehersal, her vocals were amazingly strong, blowing the Music Bank staff away.  She singed a few adlibs through out the song after Jessica and Taeyeon.  Taeyeon let Seeyang sang her solo part in the song.  When the “Genie” song for the Music Bank special was done, CN Blue was cheering on Seeyang as loud as they could along with Manageer Kwan.

            Seeyang was laughing as she stepped off the stage with Sooyoung.  “Hwan Seeyang is SNSD’s unofficial 10th member.” said Sooyoung into the camera.

            “Yeah, she’s living with us!!” said Tiffany, as she came in between Sooyoung and Seeyang.  “Seeyang and I share a bed together!  Don’t ask Jonghyun any questions, he doesn’t know that!”

            “Stop telling lies, Tiffany.” laughed Seeyang.  “You’re going to start a scandal.”

            Tiffany slapped Seeyang’s and said, “Don’t worry baby…  We’re going to get it on tonight.”  She and Seeyang approached CN Blue.

            Jonghyun let out a laugh as he shook his head.  “Like I’ll let that happen.” he said.

            “Unnie.” said Seeyang, as she rubbed where Tiffany had slapped her.  “You hit too hard.  I’m going to get a bruise.”

            “That’s exactly what I wanted.” said Tiffany, with an evil laugh.  “So, then, I’ll leave my mark and Jonghyun will really know who you belong to.”

            “You’ve already left your mark.  Stop leaving marks around.” said Seeyang, with a laugh.  “Jonghyun knows, geesh.”  Tiffany let out a laugh as she pinched the younger female’s .

            After SNSD left Music Bank for their other schedules for the day, the Music Bank staff set up the stage for CN Blue.  Jonghyun turned to Seeyang as they waited.  “Ever since when did you know how to dance to SNSD’s “Genie”?” he asked, curiously.

            “Tiffany Unnie taught it to me last week.” answered Seeyang.

            Jonghyun pointed his index finger at Seeyang.  “Don’t lie to me.” he said.  “If you lie to me, I’m going to kiss you in front of the camera.”

            “What kind of torture is that?” laughed Minhyuk.

            Jonghyun smiled as he leaned towards Seeyang quickly.  “I wasn’t lying.” she said, as she stopped him.  She was blushing as Jonghyun flashed a questioning look.  “I really wasn’t lying.  It only looked like I was really good at the dance because of Hyoyeon.  And, remember that I have strong legs from soccer.”  Jonghyun quickly gave Seeyang a peck on the lips without any warning.  She was completely red when he pulled away.  “I told you I wasn’t lying, Jonghyun!!”  CN Blue let out laughs as Seeyang hit him. 

           

 

            In the questioning room, the PD smiled at Seeyang.  “Why didn’t you tell Jonghyun that you knew the dance to SNSD’s “Genie”?”

            She laughed.  “I didn’t tell him because I’m shy like that.  I can’t dance in front of guys, only girls.” she admitted.  “So, that’s why Jonghyun never knew that I can dance to “Gee” and “Genie”.”

            “That was the rehearsal for CN Blue’s goodbye stage.” stated the PD.  “How do you feel about Jonghyun with fewer things on his schedule now?”

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’m glad because we get to spend more time together in some sense.” she answered.  “This winter, my schedule isn’t as hectic as it was during the summer so we’ll get to be together more.”

            The PD nodded his head with a smile.  “At Music Bank, Super Junior came for rehearsing their come back stage, correct?”

            Seeyang let out a laugh looking away, embarrassed.  Jonghyun’s laughter could be heard in the background.  “Yes, they did.” she answered, with a smile.

            “Which Super Junior member is your favorite?” asked the PD, laughing as the staff did.

            “Kyuhyun-sshi.” answered Seeyang, nodding her head, causing Jonghyun and the staff to laugh harder.

            “Why?” asked the PD, through his laughing.

            “It’s because he looks like Jonghyun.” laughed Seeyang.  “He looks like Jonghyun in almost every single way.”  Everyone continued to laugh.  “Their heights are the same, they have the same hairstyle, and…  They look similar from the back.  Jonghyun is a bit skinnier, but they still look alike.  Jonghyun looks a bit like Kyuhyun-sshi from a certain angle that I’ve discovered recently as well.”

            “What angle is that?” asked the PD.

            “I don’t know.  At the time, I didn’t bother calculating the angle in which I was staring at him because I was in shock, but I remember clearly that Jonghyun looked similar to Kyuhyun-sshi.” answered Seeyang.

            The PD laughed.  “How do you feel about your boyfriend looking like Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, your favorite idol?” he asked.

            “I feel good, I suppose.” laughed Seeyang, making Jonghyun laugh.  “Lee Jonghyun is a very handsome young man.  He looks like a lot of many of the other handsome celebrities as well.  It’s all about which angle you are looking at him too.  At times, I think that he looks like Lee Dongwook, who is one of my favorite actors.  Then, I think that Jonghyun kind of looks a bit like Super Junior’s Ryeowook as well.  With the next person, I think it was during Jonghyun’s debut days with his longer hair…  He looks very similar to DBSK’s Jaejoong.  They’re both so beautiful a like…”

            “You’re really observant, aren’t you?” asked the PD, with a smile.

            “Of course!  Lee Jonghyun is my boyfriend.” smiled Seeyang. 

            “So, who does Jonghyun looks like the most?” asked the PD.

            “Jonghyun looks like Jonghyun.” said Seeyang, nodding her head.  “He does look like other people, but he really just looks like himself most of the time.”

            After Seeyang was done with her set of questions, it was Jonghyun’s turn.  The two had come together, which the staff thought was unsual.  They usually don’t come into the questioning room together because the two are usually busy.  When Seeyang was answering her set of questions, Jonghyun was standing behind the camera, smiling.

            “How do you feel about Seeyang grabbhing Kyuhyun’s hand, Jonghyun?” asked the PD.

            “Jealousy.” he answered, with a stern face as he looked into the camera.  Then, he let out a laugh, breaking the seriousness in the atmosphere.  “I was kidding…  I’m actually really happy for her because she was able to meet one of her favorite idols.”  The staff smiled, not believing him.  “And, I really meant it too!  I really was glad that she was able to meet Kyuhyun-sunbae.”

            After CN Blue’s rehersal, Super Junior came for their rehersal for their comeback stage.  CN Blue was still packing up their instruments when the incident happened.  Seeyang and Jonghyun were looking at the news bulletiun together.  Seeyang was so engrossed into the news bulliteun that was posted up that she didn’t realize that Jonghyun had left her side to pack away his guitar. 

            Super Junior’s Kyuhyun had come to her side, replacing Jonghyun’s spot.  When Manager Kwan had called for the 5 of them to go, Seeyang reached out and grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand without looking and almost made out the back door with the wrong guy.  She eventually turned to look over her shoulder and then realized that what had occurred.  She let go of Kyuhyun’s hand, apologizing and embarrassed.

            The PD laughed and flashed the young man a questioning look.  “Are you sure?” he asked.  He showed Jonghyun his reaction when he saw Seeyang grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand.  Jonghyun’s happy face became a stern, irritated one after Seeyang had mistakenly taken Kyuhyun’s hand.  He and CN Blue were standing a few meters off to the side of the scene.  “Are you sure, Jonghyun?”

            He laughed as the video ended.  “I really was happy for her.” he said.  The staff just shook their heads; his denial was too obvious.  “It only looked like I was jealous because nothing was going through my mind.  I was just simply observing them, not sure what was going on myself.”  The PD just laughed, knowing well that he isn’t going to admit that he was jealous.

 

**NOTE: He he...  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter...  I love Kyuhyun too much to not include him in the story...  <3  Seriously though, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun do look a bit a like...  Actually, Jonghyun looks like a bunch of people in one.  :D  Such a handsome young man!!  <3

If Seeyang was the 10th member of SNSD, that  would be a very interesting story...  "I'm Genie for you boy!!"  Jonghyun, she is trying to tell you something subconciously...  LOL

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/5/2010 @ 8:15 PM PST