Chapter 24

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang let out a laugh, shaking her head.  She looked over at Hyunsu and Jonghyun.  They were in a little side conversation about Power Rangers.  She looked at Minhyuk; he was completely absorbed into watching the little boy and his band member interact.

            “Um…  I like the blue Power Ranger.” replied Hyunsu, after Jonghyun asked about which Power Ranger did he like.  “He’s cool.”

            “Do you like blue then?” asked Jonghyun, curiously.

            Hyunsu nodded his head.  “I like blue because it’s the color of the sky and the sea.” he said.  “It’s a beautiful color.”  Jonghyun and Yonghwa nodded their heads, speechless.

            “Wow.” said Jungshin, stunned.  “This kid…”

            “He’s a genius!” laughed Minhyuk.  “Not only does he talk too good as a 3 year old, he even knows his colors as well!!  Amazing!!”

            “Is he even 3 years old?” asked Yonghwa, after regaining from the shock.  “Seeyang, are you sure he’s 3 years old?”

            She nodded her head.  “I can have his mom send me is birth certificate if you want.” she laughed.  Yonghwa and the others laugh along with her.  “Hyunsu, what is your name?” she asked, in perfect English.

            Hyunsu turned to look at Seeyang across the small gap between the couches.  He smiled.  “My name is Hyunsu Kim.” answered the little boy, in completely clear and perfect English.  Everyone in the room’s jaws dropped.

            “How old are you?” asked Seeyang in English, as she smiled.

            “I am 2 years old.” answered Hyunsu in his perfect English, as he held up 2 fingers to his cousin.

            “I’m glad that you still remember Hyunsu.” said Seeyang, in Korean.  The little boy nodded his head, in agreement.

            “Woah.” said CN Blue.

            “I’m going to have to practice English from now on.” said Minhyuk, sadly.  “Hyunsu is so good…”  He shook his head, with a smile.

            “His pronounciations are only good because I went over it billions of times with him.” said Seeyang.  “I’m surprised that he still has down so well, but then again, his has a developing brain.”

            “Hyunsu is amazing, just like his noona.” nodded Jungshin.  “I want to be apart of your family now.”  Jonghyun, Yonghwa, and Minhyuk laughed.

            Jonghyun patted the little boy’s head.  “You know really good English.” he said, as he nodded his head.  “You’ll be a genius when you grow up.”

            “Really?” asked Hyunsu with a smile.  “Thank you then!”  The little boy bowed to Jonghyun.  “Appa, I’m going to go to Umma now.”  Jonghyun nodded his head and placed the little boy on the ground.

            Hyunsu walked back to Seeyang and Minhyuk placed him on his lap.  He smiled down at the little boy, as he did the same.  “Uncle Minhyuk.” laughed Hyunsu.  Minhyuk patted his head softly.

            Tiffany stepped in the room.  She was delighted to see Hyunsu.  “Hi!” she said.

            “Hi!” waved Hyunsu.

            Tiffany looked at Seeyang and smiled.  She turned back to Hyunsu on Minhyuk’s lap.  “What’s your name?” she asked.

            “Kim Hyunsu.” he answered.  “I’m also 3 years old and from Busan.”

            “Awwww!!  He’s so cute!!  And, with that Busan dialect!!  It’s a killer!” laughed Tiffany, causing everyone to laugh.  “I am Tiffany from SNSD.  Hyunsu, can I hold you?”  He shook his head.

            “I only want Umma.” he admitted, as he moved over from Minhyuk’s lap to Seeyang’s.

            “U-Umma?  He calls you umma?” asked Tiffany.  Seeyang nodded her head.  “Yah…  Jongyang baby, that’s not fair!  How can you only want your cousin?!”

            “He didn’t seem to be picky earlier.” laughed Yonghwa.

            Tiffany did a little pout, as she came down to Hyunsu’s level.  “Hyunsu, do you want candy?” she asked with a smile.  He innocently nodded his head.  She smiled, as she took out a piece of wrapped hard candy from her shorts’ pocket.  Tiffany unwrapped it and fed it to Hyunsu.  He muttered a thank you.  “Can I hold you now?”

            Hyunsu stared at Tiffany and then blinked his eyes many times.  Seeyang laughed.  “Tiffany, I don’t think he is willing to accept your offer at the moment.” she said.  “Come back in an hour or so.  Maybe he will let you hold him.”

            “But, why?” asked Tiffany, sad.

            “Hyunsu is around women 24/7 and is the only boy in the family.  My uncle works a lot, so he doesn’t get to see his dad much.  Thus, he prefers males over females due to desire to have some male bonding.” said Seeyang.

            “OK, OK.  I’ll come back later.  ” said Tiffany, with a sad smile.  “Taeyeon wants to give something to your friend, Eun.”

            “Really?” asked Seeyang.  She looked down at Hyunsu.  “Umma has to go with Tiffany Noona to get something, alright?”  Hyunsu gave Seeyang a pair of teary puppy eyes.  He didn’t answer, as he let out a little cry.  “I’m only going to go for a bit, OK?  Besides, Jonghyun Hyung is here, OK?  Behave.”  With that, Seeyang left with the room with Tiffany.  Leaving Hyunsu sitting next to Minhyuk.  He slipped onto the ground and started to walk around, due to curiousity.

            “Hyunsu, do you want some chocolate?” asked Yonghwa, as he held up a chocolate bar.  The little boy nodded his head and Yonghwa fed a piece to him.

            “Thank you.” said Hyunsu, as he did a little bow.  Yonghwa looked up with amazed eyes as the camera caught him.  Hyunsu walked over to Jonghyun, who was playing a random song on his acoustic guitar.

            “Wow!” said Hyunsu, amazed.  He has still yet to see a guitar in his young life.  “Appa, you’re so cool!!”  Jonghyun beamed a smile, as he kissed the little boy on the cheek.  “Appa, can you teach me how to play this?”  Hyunsu pointed to the guitar.  Yonghwa quickly grabbed their toy guitar and gave it to Hyunsu.

            Hyunsu held it like how Jonghyun did and tried to strum the strings like he does, causing everyone to smile because he was so adorable.  Jonghyun eventually stopped playing his guitar and placed it back in its case.  He picked up Hyunsu with a huge grin.  The little boy’s grin mirrored his, along with their dimples.  The CN Blue staff and Manager Kwan smiled.  The pair really did look like father and son as netizens had accused of them to be.

            Jungshin gave a piece of chocolate to Hyunsu.  The little boy accepted it.  He didn’t eat it though; he turned to Jonghyun and fed it to him.  Jungshin, who as feeling left out, gave Hyunsu a piece and told him to feed him, making Minhyuk laugh.  The little boy did.  Seeyang stepped in the room, with a wrapped gift that she quickly slipped into her bag.  She walked over to Jonghyun and Hyunsu, with a smile.

            Seeyang let out a sigh.  “As much as I hate to admit this,” she said.  “You two do look like father and son.”  Jonghyun laughed and Hyunsu smiled at his noona.  He didn’t reach out to her as he would usually do if he was with another person that wasn’t a family member.  Hyunsu likes Jonghyun a lot, even though they’ve only officially met for the first time.  “Aigoo…  You’re so cute today, Hyunsu.”  Seeyang lightly pinched his cheeks.

            “Yah…” said Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin together, as they nodded their heads from the couch.  “You two look like a married couple with your first born…”

            Yonghwa turned to the camera.  “I’m sorry, Boice.” he said.  “But, Jonghyun is settled.  He has a wife and a child now.” 

            Jonghyun laughed softly and blushed, as he looked at Seeyang and Hyunsu.  Hyunsu smiled and then leaned towards Jonghyun, giving him a kiss on the lips, making the guys laugh.  The little boy, then, turned to Seeyang and gave her a kiss as well.

           

 

            After Music Bank, CN Blue, Seeyang, and Hyunsu went to the grocery store.  They were going to make lunch.  Seeyang knew that they had a schedule in a few hours, so she didn’t want to hold them up because of her and Hyunsu.  The guys wanted to eat lunch with him regardless and have even persuaded Seeyang and Hyunsu to go with them to the radio station.  They enjoy the company of the little guy.

            Jonghyun was pushing the cart with Hyunsu riding in the cart, happily.  Seeyang was by the vegetables, looking and picking which green bell peppers she wanted.  Jungshin was with her, helping her.  The camera crew was still hanging around, recording. 

            “Jonghyun, are you not jealous of Jungshin?” asked Yonghwa, as he came back to the cart with cookies.

            He just smiled.  “I have her tied down with this little guy.” he joked, as he tickled Hyunsu.  The little boy started to giggle.  “Hyunsu, I’m your appa, right?”

            The little boy nodded his head.  “Appa!” he said, as he grabbed onto Jonghyun’s shirt.  Jonghyun gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled.

            Seeyang sighed, as she approached the cart with 3 bags of vegetables.  “What’s wrong?” asked Jonghyun, as he looked at her.

            She attempted to frown with an obvious smile.  “Hyunsu, why do you keep on calling Jonghyun appa?” she asked.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Are you not satisfied that he’s calling me Appa?” he asked. 

            Seeyang shook her head.  “It just doesn’t seem right for him to call you that.” she answered.

            Jonghyun laughed.  “What would you rather he call me?” he asked.  “Hyung?”  Seeyang nodded her head.  Jonghyun turned to the camera man with a smile.  “I don’t know why she’s shy, but usually she doesn’t mind that Hyunsu calling me Appa.”

            “Jonghyun!” said Seeyang, embarrassed, as she hit him lightly on the shoulder.  The camera zoomed in on her as she turned to look into it.  Shyly, she turned away and hid her face in Jonghyun’s chest, causing him to laugh lightly.  He put one of his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him and then patted her shoulder, comforting her camera shyness.

            The group headed to CN Blue’s dorm after the grocery shopping.  Seeyang gave off a house wife aura as she worked in the kitchen with Hyunsu literally hanging off on her leg.  Hyunsu was shy that he was in someone else’s house, so he glued himself to the only person he really knew, Seeyang.  The guys had to take turns away from helping Seeyang with preparing lunch to play with Hyunsu, so he won’t get in the way.

            After the group ate lunch, Seeyang wanted to take him to playground near the condo complex so Hyunsu wouldn’t fall asleep.  If he falls asleep during the day, he won’t be able to fall asleep easily later.  Seeyang wanted him to fall asleep easily for her aunt.  The guys decided to tag along with the pair, even though it was unessary.  Their schedule was going to start in an hour.

            “Hyunsu, come to Appa.” smiled Jonghyun, as he opened his arms to the little boy.  Seeyang was balancing him on her hip.

            The little boy smiled as he turned to the older male with a smile and arms out reaching for him.  “Appa.” he said.  Seeyang smiled as she handed Hyunsu over at Jonghyun.  They were in the elevator, going down to the lobby.

            Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin were at another corner of the elevator observing the trio.  They were envious, but happy for them.  “We’re loners.  We’re loners.” started singing Yonghwa, which caused everyone, excluding Hyunsu, to laugh.

 

**NOTE: Hi, everyone!!!  Hope that you guys enjoyed this cute chapter!!  Man, I love Hyunsu to death!!  He's so adorable with calling Seeyang and Jonghyun "Umma and Appa"!!   How cute!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/1/2010 @ 5:52 PM PST