Chapter 14

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang smiled as Jonghyun led her to the top of the entertainment building’s ceiling.  CN Blue was celebrating the release of their mini album.  FT Island came to the party as well for support.  The two stood there, taking in the view of Seoul and its wonderful sky towers.

            “Sometimes, I forget that I’m an idol.” said Jonghyun, suddenly.  “I forget why I am doing this for.”

            “It’s easy to be closed minded when you are expose to the same thing every single day.” said Seeyang, as she walked over to the ledge and looked down at the cars driving down below.   “When I am with you guys, it consistently feels like a dream…  I’m sorry…  It’s probably not easy on you either with this phony relationship and all.”

            Jonghyun came to Seeyang’s side, as he nodded his head.  “Yeah.” he said.  “Boice, in general, is angry.  I hope the sales of our mini album won’t go down.  I’m scared they might do a boycott…  This is Chairman Jang’s battle plan…  So, there’s nothing I can do.”

            “That’s true.” said Seeyang.  “Jonghyun…  Which female idol would you get with if you could?  If Chairman Jang wanted you to have a fake idol girlfriend instead, who would it be?”

            Jonghyun looked down at the road, thinking for a few seconds.  “Park Gyuri of Kara.” he answered, with a smile.  “She’s beautiful.”

            Seeyang’s face scrunched up.  “I’m sorry.” she said.  “I don’t which one she is.”

            “You still haven’t gotten yourself updated yet?” laughed Jonghyun.

            Seeyang shook her head.  “I didn’t feel like it.” she answered.  “I’ve missed so much of the years that learning their names are hard…  Kara, right?  I know their band, but I don’t know their names.”

            Jonghyun took out his new iPhone, given by Boice, and went online.  He motioned quickly over his phone and then showed Seeyang a picture of Park Gyuri.  It was a beautiful young woman, smiling.  She was makeup less with a pair of black rimmed glasses on.

            “Wow.” smiled Seeyang.  “She’s really pretty.  Good choice.”  She handed the phone back to Jonghyun.

            He smiled.  “It’s only a dream though.” he said.  “She’s older than me and has been in the entertainment business longer than I have.  So, she wouldn’t even look at me twice.”

            “Don’t say that.” said Seeyang.  “You’re good; all you have to do is talk to her and get closer to her, right?”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “Uh huh.” he said.  “And, that coming from someone who is getting paid to say nice words doesn’t help the situation any better.”

            “I’m not just saying it; I mean it.” said Seeyang, as she patted Jonghyun on the shoulder.  “She’ll notice you.  Don’t worry.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “What about you?” he asked.  “Which celebrity would you get with if you could?”

            Seeyang thought for a moment.  “Actually, I can’t think of anyone.” she laughed.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun.  “You’re lying.”

            “No, I’m not!” said Seeyang.

            “How many ex boyfriends do you have?” asked Jonghyun.

            “None.”

            “Liar.”

            “No.  Really!  From what I am aware of no boys had ever shown any interest in me.”

            Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief.  “Fine, I’ll ask another question.  Your favorite band?  It can’t be CN Blue or FT Island.”

            “DBSK and Super Junior.” answered Seeyang.

            “They’re hard to beat.” laughed Jonghyun.  “CN Blue can never defeat them.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “They’re both pop bands and you guys are a rock band.  The concept is completely different.  CN Blue is really talented.”

            “Will you continue to like CN Blue even after the contract?” asked Jonghyun.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said.  “Seeing you guys on stage, hearing you guys on the radio will bring back many great memories that we’ll share together in the future.”

            “I’m glad.” smiled Jonghyun, as he looked down at the road.

 

            Fortunately, Boice did not boycott as Jonghyun had feared.  The sale of the new mini album was rising quickly bring them to number 3 for the best selling artist for the week.  It has been 2 weeks since the release of the mini album.  It is rumored that CN Blue is one of the runner ups for the K Chart award on Music Bank.

            However, with the great sales of the new mini album there was also a lot of trouble brewing with Boice fans.  They have recently falsely accused of Seeyang of going under the knife for and buttock implants.  Netizens have been stalking Seeyang around for weeks now and has begun to strangely focus on her body physique since they still can’t find anything about her on the net.

            Seeyang frowned, as she looked at CN Blue’s stylist, Hyeyoung.  She was greatly disturbed that netizens would ever say that she had plastic surgery.  Sure, she had extra meat on her every where including her lower end and her were perfectly fine for someone her weight.  How could they ever come to the accusation of her having plastic surgery?

            “Hyeyong Unnie.” said Seeyang.

            “Yes?” she answered, as she turned to the younger woman with a smile.  Her smile fell.  “What’s wrong?”

            “It’s just…  D-Does it look like I had plastic surgery?” asked Seeyang, curious.

            CN Blue was sitting around, watching a TV show that they had missed the other day due to their busy schedule lately.  The question caught their ears and they turned to look at Seeyang.  Was she actually letting netizens bring her down because of their false accusations?

            “Come here.” said Hyeyoung, as she gesture for Seeyang to go to her.  She went to her.  CN Blue eyed her every step and all the sudden their jaws dropped.  As Seeyang walked up to their stylist, she suddenly reached across and touched her s.  Then, her other hand quickly touched Seeyang’s .  “They’re natural for sure.”  Hyeyoung let go of the younger woman’s touched area as she took a step back.

            CN Blue turned to look at Seeyang’s calm expression, shocked.  How can she be so calm?  Did she not feel violated because someone had just touched her?  “Unnie, I didn’t ask you to touch me.  I asked you if I look like I went under the knife.” said Seeyang, with a bit irritated voice.

            Hyeyoung let out a laugh.  “I couldn’t let Jonghyun have all the fun now, could I?” she teased, causing Jonghyun and Seeyang to flush.  He has never touched her in any sort of inappropriate way before and won’t be planning on to.  “Those stupid netizens are just mad because they can’t find any dirt on you.  So, they falsely accuse you of plastic surgery.  Believe me, sweetie, you look darn good.”

            Seeyang took her seat next to Jonghyun.  He tried to smile, but was too shocked from the skinship between his stylist and his girlfriend.  She looked like she was mad, as she did a little pout.

            “What’s wrong?” asked Jonghyun, softly as the guys went back to watching their show.

            “Nothing.” answered Seeyang, as she smiled.

            “Don’t let those netizens get to you, alright?” said Jonghyun, as he patted her thigh.

            Seeyang placed her hand on his shoulder and pat it.  “You must be tired lately.” she said.  “Your fame is rising every day, you know.”

            “Barely.” laughed Jonghyun, as he pulled his hand away from her thigh.

            “Uh huh.” nodded Seeyang, with a grin.  “If it was barely, then your fans wouldn’t be trying desperately hard to find out where I live.”

            Jonghyun let out a laugh.  “You can live with the guys and I.” he whispered, quietly.  “We miss you.  It feels empty without your home made cooking.”

            The CN Blue staff, including Manager Kwan, stared at the couple’s every single move.  They had even bothered leaning in, at times, when they couldn’t hear what they were talking about.  As captivating as they could be, Manager Kwan shook his head, disappointed.  They have such little skinship that at times it feels like they are just barely friends.  The only time Jonghyun and Seeyang seemed to have skinship is when they sit next to each other and if Jonghyun feels like it, he’ll place his hand on her thigh.  They barely even hold hands; the only time that they do is when they are in front of fancams.

            Manager Kwan took a deep breath.  The two needs to start showing off more skinship because they’re not only acting in front of fans or the public or the media, they are also acting in front of all the people in the entertainment business, especially the music branch.  Those in the music branch of the entertainment business are the ones that are backstage and are eyeing them when Jonghyun and Seeyang least expect it.

 

**NOTE:  Yay!!  I'm updating!!!  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!  I thought that it was kind of disappointing how I actually decided to bring up Park Gyuri, but if you think about it, Jonghyun isn't exactly too crazy that he has a fake girlfriend.  I don't think any one would be, especially if they didn't make the decision to have one.

About Jonghyun's thigh touching...  I didn't think of it as any sort of ual gesture, so please calm down.  I find it as a sign of physical comfortablness that he has with Seeyang and he's showing that everyone around them.  There are many out there that observes physical interaction and determines if one's relationship through that, so I am just making that Jonghyun is aware of this.  Netizens are crazy and he doesn't want any one to accuse Seeyang and he to be in a fake relationship even though it really is fake.  Jonghyun seems to be like a quite guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like scandals.  Who does?  (Not only that, but I've noticed that Jonghyun, in real life, does seem to like to touch the thigh a lot.  Especially Jungshin's when he needs some strange form of comfort...  o.O  I'm jealous.  LOL)

So, please look forward to me updating when I can.  I didn't go to school today because it's of Labour Day, so yay!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/6/2010 @ 8:58 PM PST