Gunshot

Shinhwa 100 Theme Drabble Challenge

Bang.

The clear sound of a gunshot filled the other room, causing Hyesung to almost drop a plate. He threw the door open, his heart beating a million miles per second.

"You two! Keep the volume down! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Hyesung screamed as he tried to make himself heard through the din. But his angry plea fell to closed ears as all the two could hear were the constant firing of different kinds of guns that Hyesung didn't even have a name for.

"Kill them, Sunho!" Eric pressed the buttons frantically, not even caring about the correct combinations anymore.

"I’m being swarmed, I can’t do anything!" Andy screamed back, his usually calm demeanor replaced with panic, as he smashed all the buttons he could in rage and desperation.

"I said kill them!" Eric jumped up and down as he continued mashing buttons.

"I’m out of ammo!" Andy wailed.

"Then use your knife!”

"Don’t destroy my controllers!” Hyesung's loud, angry voice broke through the chaos. "You two, turn off that video game and come eat!"

Eric and Andy pouted as they obeyed. No one messes with Hyesung in mother mode.

 

----

A/N: Requested by monicaandy. Hope you don't mind that I included Hyesung, it just seemed like a more plausible scenario in my head. xD Hope you'll like this!

Here, have some adorable RicDy.