Lesson

Shinhwa 100 Theme Drabble Challenge

Andy couldn't take it anymore. He had to help Dongwan, who had been hopelessly teaching himself the choreography for 10 minutes now, but to no avail.

"To do well, you have to feel the music." Andy suddenly grabbed Dongwan by the back of the neck, bringing their faces close together. There was a fierce twinkle in Andy’s eyes as Dongwan held his breath, surprised by his sudden forwardness. "The sensuality. You have to lust for the woman." Andy's hand ran down Dongwan's back slowly, sending shivers down his spine, before finally stopping just before his backside. Then in one swift move Andy was behind him, his hands moving lithely all over his chest, going dangerously further down. Dongwan stayed frozen, his whole face a shade of bright red now, as he could see exactly what was being done to him through the numerous mirrors that littered the whole room.

"Hyung, this is the part where you have to move with my hands." Andy's dry voice snapped him back to reality. He's just teaching you the choreo. Snap out of it, Kim Dongwan.

Andy brought their bodies close together as he grabbed Dongwan's arm to snake it around his own waist. But just as he was about to teach him the next step, the others came bounding in, the chatter quickly dying down as they see the compromising position their two members were left in.

"You two, ah... need to be left alone?" Eric suddenly blurted out without thinking, as Dongwan stayed rooted to the spot and Andy freed himself from him coolly.

"Nah. We can continue tonight.”

Everyone's eyes, including Dongwan's, widened in shock.

 

-----

A/N: Requested by Tezukai. This is the longest I've written yet, and I actually broke the 100 barrier- 274 words. D: But I feel as though the suggestiveness of this situation couldn't be conveyed in just 100 words, and I gave myself a little (okay, a big) leeway, but... yeah. Enough excuses. xD Hope you like this, and it's suggestive enough!

I was cringing all over while writing this. xDDDD

Also in case it wasn't clear enough, the choreo Andy was teaching Dongwan is Venus, the part where they dance with the women near the beginning of the song. ;D

By the way, have a WanDy gif. :D