1000 Paper Cranes

Description

She's not happy. Who would be happy when you know that you're dying? No sane person would. 1000 paper cranes. That's the only thing that gave her a will to live. It didn't bring her joy ,though. In fact, it only made her remember who she was and what fate awaits her. But it did give her hope. If making 1000 paper cranes could grant a wish to come true, she would wish to see the world.

 

He's grieving. His dad is dying. His mother is overworking herself. He's suffering all these alone. He didn't want his friends to suffer along with him. Then he met her. He knew that she was also suffering. Not only mentally, but also physically. He wanted to make her happy. The myth about making 1000 paper cranes. He believed in them like she did. If making 1000 paper cranes could really grant a wish to come true, he would wish for her wish would come true.

Foreword

Dear Readers, 

I wrote a story, same as this one, before. But, sadly, I was unsatisfied with it for it didn't have a proper plot and left me with no idea of what's going to happen for the following chapters. I decided to make another one, with the same title, theme and plot, but with a little change in the sequence of events. I was even able to come up with a summary for all the following chapters so I wouldn't be lost. I'm sorry for those who read the last one and waited for an update(If there are any), but was dissapointed to see me delete it. I promise I'll continue this story until the end. I'm just new here and I don't have many people who reads my story but I'll try my best to make this story as good as possible. 

For the new readers(If there are any), this is a Chanyeol fanfiction, purely made out of my own imagination. Chanyeol will be the main guy and an OC will be the new girl. I'll try to include other exo members as well but their parts wouldn't be as big as Chanyeol's. Its gonna be my first time writing a fanfiction without the aid of my sister. That's all. Hope you like it~