Chapter 38

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 38

 

Saturday had arrived, the day the Kim’s wedding anniversary and L’s special birthday.

You wore the dress your aunt sewed. Tied your up, wore your earrings and necklace.

You took the pink box with the 'gift' in it. You didn’t really know that it was 'that thing' though. And also the scarf you knitted for L long, long time ago.

You smiled in contentment and went downstairs to attend the wedding anniversary first.

On the other hand, L came to your room right after you left and saw no one’s there.

“~~~~~~~~?” he called. No one answered.

He knocked at the bathroom door, still no response. He peered by your room’s door to check if your aunt was downstairs.

L quietly walked downstairs, “~~~~~~~~! ~~~~~~~?” he whispered, getting louder with each step.

But also your aunt wasn’t there. He looked all over the place and searched every room but even a single sign of you, he found nothing.

“Where could she be? Did she forget what today is?” L mumbled, his shoulders slumped in sadness. He was expecting that you were the first person who will greet him on his special day.

He went back into room and wandered inside. He plopped down your bed and rested his arms on his stomach, “Where are you?” He thought maybe you just went outside with your aunt and he’ll just wait for you to come back.

Then, L saw something at your study table. He took and opened it,

*~~~~~~-ah, do come to the party. I’ll be waiting. – Jonghyun.*

L sighed, his heart was like breaking into pieces. He stood up and looked at the window. He saw you with the pretty dress entering a luxury car. “So, she really did forget, huh?”

 

At Kim’s residence,

A lot of rich people gathered around. All the rich and business family attended the grand wedding anniversary.

You feel uneasy about the atmosphere. You kept drinking your apple drink while looking around the place, “Wow, this place is really elegant.” You said under your breath.

“Hey.” Jonghyun caught your attention, he was extremely new today. “Oh, hey.” You smiled.

Jonghyun stood beside you and followed your gaze, “Uncomfortable?” he asked.

“Huh? Uhmm… yeah. I really don’t attend elegant parties.” You sheepishly admitted.

*tap… tap… tap*

The microphone was tapped by Mr. and Mrs. Kim. The visitors turned their heads at on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter