Chapter 36

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36

 

You were happily walking back on your way home when you saw a blue Volvo car parked outside your house.

“Imo-ah, I’m home.” You called as you changed into your home slippers.

You gasped when you saw the Kim’s having a tea with Jonghyun. You bowed to Kim’s and smiled at Jonghyun. He waved and smiled back at you.

“Come here, ~~~~~~-ah. We’ve been waiting for you.” Your aunt removed your bag and sat you down at the sofa in front of the Kim’s while Jonghyun was sitting beside you.

“Hi.” Jonghyun nervously greeted. “Hi.” You greeted back and beamed.

The Kim’s held each other’s hand and smiled at each other. “Well, we came here to formally invite you to our wedding anniversary on Saturday.” Mrs. Kim brightened.

You gasped and stood up your seat, “Neh!? B-But… I can’t…” *It’s Myungsoo’s special day* you thought. The Kim’s were quite shocked.

“Why? Is there something important you need to attend that day?” Mr. Kim asked. He’s eyes were kind of sad and disappointed. You can’t help but to feel guilt. 

“Uhmm… well there is. And it’s really an important day. I’m really sorry.” You bowed 90 degrees to them. Jonghyun smiled but deep inside, he already knew what special event you have to attend on that day. Your Aunt stood you up and led you to the kitchen for a second.

“Please excuse us for awhile.”

 

At the kitchen,

“~~~~~~ -ah, tell me. What special event is that?” your aunt calmly asked. You looked at her eyes and sighed inwardly.

“Ahh… It’s a special birthday party. I couldn’t miss it. Really, I can’t.” you shook your head and gave your aunt a pleading look.

“Is it your best friend’s birthday? Minjae’s birthday is not his month, right? And Minhee's birthday is done.” she raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah. It’s not Minjae’s birthday or Minhee's. But this person is really important to me I can’t miss the special day.” You smiled as L’s smiling face flashed your mind. Your aunt sighed and put her finger on her chin.

“What if you attend the Kim’s anniversary first then the birthday? It’s alright if you do not stay that long. Just at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter