Chapter 35

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35

 

Days had passed and Block B visits Infinite’s hideout twice a week.

Sometimes the two gangs eat at the pastry shop and it’s like a blockbuster movie outside the shop. Girls were falling in line to get a seat inside.

One fine day, you asked the other Infinite members to help you chose a gift for L’s upcoming birthday.

 

At the mall,

“What do you think this one?” Dongwoo stretched boxer shorts in front of you. Sunggyu automatically slapped the back of his head. “Ow! Hyung!” Dongwoo rubbed the back of his head with a pout.

“What are you doing, showing that to ~~~~~~!?” Sunggyu yelled.

“Why!? It’s just boxers!? It’s not like underwear.” Dongwoo shot back with a frown. Sunggyu shook his head and you giggled with the funny scene.

Woohyun walked close to you, “Do you really need our help?” he raised an eyebrow.

You held a shirt and looked at him, “Mmhmm. You know Myungsoo longer than me. You know him more than I do. Do you think he’ll like this?” you beamed and showed Woohyun a black V-neck shirt.

“I think it’s better if you chose the gift yourself.” Hoya said holding a bottle of perfume.

“Yeah, L hyung will be happier if you give him the gift from your heart.” Sungjong added. Sungyeol and the other nodded in agreement.

You put back down the shirt and sighed inwardly, “What should I give him? I can’t think of anything!” you whined as you shook your head. 

Dongwoo and Hoya met eyes with each other and an evil grin formed their lips. Dongwoo and Hoya slung their arms around your neck and pulled you, “I know what can you give L and he will like it for sure!”

You brightened, “Really!?”

“Really! He will never forget it!” Hoya added as he ran with you and Dongwoo. “Sungjong! Don’t follow!” Hoya warned. Sungjong crossed his arms with a frown on his face.

“I smell something fishy.” Sunggyu crossed his arms.

“Me too,” Woohyun said. “Let’s follow them.” He added.

So Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Woohyun followed the three of you while Sungjong was left there dumbfounded.

“Why am I always being left alone!?” he yelled, frustrated.

But accidentally, he bumped into someone, “Aigoo, sorry. I’m really sorry.” He helped her to get up and Sungjong felt electrifying on his body as he held her hand.

“I’m alright. Thanks.” She stood up and sweetly smiled at Sungjong. His eyes widened as he smiled brightly, “Minjae!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter