Chapter 24

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

 

L sat you down the bench park, he knelt down and softly touched your bruised feet. “Stay here.”

He ran as fast as he can and went to the nearest drug store, “Please give me a medicine that heals bruises on feet and band-aids.”

“Here.” The Ahjusshi handed an ointment and accepted the money.

L ran back the park and saw you still sitting at looking at the broken shoe. L came back and knelt down, he carefully damped an ointment on your feet and placed a pororo band-aid on it.

“Eoteokke?” your tears welled up and started whimpering again. L looked up and softened, “I don’t know you have this childish attitude.” He teased and giggled, for him, you were the cutest girl he saw crying.

You whacked him on his shoulders, “If you didn’t drag me, this shoe is still shiny as before!” you whimpered.

He took the slipper he bought from the plastic bag and wore it on your feet.

He stretched his arm and wiped your tears with his thumb, “Uljima, everything would be alright. Can you smile now?” He affectionately smiled. You sniffed and stared at him, you don’t know why every word he says you would always believe him.

A little girl with her mom walked passed you two, “Umma! Look! Just like what I watched awhile ago! Cinderella!” she pointed at L who was kneeling in front of you. He was like wearing you the glass slipper because of your pretty dress and L’s statue like features it really looked like a prince. Gangster Prince.

You were still sniffling while watching L damping more ointment on your feet. He tilted his head up and smiled, “Should we go home now?” you shook your head.

He sat down beside you and glanced up the sky, “Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, our Princess is crying because of a broken shoe? Eoteokke?” he said with low soft voice.

You turned your head and glanced up too, “Umma, Appa, Imo is being very nice to me. Have you seen it? I want it to stay like that, but the shoe gets broken. Does it means that we will be back from before?” a tear fell down your cheek.

After minutes of staying at the park, L walked you back to your house while you fell asleep on his back. L rang the doorbell and your Aunt opened the door looking really worried.

“Good evening, Eomonim.” L greeted with a smile. Your Aunt raised an eyebrow seeing L for the first time. She let L in and laid you down your bed. L covered the sheets over your body as he shoved your hair away from your face. He smiled and spun around to give the broken shoe to your Aunt.

“Eomonim, ~~~~~~~, cried so much because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter