Chapter 21

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

 

“Aish, L! What are you doing!? Let go!” you whined while struggling away from his grip. Just like last year, L stopped and bent down your height.

“Do you want me to carry you?” he smiled.

*Again, that smile. My heart keeps beating fast every time he does that.* you thought while staring at his affectionate smile. Your eyes flickered and you stepped back.

 “That’s a yes.” With a swift movement, you are in L’s strong arms, carrying you bridal style.

“L! W-What are you doing!? P-Put me down you jerk!” You stuttered waggling your feet like a child. He chuckled and tightened his held on your body.

He leans in your face and his face was this close to yours, “Why are you stuttering, ~~~~~~-ah? Nervous?” he teasingly asked.

You gaped and your face turned red. You looked away anf furrowed your eyebrows. Instead of whining and struggling, you just waited for him to put you down.

The two of you arrived at the room where you signed a contract with him.

“Here.” He tossed you the pen and paper. *L’s Enslavement Contract*

Memory flashed your mind again, “Ah!” your head hurt after remember a particular scene. Worried, L ran to you and cupped your cheeks with his pair of warm palms, “Are you alright?” he asked searching for your eyes.

“Yes. I just remembered something.” You mumbled while rubbing your forehead with your palms.

L softened by how he could see your face so close to him again. How your eyelashes flickered, how your perfect cotton like nose fits your angelic face and your pink kissable lips.

The feelings that run down his body were really unexplainable. His heart was drumming insanely as he gazed every part of your face.

You shifted your look and met eyes with him. You stared at his eyes for so long and your heart was drumming rapidly. Just then, L slowly leans close and his breath woke you up from your daze, “I- I’m going home! I don't feel well!” You stood up and fixed yourself.

Before you could go, L took your hand and printed your thumb into an ink. He instantly stamped your finger print on the paper. “Yah, you cheater!” frowning, you pulled your hand back.

“You’ll be servant again, Princess.” He winked. You just stared at his eyes and swallowed. *Even though I don’t remember him, he’s always on my mind. Who are you, Kim Myungsoo?*

 

After the classes, you went straight back to your house.

“Imo-ah, I’m back.” (A/N: Imo is korean of aunt) You closed the door and changed your shoes into your pink strawberry slippers.

“Oh, there she is!” your Aunt’s nerve wrecking voice was totally different. It was small, sweet and cuddly sounding. She pulled you to the living room and sat you down the couch. She held your hands and kept smiling.

*It feels really weird.* you thought while looking at her with an eyebrow rose, “Greet them you idiot!” your Aunt said under her breath. *Oh, I know it’s too good to be true.* You stood up and respectfully bowed to the visitors in front you.

“Annyeong Haseyeo, Kwon ~~~~~~-imnida.” you greeted and smiled brightly. There, you saw a young really rich looking couple. They were smiling at you and holding each other’s hand.

“Omo, you’re really pretty. Just like what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter