Chapter 2

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

I locked our house’s door and turned around holding a book covering my face. While walking, I accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” I bowed multiple times to apologize, my eyes widened when he held my hands.

I tilted my held up and saw Myungsoo smiling, “Don't walk while reading. You'll trip.” he frowned, I smiled and greeted him 'goodmorning' to ease up his frowning expression.

Myungsoo and I walked hand in hand while having a leisurely walk to school. I thought of something and released my hand from him. Myungsoo stopped from walking and stared at me with confused eyes, “Why?”

“I just thought, we're not dating yet. Even once, it means we're not official, right? ” I blurted. Myungsoo frowned and held my hand back. “What are you talking about? We kissed many times already!”

“Sungyeol and I dated already…” I remembered when Sungyeol and I went out to baby sit Minkyu. “That’s a date, right?”

Myungsoo grew jealous, obviously. “Oh, so Sungyeol is your boyfriend now?!” he asked.

“No! What are you saying?”

“Then, let’s have a date.” Myungsoo said with a smile. He surrounds his arms around my waist. “Later after school?” he brightened. I beamed and nodded my head.

 

At the school, while I was walking outside the school corridor, a rock flew from no where, “Ow!” someone threw a rock on my head. I looked around as I held my bleeding forehead. “Yah! Who did that?!” I yelled. No one responded. The whole hall was empty and quiet.

“Noona!~” Sungjong came over. I quickly covered my bruise with my bangs. I faked a smile and faced him.

“Oh, Sungjong. What’s up?”

“I need someone who could teach me this problem.” He gave me his math notebook and pointed at a math problem. I took my mechanical pencil and started giving him an explanation and example.

“First, you have to substitute this x…” I didn’t realize that my blood was dripping down my cheek. Sungjong’s eyes widen in horror.

“Noona! What happened there!?” Sungjong exclaimed as he took his handkerchief and softly damped it on my forehead. “N-No, it’s nothing. I just bumped into a post.” I skilfully lied, but unfortunately, Sungjong didn’t believe it after seeing the only rock on the floor.

“Who did this to you, ~~~~~-noona? I’ll tell L-hyung about this-“ I stopped him by pulling his arm back.

“Don’t. Myungsoo will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter