Chapter 19

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N: sorry for updating late! Late update, but longer chapter. Protect the Boss OST! My current favorite! I was really hooked by this drama, hilarious and very romantic!  Enjoy the chapter everyone! <3*

 

Chapter 19

[Narrator's POV]

 

“Could it be?” Woohyun asked, taking glances between the you and L.

“No, it’s impossible.” Hoya added, shaking his head in disbelief.

“Yah!" the stranger called your whole name, "Don’t trick me! I learned my lesson now! I’m sorry, okay?” L said with pleading eyes.

You blinked, “Really, who are you? Are you a new member of Infinite?” you asked again.

Minhee plopped on your bed, “Don’t you remember? Kim Myungsoo! L. Your boyf- I mean ex-boyfriend.”

“Yah.” L hissed. He can’t believe with all so many people that she met, he was the one.

You looked at the L guy again and raised an eyebrow.

“Really, we became couple? But I won’t definitely like a guy like him.” you snapped.

Something crashed L’s chest and Infinite members cracked up. L shot them a deadly glare and their laughs ended with a cough.

“This is not true! Yah, Agasshi. Will you please stop this game? I’m not having fun.” L firmly said holding both your shoulders.

You removed them, “What game? Who are you? I really don’t know you!”

L’s jaw dropped and can’t believe this is happening to him. Sunggyu walked closer to the frozen L and held his shoulders.

“Don’t worry, L. This is just temporary. She will still remember you. The doctor said after 3 months or more?” Sunggyu tried lifting his spirits up, but it didn’t did the trick.

“No! I can’t wait! I’ve been away to her for 3 days! I missed her! I wanted to hug and kiss her already!” L stretched his arms out to hug you.

Your eyes widened with the sudden attack of the ert, “Ahh~” you yelped covering yourself under the blanket.

Sungyeol can’t help but to giggle with the funny scene.

Sunggyu pulled him back by his shirt, “Yah, L. You can’t show her your skinship yet.” he dragged him out the room.

“How could you forget me, ~~~~~~~~!” L yelled.

“That is a weird guy. He’s also a ert.” You shrugged and ate the tangerine Sungjong handed to you.

Outside, Sunggyu told L to court you again and try to repeat the things happened between you and him, so that you could remember him easily. The doctor suggested also the same thing, so L has to be with you again.

 

After being discharge from the hospital, L didn’t go away your side even for a minute.

You were at the airport already waiting for your flight back to Seoul. You don’t know why this L has to be with you.

 

You were eating your strawberry lollipop while L was staring at your lips he felt this urge to kiss you now.

 *Aish, why am I being a ert right now! I just missed her so bad!* L thought while scooting closer.

You frowned and tilted your head up, “You’re so close.” you coldly said.

“Why? I want to be close to you.” L shot back.

You scoffed and moved away from him, but he always tried to be close to you, every step you make, Myungsoo followed you like a magnet.

 Minhee came back with the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter