Chapter 18

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Jin Ae knelt down and worriedly scanned Zico’s face.

Zico stood up and shoved Jin Ae’s hands, “Why are you doing this!? Get off my face!” Zico growled. Jin Ae blinked and hugged Zico tightly. Zico’s eyes widen. He’s not supposed to be captured by Jin Ae this easily, but it was the total opposite of what he’s feeling right now.

“Jiho-ah, I’m sorry. You’ve been living with lies from me.”

“What do you mean?”

Jin Ae pulled back and wiped the blood from Zico’s lips. Jin Ae started telling the truth, the whole thing and what had happened. That she seduced L and she’s lying to him the whole time, also about the fake girlfriend thing.

 

Meanwhile, L stormed into the hospital’s door carrying you in his arms. Nurses and doctors came with a stretcher. L carefully laid you down there, still un-conscious.  “What happened to her?” the doctor asked.

“JUST SAVE MY GIRL!!” L growled holding your hands, his tears can’t stop rolling down his cheeks. The doctor checks your body with his stethoscope while the other nurses were preparing the IVs and some were taking your BP. “She needs a surgery. Her head injury is severe.” The doctor ordered the nurse to send you inside the operating room.

The other members who were also injured came in. “The nurses will cure you and your friend’s injuries. Just stay here and wait.”

Before the doctor could leave, L took his sleeves and pleaded, “Please, save her. Tell me she’s going to be alright.” L cried. The doctor softened and nodded. He closed the door and nurses came to get L and the other members to give first aid on their cuts.

 

After hours of waiting, L had explained everything to the Infinite members and also Minhee with her parents who were taking care of the hospital bill and ~~~~~~~'s admission at the nurse’s station.

His hands kept trembling while waiting for your operation to be finished. He walks back and forth while biting his nails. Hoya calmed L by holding his shoulders and giving him a sit-down-first look.

Then, the doctor came out.

Sungyeol and L approached and asked him if you’re alright. The doctor removed his gloves and mask, “She’s alright now. We sent her to the VIP room like you requested.” The doctor bowed and they bowed back.

Before L could go inside your room, Sungyeol held his wrist back. “Don’t do this again to ~~~~~~.” L held Sungyeol’s shoulders and nodded with a smile on his face. “Thanks, Sungyeol.” Sungyeol swallowed hard and sighed heavily.

L twisted the door knob and poked his head inside, there you are, sleeping peacefully at the bed.

Beeping sounds surrounds the room. Your forehead was covered with bandage. He closed the door and walked closer. He saw your bruised wrist because of the rope and scratches on your face. He softened and brushed your cheek with his thumb.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter