Chapter 16

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16

 

It’s a cold night, when you decided to walk by shore to clear your mind. You sat down the sand and watched the waves splashed your feet.

 Someone gently poked your arm. You spun around and saw Jin Ae handling you a cup of hot coffee. You just stared at her, but took her coffee.

“~~~~~~-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t know-“ you cut her sentence and smiled.

“-Don’t say it. I don’t want to hear anything.” You said as you took a sip on your drink. Jin Ae scooted closer to you and rested her head on your shoulders.

“Sorry.” She whispered. You closed your eyes and swallowed hard. “I can’t accept it, Jin Ae.” You said while tears welled up your eyes. You tried to hold it back, but it still fell.

Just then, shadows fell upon you and Jin Ae. You tilted your head up and saw Jaehyo and Taeil.

“Sorry, girls,” they smirked.

They instantly wrapped a white cloth on your face causing for you and Jin Ae to sleep.

 

You opened your eyes and saw the abandoned building. Your hands and feet were tied and your mouth was taped.

“Mmmph!!~” you yelled, but it was too tight.

A tall guy walked towards you, it was Zico smirking and shoving your hair away from your face. You turned your head, you didn’t like the feeling of him touching you.

“Hi, there, L’s real girlfriend.” Zico said. Your eyes widen and mumbled words that he didn’t understand. “Hey, hey, girl, wait. Let me take that.” Zico took off the tape out your mouth and you started to yell.

“I told you! I’m not his girlfriend! But her!” you pointed Jin Ae who is still sleeping beside you. Her hands and feet were tied too. “Take this thing off me!” you growled, struggling from the tight rope of your wrist. Zico cupped your cheeks and leaned close.

“You don’t have to pretend. I knew it from the start.” Zico hissed. You struggled from his grip and looked down.

“We broke up, alright. Jin Ae’s her girlfriend now!” you shot back. “Will you get me out of this… this hell!” you added, frowning and glaring at him. Zico clucked his tongue, “You are really strong. Will you shut up first!?” he yelled causing for the other Block B members to turn their heads on both of you.

“Hey, Zico. Calm down, we're not starting yet!” B-Bomb yelled from a far.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter