Chapter 13

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I fell in-love to Woohyun's voice here. ^^ He's so good at singing, right? Dramatic chapter again, sorry. -_- Promise it won't take long. Sorry for the late update! ^^*

 

Chapter 13

 

[Narrator's POV]

 

The bright sunlight flashed your face. You crinkled your forehead and groggily rubbed your eyes. “Ahh, my eye hurts.” You opened your eyes and all you can see was the blurred room. You sat up and lightly slapped your face with your palms to wake up.

“Is this my room?” you asked yourself as you scanned the different room from where you unpacked your things. You turned your head and saw Sungyeol sleeping at the chair, his head kept falling. You gasped, *I slept here!?*

Then, you remembered what happened last night, how Sungyeol comforted and took care of you. His head fell again, but he quickly raised it up and rubbed his cute little nose with his eyes still closed. You softened and smiled a little. 

*We're done. It’s all over, ~~~~~-ah.* those words lingered your mind again. You swallowed and try not to cry anymore, you already drained all your liquids on your body. You took the blanket off your body and covered them to Sungyeol.

You stood up and went to the washroom. “My eyes were so swollen.” You said while looking yourself at the mirror.

Faces of Myungsoo and Jin Ae flashed your mind again. Your tears started to welled up your eyes. “Don’t cry, ~~~~~~-ah… Don’t cry, it’s alright.” You bit your bottom lip, but it fell down your cheeks again. “I hate myself.”

Sungyeol woke up and started to worry when you’re not in the bed anymore, he stood up and heavily sighed when you got out from the washroom. “Hey,” you said as you smiled a little.

“A-are you alright?” Sungyeol stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck. You laughed and touched his arms. “Of course! Thank-you, Sungyeol. About last night and sorry if I’m too emotional! Hahahaha! Bye.!” You shut the door in front of his face and sighed heavily.

“I shouldn’t be like this. It’s Minhee’s celebration, I don’t want to ruin it just because of me.” You said to yourself as you walk back to your room. On your way back to your room, Myungsoo was standing there, you stopped from walking and stared at him. You heart started to beat fast again.

 You lowered your head and continued to walk like you didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter