Chapter 12

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

(Flashback when Jin Ae and L talked.) (Before they were seen by you)

 

“Jin Ae, let’s talk.” L said, Jin Ae followed him into the dark side of the sea. He faced Jin Ae and yelled, “Why you didn’t tell me your Zico’s ex! Is this your plan?!” Jin Ae stepped back and swallowed.

“H-How did you know?” Jin Ae stammered, trying hard not meet L’s piercing eyes.

“Even if you change that face of yours, your attitude will never change! Just like the old Jin Ae... Selfish and LIAR!” L yelled causing for Jin Ae to swallow hard.

“I guess you met Zico already. Did he warned you?” Jin Ae smiled a little. L didn’t answer, he hated Jin Ae since he first met her. “So, you’re breaking up with ~~~~~~?” she questioned.

“HELL NO!” L gritted through his teeth. Jin Ae played with her hair and teased L. “Then, if Zico finds it about her, she’s gone.” Jin Ae smirked.

“This was your entire fault, Jin Ae! How many devils do you have on your side!?” L growled. Jin Ae blinked and leaned forward to L.

“L, how about a bright plan between you and me?” Jin Ae whispered, L furrowed his brows and stepped back from the moving Jin Ae. “I know Zico’s coming here, too. If he saw you and ~~~~~~ together, you know what will happen, right?” she smirked. L swallowed hard.

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s pretend we're the couple? Pretend I’m your girlfriend. I’m sure Jiho won’t do anything to me. He still loves me like hell.”

L slammed his palm into the big rock behind Jin Ae causing her to stepped back and blinked. Jin Ae smiled, “What do you think? Bright plan, right?”

“How dare you still play with Jiho’s heart!? I’ll tell him everything!” L yelled

“Go! Tell him! He won’t believe you anymore!” Jin Ae yelled back, “It’s for ~~~~~. Do you want her to be in danger all because of you?”

(And then ~~~~~~~ appeared…)

 

Meanwhile, Sungyeol carried the sobbing me back to my room. “N-No, I don’t want in my room. I’m not ready to see Jin Ae’ s face yet.” I sobbed and dug my face into Sungyeol’s chest. He softened and stopped from opening the door.

“Where do you want to go?” he worriedly asked. I shook my head and started to cry even more.

“I don’t know.” I whimpered. Sungyeol tightened his held on my body.

Both of us went to the front beach. I could hear the waves and cool wind. Slowly, he laid me down on the sand.

I hugged my knees and gloomily dug my head on my arms.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter