Chapter 11

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

“I will sleep with my mom, you alright?” Minhee worriedly asked as she held my shoulders in a comforting manner.

I shook my head and don’t want to lie about what’s happening. “I think L has a problem right now, you should ask him.” Minhee added. I nodded my head and went inside my room.

Apparently, I’m sharing room with Jin Ae. She started talking some things about what she wants to do in Jeju. I just absentmindedly nodded my head while fixing things. *I’ll talk to Myungsoo later. Maybe Minhee was right, he just have a problem and I need to comfort him*

 

After having a barbeque party with Minhee’s parents, Minhee’s party started, surprisingly. Sunggyu came out bringing vanilla frosted cake with 19 candles on it. They started singing Happy Birthday except for L and I.

*What Am I doing? This is Minhee’s birthday. I don’t want to ruin It.* I thought as I smiled and started clapping and singing with everyone.

Meanwhile, L started staring at ~~~~~~~ with his chest burning in pain. Sungyeol, on the other hand watched her worriedly also.

“Make a wish, Babe.” Sunggyu whispered, so low that her parents won’t hear it. But unfortunately they heard it and started to giggles to themselves. “Babe my !” Minhee hissed and blew the candles off. Sunggyu stole a kiss on Minhee’s cheeks and ran off like a child.

“YAH!” Minhee yelped, but her cheeks were burning red. “We will leave you kids!” Minhee’s parents waved swaying hands together like they were just a new couple. I smiled while watching them.

 

All of us decided to play by the beach, Sungjong cooked marshmallow in front of the bonfire, but it always gets toasted. I can’t help but to laugh while seeing his cute actions on how mad he was. I stopped from laughing and went to look for L.

Sunggyu was annoying Minhee as usual, Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun were happily drinking beer while watching the sea. I can’t see L and Jin Ae anywhere, I stood up and dusted my shorts.

 

While walking to find them, I didn’t know Sungyeol followed me behind. I caught Jin Ae and L talking alone behind a rock. I could see L frowning as he yelled and slapped his hand on the big rock behind Jin Ae.

I don’t know why, but my chest was in pain.

This is the first time Myungsoo became cold towards me and worst part is, he’s totally avoiding me, yet he talk with Jin Ae alone. I hesitantly walked towards them at first, but I gathered all my strength and swallowed hard.

*What happen to the strong ~~~~~?! Approach them and let Myungsoo explain to you* I thought to myself as I walk towards them. They both stopped from talking and glanced at me with a shock expression.

“~~~~~~-ah,” Myungsoo whispered. I inhaled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter